Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

:: Real Life

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by sdmom on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:54 pm

Yes my heart is breaking too. What’s wrong with the society now?

In addition to all the shootings, there’s something very tragic happened at my neighborhood. A cliff in a popular Encinitas beach, northern San Diego County, collapsed and killed three women from the same family, a woman, her mother and her aunt. They were there to celebrate the aunt’s victory over breast cancer.

They were from the family of my kids’ pediatric dentist who we saw for the past 15 years. His son is a general dentist who sees my kids now. They are so nice and kind! I just can’t imagine how a celebration turned into a terrible tragedy, and lost you wife/mom, daughter/sister, daughter in law/aunt, in one single day...

Life is so fragile! Let’s live each day to its fullest.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:02 pm

@sdmom

I saw that. So sad.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:19 pm

The victim family posted a beautiful message on FB and I love this part:

Perspective is a hard thing to understand in our day to day lives, and it is so unfortunate that an event like this must serve as a reminder to live life to the fullest with the time you have, to love those around you, and enjoy the meaningful relationships we all have with those closest to us.”

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:02 pm

@sdmom oh gosh that's terrible. sad Prayers for the family.

and yes these shootings seem to never end. sad Just awful.

♡♡♡♡  
What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 79 Baby_n11 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 79 I_got_12 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 79 Acm_s_16 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 79 Thevoi10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10049

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:54 am

I have been following the fires and power outages in California.

Prayers to all who are affected. I hope everyone is safe. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55307

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Today at 12:37 pm

This is incredibly sad. Prayers for all those affected. We have members from New Zealand, I hope everyone is ok and know that I am thinking of your sadness today.

sad What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 79 3552228123

Go to the link for a detailed article.

Five killed in 'sudden' volcano eruption in New Zealand, while several remain missing
About 50 people, New Zealanders as well as foreign tourists, were feared to have been nearby and several were seen near the rim of the White Island crater minutes before the eruption

WHAKATANE — At least five people were killed, up to 20 injured and several reported missing after a volcano that is a tourist attraction suddenly erupted off the coast of New Zealand’s North Island on Monday.

Police said more casualties were feared with rescue services unable to reach White Island as it remained too dangerous after the eruption of the volcano there at about 2:11 p.m. (0111 GMT) spewed a plume of ash thousands of feet into the air.

About 50 people, New Zealanders as well as foreign tourists, were feared to have been nearby and several were seen near the rim of the crater minutes before the eruption....

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/sudden-volcano-eruption-in-new-zealand-kills-five-several-missing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55307

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

:: Real Life

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum