SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
dee wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Ok, I can see why she would say this about epi 6 because we've already seen that the guys are pissed and even one says she's wasting his time. Wonder what goes on in epi 7? Isn't that when she let's Ryan go (according to RS).

Maybe... just maybe this is where Constantine leaves due to an "unknown" circumstance. :greenman:
But Ali's main reaction was to "next week's episode" since she said we'll know what she means next week.

Good catch.

ep 7 is obviously a minor bump in the road in her journey Suspect

This whole season has been nothing but bumps and potholes! hmmm

I was just throwing a thought out there... It could be anything dee and nd4reality. yes

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by philphan Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm

I remember Fleiss tweeting sometime during filming that it really was the most dramatic rose ceremony...or something along those lines. Maybe Blake and Mickey leave on their own at the ceremony? I'm thinking things with Constantine don't go well down the road as well.

What a season!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:48 pm

philphan wrote:I remember Fleiss tweeting sometime during filming that it really was the most dramatic rose ceremony...or something along those lines. Maybe Blake and Mickey leave on their own at the ceremony? I'm thinking things with Constantine don't go well down the road as well.

What a season!

I believe that was matched up to the F4 (htd) eliminations. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 pm

It was nd4reality! I2D confirmed a RC at the mansion when it was tweeted.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:It was nd4reality! I2D confirmed a RC at the mansion when it was tweeted.

Thanks...couldn't remember when he tweeted that.
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Sorry if this has already been posted. Still catching up.

AshleySpivey

I did commentary on this week's episode of the #bachelorette! Watch to get an insider and bff's opinion! http://t.co/W7RTvH5
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Sorry if this has already been posted. Still catching up.

AshleySpivey

I did commentary on this week's episode of the #bachelorette! Watch to get an insider and bff's opinion! http://t.co/W7RTvH5

Some of Ashley S's quotes so far:

I can tell just by looking at Ashley that she is so happy in Thailand - maybe she is falling in love!
Whoa. I never noticed how short William is!

Kind of unusual that Ryan hasn't had a 1-on-1 date. The first impression rose recipient always gets a date by this point. I would have been freaking out if I hadn't gotten a date by this point! She must really believe in their connection.

Ouch, that must have hurt Ryan. But I'm excited to see the date with Ben F. They have great chemistry!

A foundation of love? Does that mean that he's falling in love with her? =)

Aww he already feels like she's his girlfriend! Cute! I like this laid back date!

It's good that there is more than a physical attraction. It is much more important to be attracted to someone's personality!

I adore Ben's goofy side - I can definitely see why Ash is attracted to him!

Omg - that is a huge statement!

I love that they have been holding hands the entire date! Ashley can't seem to keep her hands off of him!

Haha what kind of voice was that Ben? PS - They should kiss right now! They totally want to!

Ohhhhhh so that's why they aren't kissing!

That would be so hard. It would make me want to kiss the person even more if I couldn't do it!

The sexual tension is intense - get them away from the temple!

I'm loving that they feel like they have been dating for a while! So cute!

I wanna eat dinner there! This is so romantic!

I think it says a lot that they did "nothing" on this date but they both had such a good time together!

I really like that Ben F. loves what he does for a living - Ashley will find this really attractive!

I can relate to Ben here. Losing a parent can make you shut down emotionally.

Ashley will admire how close Ben F. was with his dad - he is articulating his feelings really well. This means he is dealing with everything well now, especially emotionally!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Ash Spivey tweeted about the stupid "Ashley had sex with Bentley" article:

AshleySpivey @LDimat I'm sorry but that is a disgustingly false article. Does "reportedly" = completely made up?
about 7 hours ago in reply to LDimat
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 am

AshleySpivey

Ahhh a much needed reunion with a bestie this weekend Smiley woooooo! 8 minutes ago via web
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:42 pm

chrisbharrison

Watching Mondays episode of #TheBachelorette. The best episode from start to finish by far!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:43 pm

does anyone know when AFtR is going to be filmed? can't help but feel that maybe it's this weekend?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Kelad9 wrote:does anyone know when AFtR is going to be filmed? can't help but feel that maybe it's this weekend?

Definitely not. They haven't even filmed MTA.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt