SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 pm

So much heartache tracking Harvey Irma and now Jose.

Please stay safe everyone. Do what you have to do. Everything is replaceable, except lives. Help each other, please take care of our fur babies. Many of us will help in one way or another.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Praying for those in Irma's path. Please take care and stay safe. PINKHEART
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:49 pm

For all our southeast USA friends-floridans, etc, be safe. Do what you need to do to get out of harms way. We will be thinking of you. hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:38 pm

It's heartbreaking. They are now forcasting possibly Georgia and South Carolina after Florida.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/nations-rush-to-help-islands-struck-by-hurricane-irma-1.3578640

Don't wait till the last minute, IMHO. Get out asap. I hate seeing the traffic tie ups of last minute evacuations.

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 56 3552228123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Please be safe friends. Let us know next week where you are and how you fare. Believe it or not we worry and notice when you are gone. Hunker down. Be safe. Much love and safety to you and yours.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:39 pm

@smartcat Please stay safe! xx

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 56 8367-910 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 56 I_got_13 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Thanks Linds, 
I'm working on staying as safe as I can honey. This storm is the scariest yet and Sadie and I, although we are not evacuating, are try to take all the precautions we can. At least I am and Sadie is supervising with an occasional "Meow"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:53 pm

smartcat wrote:Thanks Linds, 
I'm working on staying as safe as I can honey. This storm is the scariest yet and Sadie and I, although we are not evacuating, are try to take all the precautions we can. At least I am and Sadie is supervising with an occasional "Meow"

They are now urging even hurricane veterans to leave. Please evacuate even if you think you're safe. I'd hate to see anything happen to you. Prayers ongoing!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:37 pm

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 56 3552228123 For Florida, and all the people in the path of the hurricane. It shifted and appears to be heading on the west coast. My beloved Ft Myers Beach, Naples, Captiva Sanibel Island.
sad

I have emailed some of my Florida friends. Some left and went North but some chose to stay when it was headed on the east coast. Now they are stuck there as it's too late to leave. After that they are predicting GA and the Carolina's. The difference in size between Hurricane Andrew and Hurricane Irma is unbelievable.

Stay safe everyone, and please check in to let us know you're ok.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi everyone
Safely inside behind the shutters. Those of us in Bal Harbour which is just above Miami beach may have dodged the worst of it but the wind is howling like a horn and it's pouring. Can't see out with the windows shuttered, so I can't see what the ocean is doing. We had a lot of friends who left and went west. 
Now they're caught on the road or maybe in Tampa or Ft Myers where this horrible storm is moving. Still have not felt the brunt because it just passing the keys.
Praying that EVERYONE stays safe.
Will update as long as I have power. Kels, thank you honey for your heartfelt worry but at 81 home works the best for me and our building has been here since 1953 and it's solid concrete.
Just worrying about my lovely ocean. I love looking at it but would not like swimming in it just now. Sadie is so brave she took her kitty self under the bed!
Love to all of you
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Be safe and well Smartcart sweetie. We are all thinking of you. A concrete building sounds like a good plan. Thankfully you did not move west and the storm did. God bless. PINKHEART

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:38 pm

Smartcat, sending prayers your way. PINKHEART
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

+84
vacayeveryday
mizzoufan
Katiebelle
gurlbrit
justcallmegranny