SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:18 am

Beeleever wrote:Okay...I love me some Brooks but I am NOT digging that black and white shirt he has on in the pic with Michael. It reminds me of static on the TV...

I don't know why, but that made me rofl 

Sort of like on a cartoon where they are showing the TV static, good one!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 am

Sorry, BaBFans I am a little late with catching up on some episodes and I am just watching the Munich episode.  

The funniest, laugh out loud funny- moment of the series to me, so far is when Michael G found out by elimination that Mike G and (at that point) the least popular man in the frat house, Ben, were set up to go on the first 2-on-1 date together, and that only one of them would come back..."...in this competitive Gladiator-style setting, I now have to go out and murder Ben..."  rofl 

I really think Mike G. was set up by TPTB for dramatic purposes.  TPTB totally pimped him out for more drama.  I really think that the Producers of the Bachelor set him up so that he would have to use his prosecutorial skills to virtually annhilate Ben to survive the date and hope to get a one on one date.  The expression on his face when he is contemplating the 2 one 1 date in Munich speaks volumes, like an expression of distaste, concentration and some dread, of the upcoming battle.  Well done, producers!!yes 

I think Michael G. is not ordinarily, in dating or social situations, a bullying/confrontational type of guy.   Des in the episode 7 or whatever I just saw (where she eliminates Michael G., sorry I am kind of not watching the episodes in order) that she does not see Michael G. being "vulnerable".  But I recall Michael G. telling Des about how he found out he was diabetic at age 16 and she got distracted/taken away but someone or another so she doesn't recall that the very first conversation she had with him was where he was expressing a situation where he was Very Vulnerable, and in fact, he almost died.

I am not a Fightr so I hope I don't offend anyone on here who can't stand Michael G. by expressing this opinion!  It just seems to me that his job/career was too juicy for the producers to Not try to milk for their show, and they did what they could to set him up, and he very capably met the challenge!  I did not particularly DISLIKE Ben, but it was pretty funny how Michael poked holes in Ben's ego on the 2-on-1 date. Ben-the-Bar-Guy was no match for the Smarty pants prosecuter.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:15 am

Michael is a funny guy.....

Michael G. ‏@MichaelGarofola 16h
It's Mr. Diabetes to u. "@code_i_:ur name is Michael? I just refer to u as "Diabetes" because that's all u talked about on The Bachelorette"
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Michael is a funny guy.....

Michael G. ‏@MichaelGarofola 16h
It's Mr. Diabetes to u. "@code_i_:ur name is Michael? I just refer to u as "Diabetes" because that's all u talked about on The Bachelorette"

rotfl rotfl rotfl There's nothing sexier to me than a smart and funny man.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:00 pm

I always had a soft spot because I'm a diabetic too. I think Michael is a type 1 as well, so I feel a bit connected to him.

I agree that TB cast him for a specific role. He fulfilled his duties; I am glad he walked away with a friendship with Brooks.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Putting this here as well. This is why I love Michael

Michael G. ‏@MichaelGarofola 42m
Tonight, we tell all that we are contractually obligated and/or permitted to tell and have a blast doing it. #TheBachelorette
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:50 pm

I agree about a smart and funny man. Wonderful combination. I like Michael and hope we continue to hear from him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Love Michael, BTW. :Smiley:  Second fav on the show, behind Brooksy.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Putting this here as well.  This is why I love Michael

Michael G. ‏@MichaelGarofola 42m
Tonight, we tell all that we are contractually obligated and/or permitted to tell and have a blast doing it.  #TheBachelorette

I guess. I find the whole MTA/WTA a bore.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Michael ‏@MichaelGarofola19h
Thank you! Can't wait for the big birthday celebration in just a few days. #YAM @ashleefrazier: congrats honey! Proud of you.

What do you think an item or just a figure of speach hmmm??

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Probably figure of speech. Ash just gave an interview last week, saying that she is single and plans to stay single for a while.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:53 pm

chloep wrote:Probably figure of speech. Ash just gave an interview last week, saying that she is single and plans to stay single for a while.
You mean Ash and Brad didn't work out? Shocked, I tell ya...shocked.giggling 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u