SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by umngirl Mon May 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:
umngirl wrote:Happy Mother's Day to all the different types of moms out there. Hope you all enjoy your enjoy.

Your profile picture is beautiful! I love your dress! :Smiley:

Thanks. Had to honor my mom on mother's day and what better than using a picture from my graduation a year ago.

On a sadder note, my dad's job got cut after he has spent nearly 25 years at the school (he's a teacher). As much as I feel bad for him having to deal with finding another job, I truly feel bad for all the kids who will miss having him as a teacher. Such a sad day for me and my family.

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 87b72b10 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 86669110 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Tue May 14, 2013 7:49 am

umngirl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
umngirl wrote:Happy Mother's Day to all the different types of moms out there. Hope you all enjoy your enjoy.

Your profile picture is beautiful! I love your dress! :Smiley:

Thanks. Had to honor my mom on mother's day and what better than using a picture from my graduation a year ago.

On a sadder note, my dad's job got cut after he has spent nearly 25 years at the school (he's a teacher). As much as I feel bad for him having to deal with finding another job, I truly feel bad for all the kids who will miss having him as a teacher. Such a sad day for me and my family.

You and your mother are beautiful. I am sorry to hear about your dad's job being cut. I know those kids will miss him. I still remember the teachers who made a difference in my life. They are special and always will be.

I will keep him and your family in my thoughts. I hope he finds a job soon! :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 19, 2013 4:22 am

I am proud to say that I will be graduating What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Smiley-university from college on Tuesday morning! It's been a great journey to get here, but I am so looking forward to what comes next in my life!

I also wanted to say, congratulations to all college/high school graduates this year!

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Congratulations03
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 19, 2013 12:50 pm

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Grads02
Congrats, San! high five

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 19, 2013 4:39 pm

albean99 wrote:What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Grads02
Congrats, San! high five

:Thanktwo albean!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 20, 2013 3:09 am

sanlee088 wrote:I am proud to say that I will be graduating What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Smiley-university from college on Tuesday morning! It's been a great journey to get here, but I am so looking forward to what comes next in my life!

I also wanted to say, congratulations to all college/high school graduates this year!

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Congratulations03

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 3409247780 I am so happy for you, San!

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 486465441 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 3121233844 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 528399046 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 970935069What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Graduation-2375
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 20, 2013 3:10 am

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I am proud to say that I will be graduating What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Smiley-university from college on Tuesday morning! It's been a great journey to get here, but I am so looking forward to what comes next in my life!

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 3409247780 I am so happy for you, San!
What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 486465441 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 3121233844 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 528399046 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 970935069What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 Graduation-2375

Thank you Love_Me! bestbud! blowkiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 20, 2013 3:20 am

Prayers going out to all those affected by the Oklahoma, Kansas, and Iowa tornadoes!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 20, 2013 4:04 am

sanlee088 wrote:Prayers going out to all those affected by the Oklahoma, Kansas, and Iowa tornadoes!

Praying that everyone is safe! What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 4 630745493
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:23 am

Great news San!!!
High clap clapping! firework jumping cheerdance ILOVEU

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Praying for everyone in Moore, Oklahoma! Plus, anyone affected by the tornadoes recently. Our thoughts are with you.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:Praying for everyone in Moore, Oklahoma! Plus, anyone affected by the tornadoes recently. Our thoughts are with you.

I heard an elementary school was hit bad and there are 24 children who are killed. This is devastating! They knew bad weather was scheduled for today as well. :Frown: :tissuebox

Prayers going out to them! I cannot even imagine! Upset
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

+84
vacayeveryday
mizzoufan
Katiebelle
gurlbrit
justcallmegranny