SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 am

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:Someone should tweet them that we want a picture of Ash falling asleep on JP's chest. :chickendance:

Go for it San! :awesome:

Ok I did it, but I'm not expecting anything to happen. :giggle: :P
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:Someone should tweet them that we want a picture of Ash falling asleep on JP's chest. :chickendance:

You're a very brave girl! Did you tweet it to Fleissmeister, Millsy, Chris Harrison or all of the lovely gentlemen? :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:39 am

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

You're a very brave girl! Did you tweet it to Fleissmeister, Millsy, Chris Harrison or all of the lovely gentlemen? :gotcha:

laugh out loud I actually tweeted it to twitter.com/thebachelortv because they always tweet exclusive pics of Ash. :awesome:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

laugh out loud I actually tweeted it to twitter.com/thebachelortv because they always tweet exclusive pics of Ash. :awesome:

Okie Dokie. I wonder who is in charge of that site...anybody know? 😕
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:22 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t101-tweets-facebook-updates-discussion-thread-1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 am

AshleySpivey
Who's pumped about tonight's episode of the #bachelorette? Tonight has one of the most romantic dates I've ever seen Smiley Let's live-tweet!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:17 am

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Okie Dokie. I wonder who is in charge of that site...anybody know? 😕

Warner Bros produces the show, with Next Entertainment. It's official, approved, social media-ready, promotional site administered by some of the producers from The Bach/ette. Official, just as legit as ABC.com.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 am

Trueloveforever wrote:AshleySpivey
Who's pumped about tonight's episode of the #bachelorette? Tonight has one of the most romantic dates I've ever seen Smiley Let's live-tweet!

Hmmm, we've been waiting for AshS to give a clue for a romantic date. Ben's date is the only 1:1 tonight, right? Seems like that would be the only really romantic one. Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 am

Ashley S is a regular ole spoiler-machine hmmm

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 am

nd4reality wrote:

How is she viewing this stuff in advance??? Is ABC sending her an early copy of each episode just so she can drop hints via Twitter and get everybody all fired up?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

How is she viewing this stuff in advance??? Is ABC sending her an early copy of each episode just so she can drop hints via Twitter and get everybody all fired up?

She writes blogs so ABC sends those people the show a day ahead so they can gather their thoughts and have the blog up on time.
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:53 am

Trueloveforever wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

She writes blogs so ABC sends those people the show a day ahead so they can gather their thoughts and have the blog up on time.
Gotcha. Must somehow get myself a job blogging about the show -- I'm way too impatient to wait until Mondays!!! :A-okay:
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt