SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:36 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Poor JP lol

cheller32
'Got photogs followin me...will try to shake em'-JP(comin to meet me)-cant wait to hear how he tries-disguise? Underground tunnel? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

So both Ben & JP are tweeting?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:37 pm

KareyR2 wrote:
Gina wrote:
chrisbharrison Those tired of the Bentley saga, me too. You'll be very satisfied Mon night
5 minutes ago via Echofon

Halle..fricking...lujah!!!!! If the Devil's Puppet is actually telling the truth for once! yes bowdown :yes:

Thanks for a second of good news.

Karey

We shall see if it comes to fruition, Karey. I am cautiously optimistic! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:37 pm

jojo47 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Poor JP laugh out loud

cheller32
'Got photogs followin me...will try to shake em'-JP(comin to meet me)-cant wait to hear how he tries-disguise? Underground tunnel? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

That was JP's friend tweeting, not JP. :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Love_Me wrote:

cheller32
'Got photogs followin me...will try to shake em'-JP(comin to meet me)-cant wait to hear how he tries-disguise? Underground tunnel? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I wonder if the paps are sent to the location the F1's are. Last season they snapped pictures of Emily during the season and now they are following JP. I know NYC and LA are hotspots for the paps where they have easy access to see the celebs out and about, but there is a reason they are following JP. They film the reality stars/celebs they are instructed to. JMO

Weren't there pap photos of Chris L. too? Maybe not. Don't recall any of Roberto, but lots of Ali that season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 pm

jojo47 wrote:

cheller32

No, JP isn't. This is a tweet from the guy who does the weekly podcasts and is friends with JP. The tweet is from him not JP.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

cheller32

I wonder if the paps are sent to the location the F1's are. Last season they snapped pictures of Emily during the season and now they are following JP. I know NYC and LA are hotspots for the paps where they have easy access to see the celebs out and about, but there is a reason they are following JP. They film the reality stars/celebs they are instructed to. JMO

Weren't there pap photos of Chris L. too? Maybe not. Don't recall any of Roberto, but lots of Ali that season.

There were a few of Chris and even Emily. JP didn't tweet but probably texted his friend and then his friend tweeted.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:52 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

cheller32

Yup. These were released while the show was still airing.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 IT3

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 IT2

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:

cheller32

One of my favorite gossip columnists (who would hate this show) says that most celebs can hide if they want to and lead fairly normal lives. They are usually the ones who contact the paps and tell them where they will be. In this case, likely someone has instructed them to follow JP because the paps wouldn't follow a "reality" star unless something was in it for them.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 pm

cheller32

Ashley Spivey tweeted the other day about seeing her bestie this weekend.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 pm

But they really couldn't find Roberto out and about.

Ben and JP have both been seen out and about in their hometowns and Ben was in SD as well. So it's not proving much to me at this point. Ben is tweeting, Roberto never did. JP is not tweeting, so it could go either way on the F1 and F2, imo. Social media has changed up the 'game'.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:09 pm

I imagine as the season wears on and the Bentley drama subsides, there will be tabloid stories written about JP and Ben, and some pap pics will accompany the stories, just like what happened with Chris L. I don't think it's an indication of who is F1 or F2 though. If JP is being followed by some paps now, it's because he lives in NYC, where there are many paps, and people routinely walk around in public on the street as opposed to drive everywhere. He would be easy to tail if they find out his address or place of business.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Just catching up. I find it weird that JP is out this weekend because I don't think last weekend was a meet weekend either since she was doing media in LA and was spotted at LAX on Monday. Although last summer we thought we could track Ali almost every weekend and it turned out that she was spending a ton of time with Roberto anyway.

The fact he's wearing "disguises" is also kinda weird IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt