Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

What is happening around you? Thread #2

:: Real Life

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What is happening around you? Thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:55 pm

If there are any Albertan's on this site. Hope you and yours are safe.  The recent floods that are happening in that Canadian province are very extensive.  Many communities including Calgary and the Calgary Stampede Grounds are completely flooded out.  If you are on twitter you can see all the updates by clicking on #abflood .   3h

Rogers/Fido customers - text "ABHELP" to 4664 to donate $5 to help the victims of the #abflood 100% of proceeds go to the Canadian Red Cross for helping those that are in real need.

Here are a few links to news that may interest some here as the Bachelor/ette have all been to Banff.
http://globalnews.ca/news/658584/flooding-washes-out-trans-canada-highway-banff-canmore-declare-states-of-emergencies/

Trans Canada Highway, just east of Banff.  The highway and bridge are washed out.

Calgary Stampede Grounds....the rodeo was suppose to be in 2 weeks.  So much damage

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:01 am

Prayers to everyone there!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:05 am

That's awful, AL. I have friends in Calgary who are fine but no idea it went as far as Banff. I hope everyone's safe and there's no more flooding. I used to live in B.C. and we worried about it every spring when the snow would melt in the mountains.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11543

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 am

@Aunties_Love wrote:If there are any Albertan's on this site. Hope you and yours are safe.  The recent floods that are happening in that Canadian province are very extensive.  Many communities including Calgary and the Calgary Stampede Grounds are completely flooded out.  If you are on twitter you can see all the updates by clicking on #abflood .   3h

Rogers/Fido customers - text "ABHELP" to 4664 to donate $5 to help the victims of the #abflood 100% of proceeds go to the Canadian Red Cross for helping those that are in real need.

Here are a few links to news that may interest some here as the Bachelor/ette have all been to Banff.
http://globalnews.ca/news/658584/flooding-washes-out-trans-canada-highway-banff-canmore-declare-states-of-emergencies/

Trans Canada Highway, just east of Banff.  The highway and bridge are washed out.

Calgary Stampede Grounds....the rodeo was suppose to be in 2 weeks.  So much damage

Thoughts and prayers to everyone there! bestbud!:hug:

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:42 am

@albean99 wrote:That's awful, AL. I have friends in Calgary who are fine but no idea it went as far as Banff. I hope everyone's safe and there's no more flooding. I used to live in B.C. and we worried about it every spring when the snow would melt in the mountains.
There are so many links to it all. Banff is having a lot of power outages and flooding in the town vacinity. I am trying to find out, but apparently the water tower in Banff has also been destroyed by the ground giving out around it and now more flooding around that area. The golf course that was in the pictures below Sean and Des's pic in Banff is flooded out. It is a really devastating flood. Medicine Hat is also getting ready as 3 different rivers converge into one around there.

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:04 pm

@sanlee088 wrote:I am proud to say that I will be graduating from college on Tuesday morning! It's been a great journey to get here, but I am so looking forward to what comes next in my life!

I also wanted to say, congratulations to all college/high school graduates this year!

Hoorray SanLee088, I wish you a very bright future.

2observe

Female Posts : 2990

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Congrats San - that is amazing. Good luck in your future.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Thank you both so much! bestbud!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Sorry I haven't been around much this season guys. I've been watching every episode but now that my photography business is getting off the ground I'm a busy woman.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:19 am

@Starshine_16 wrote:Sorry I haven't been around much this season guys. I've been watching every episode but now that my photography business is getting off the ground I'm a busy woman.

We miss you, but I am so excited your photography business is doing well. That is excellent news. bestbud! 

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:28 pm

I want to thank LoveMe and Sanlee for another fun season! I appreciate all you do to keep this forum running.

I am expecting a baby girl in February, so I don't imagine I will have much time to contribute next season, but I will continue to catch up with you all again from time to time.

Thanks again!

heartglasses 

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 pm

@agentcurls wrote:I want to thank LoveMe and Sanlee for another fun season! I appreciate all you do to keep this forum running.

I am expecting a baby girl in February, so I don't imagine I will have much time to contribute next season, but I will continue to catch up with you all again from time to time.

Thanks again!

heartglasses 

You are so sweet agentcurls! bestbud! Congratulations girlie!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top