SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 Empty What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:15 am

GuardianAngel

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by Peppermom Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Prayers to you Sophie.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by Admin Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:15 pm

sophienette wrote:Thank you all for the support and prayers. Mum is OK overall, but having some bleedings which need to be explained. She had a scan this morning, all clear (which I had hoped wouldnt be as the scan would have shown anything basic and easy)
in about 1 hour going to surgery, she will be put under for a gastro- and coloscopy, including removal of any mass or whatever else then may find.

My prayers are with you and your mom sophie!! Praying
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Thank you all for the love and support! Just got news, she is out and they found what is wrong. Painful but treatable Smiley))))

Thanks again! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:58 pm

^^^good to hear, Sophie. God Bless you, your mum and family.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:05 pm

sophienette wrote:Thank you all for the love and support! Just got news, she is out and they found what is wrong. Painful but treatable Smiley))))

Thanks again! awwww

Ohhhhhh so glad it's treatable, Sophie.. That's all that matters. I've had my fingers crossed and sent prayers for you all. In fact, your mom was the first thing I thought about when I woke up today. : )

I lost Mother 10 years ago and life has never been the same, so to all of those that have mothers, please be kind to them and love them everyday as if it were your last day with them..

I will continue the prayers for you mum, Sophie... I hope you can catch some rest in between taking care of her. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 pm

sophienette wrote:Thank you all for the support and prayers. Mum is OK overall, but having some bleedings which need to be explained. She had a scan this morning, all clear (which I had hoped wouldnt be as the scan would have shown anything basic and easy)
in about 1 hour going to surgery, she will be put under for a gastro- and coloscopy, including removal of any mass or whatever else then may find.

sophienette wrote:Thank you all for the love and support! Just got news, she is out and they found what is wrong. Painful but treatable Smiley))))

Thanks again! awwww

Sophie, I am so happy to hear your mother's surgery went well. I will continue to keep her and your family in my prayers. :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Thoughts and prayers to everyone in Boston. The video footage and photos of the explosions and their aftermath are heartbreaking. Stay safe everyone who is in that area and/or has loved ones who are there.

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 87b72b10 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 86669110 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:29 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Boston.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Boston.

Ditto! So sad!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Pass the message: Register yourself as Safe or look for Loved ones: http://safeandwell.communityos.org/cms/index.php #RedCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

+84
vacayeveryday
mizzoufan
Katiebelle
gurlbrit
justcallmegranny