SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 am

sanlee088 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Michael G.
Hometown: Lindenhurst, NY
Height: 6'2"
Shoe Size: 14
Tattoos: None
Three All-Time Favorite Musical Artists: Billy Joel, Pearl Jam, Radiohead
Favorite Authors: Dante Alighieri and F. Scott Fitzgerald
Favorite Artist: Raffaello Sanzio

Bachelor Bio

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I hope to find the woman I am going to marry and have a blast doing it while friends watch it unfold on television.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring and why?
1. Insulin - to survive
2. Food/water - see #1
3. Fully charged cell phone - To ask for transportation off said island

Describe your best friend of the opposite sex and why she deserves that title.
Ashley - She has always been there for me during my worst times, is very perceptive and very feisty. She sugar coats nothing, which is good because I can't have sugar.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I will be married with two children and another on the way, in an amazing home, and at another stage of my professional career.

If you wanted to approach a woman you had never met before, how would you go about it?
I just go up to her and introduce myself. Nothing to it. No gimmicks.

What's your biggest date fear?
I don't have any "fears" when I go on a date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local AUSA Mike Garofalo to be on The Bachelorette
Thanks to numerous tipsters, the buzz around the courthouse is now confirmed -- Assistant United States Attorney Mike Garofalo will be a contestant on the new season of The Bachelorette. He will be competing with two dozen other men for the love and affection of Desiree Hartsock.

He's used to competing, beating out hundreds of applicants for a federal clerkship and then a job at the United States Attorney's Office. And as a trial lawyer, he's used to performing for an audience. So he stands a good chance.

Here's a picture of AUSA Garofalo from one of the upcoming episodes in which the contestants play dodgeball:

I asked the U.S. Attorney's office for comment, and Alicia Valle on the office's behalf said: "We wish him luck." I like that they were good sports about it.

Link

Last edited by sophienette on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:51 am

yes sophie! Can you find anything on him? I can't. There are a lot of guys with that name.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:59 am

atem wrote: yes sophie! Can you find anything on him? I can't. There are a lot of guys with that name.

I am looking but it's tough!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:19 pm

A little more info on Mike.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Interesting. Wonder how this show will interact with that particular career ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Article from wetpaint:

Who Is Bachelorette 2013 Contestant Mike Garofalo?
Looks like Desiree Hartsock is making the most of her Bachelorette love journey! This gal has been spotted out and about in Los Angeles with various hotties from her man harem, and the latest? None other than Assistant United States Attorney, Mike Garofalo!

According to Southern District of Florida's Blog, Mike reportedly beat out hundreds of other applicants for a federal clerkship before landing his current job at the US Attorney's Office, where he works as a trial lawyer. That's right — he has beauty and brains! Call us crazy, but Mike and Desiree make a pretty cute couple, and it looks like they had major chemistry during a group date dodgeball session on an upcoming episode of The Bachelorette!

And yes, Mike is wearing short shorts and a headband. Because honestly, any other outfit would look completely ridiculous.

Do you think Desiree and Mike are a match made in heaven? Lord knows girlfriend likes her men beefy, and Mike's upper thighs appear to be even more rock-hard than Bachelor Sean Lowe's!

Source: Southern District of Florida Blog
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:34 pm

atem wrote:A little more info on Mike.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the info! Knowing he is an AUSA, he has had 5-7 years of trail experience and a complete extensive background check. Having achieved all of this at his age, he is definitely passionate about what he wants! There is no chance that this guy is "posing"! Beauty... Brains... Brawn... and, hopefully, an amazing personality... Can this guy have it all? He certainly could! ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Seriously, this guy is a ghost!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:29 pm

sophienette wrote:Seriously, this guy is a ghost!

Thanks for making the thread Sophie! bestbud!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:40 pm

I just renamed it, original article corrected his name!

Mike Garofola

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Found 1!!!!

January 2012, girl is Kelley Marchette

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Full name is Michael Joseph Garofola and I think his age is 32

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u