SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
San wrote:I just asked him, but he'll say no. Lol

Asked who what?

If Ben has a twitter account

I'm confused...we know he has one.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 pm

chaslom4 wrote:I asked Millsey if we would get more than 5 minutes of JP tonight

@chaslom4 A LOT more! SPOILER ALERT: JP gets his second 1 on 1 tonight!! #Bachelorette half a minute ago via UberSocial in reply to chaslom4

:Woah-hoo: danceround :happy dance:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Please forgive my ignorance....who is Millsey?? Smiley

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:Please forgive my ignorance....who is Millsey?? Smiley

one of the producers.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 pm

chaslom4 wrote:I asked if we would get more than 5 minutes of JP tonight

Millsy11374

@chaslom4 A LOT more! SPOILER ALERT: JP gets his second 1 on 1 tonight!! #Bachelorette 2 minutes ago via UberSocial in reply to chaslom4
Gee thanks, like WE didn't know that Millsy rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
San wrote:I just asked him, but he'll say no. Lol

Asked who what?

If Ben has a twitter account

I'm confused...we know he has one.

We also knew that Chantal and Emily had one too but, TPTB said they didn't. We knew they were lying.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 pm

chrisbharrison Here we go Happy Monday! Great episode tonight end of Bentley, Hong Kong and someone leaves early! #TheBachelorette

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 pm

northernviewer wrote:I've been wondering if Ben is even in the F2. I've mentioned before that I thought that MF gave RS the F1 but not the F2,3 &4 just mix it up a bit this year lolpanda

Not sure where this ? is coming from. Last season RS said that the f2 (C) was f1 and the previous season he at some point said that CL was f2.

Can you explain ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:chrisbharrison Here we go Happy Monday! Great episode tonight end of Bentley, Hong Kong and someone leaves early! #TheBachelorette

gee CH - give us something we don't know. 8)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 pm

anders wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So are we saying (and this has nothing to do with the edited TV show) that because Ben is post-show socially active both on twitter and apprently with past contestants that he is in all probability NOT the f1 ?

Just asking.

Yep, that's what I'm guessing at. It just stands to reason though, 'cause as soon as the F2 goes home there life goes back to "normal" as their only obligation to the show is that they show up to the taping of the ATFR, but other than their contracted secrecy about the outcome, they're free to go back to their lives. The F1 on the other hand still has his secret meetings with the lead and if they're still serious about going forward with the relationship, plans have to be made for thier future so they're going to be much more private about their comings and goings. All JMHO of course.
Judging by all these new avatars - it looks like JP is right back into his old life - did Ben F have the Twitter before going on the show? plenty of folks don't twitter.

but I tend to believe that Ben F is actively looking for a prior contestant to date.

It does look that way. He seems to have reached out to Britt and Shawntel who live near him. I'll be curious to see if anything comes of that.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Anyone remember who said they KNEW JP wasn't F1?? Besides RS, who else has said Ash is engaged to JP? I wonder if there isn't a F1 this season.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:32 pm

anders wrote:Anyone remember who said they KNEW JP wasn't F1?? Besides RS, who else has said Ash is engaged to JP? I wonder if there isn't a F1 this season.

TV Fan Space wrote a whole article saying JP wasn't engaged to Ashley.

http://tvfanspace.com/group/thebachelorettejillianharrisfaninfospoilers/forum/topics/the-bachelorette-ashley-hebert?xg_source=activity
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt