SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

From here Shawntel is about a three hour drive to San Francisco , and Flying from here about an hour.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

anders wrote:Anyone remember who said they KNEW JP wasn't F1?? Besides RS, who else has said Ash is engaged to JP? I wonder if there isn't a F1 this season.

There was someone on some other message board that posted shortly after the RS blog where he "declared" JP to the engaged to Ashley that claimed to have "proof" that he is wrong and said to "stay tuned" laugh out loud.

I think BG found this posting. It is in the original f1 / f2 thread.

But so far I don't recall them giving this proof.
So as far as JP is F1....... its pretty much just RS and most on this board :Nod: .

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

@Millsy11374 Does Bentley's visit last more than 5 mins?

@Tweet_A_Holic Nope. Short and sweet

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:35 pm

chaslom4 wrote:I asked if we would get more than 5 minutes of JP tonight

Millsy11374

@chaslom4 A LOT more! SPOILER ALERT: JP gets his second 1 on 1 tonight!! #Bachelorette 2 minutes ago via UberSocial in reply to chaslom4
Woohoo ~ great news chas!! :awesome:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 pm

yeah but don't forget about all the ghost of Bent drama that will happen at the cocktail party - we won't be off the Bent Hook until epi 7. And we'll prolly hear her tell JP on their date. Bent is going to dominate tonight's epi. And then hopefully we never hear his name again.

Last edited by anders on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:I keep asking myself what would make this season so different?

Heck of a question. There are a couple of possibilities. One is that a departed contestant has played a much bigger role in the story than I've ever seen before - he's been the spoiler who would normally have been around to nearly the end. We've never seen that to this extent and it certainly has warped the story so far. Without Bentley to kick around anymore what do we have?

Another thing - which I do not believe was intended - is that fans see Ashley as a total moron over the Bentley story and if they want her to be seen as a viewer-draw (eg for possible DWTS inclusion) they have to make her out to be less of a fool. One way to redeem her would be to show a love story and one way to get fans behind that is to leak it.

ICAM. I believe they expected fans to overwhelmingly sympathize with Ashley for being duped, and root for her to find love with a "nice guy". (Hey, it happens like that all the time in the movies.) Instead, the unintended backlash is turning viewers off big time, and people are not supporting or cheering for Ashley, but lambasting her. They have obviously now changed the gameplan, by letting everybody know that the Bentley return doesn't lead anywhere. I'm sure they weren't originally planning to give that away before the episode aired, but they're now desperate for the viewers to hang in there, by letting them know that Bentley will be off their screens after the first 5 minutes.

As a result of this huge misfiring, I think all bets are off as to their usual MO, so expecting the same editing patterns to play out may be a mistake.

Last edited by ironcat on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss
#Bachelorette tonight! Also, can anyone recommend a photographer who takes tasteful nude portraits?

He is disgusting

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:
anders wrote:Anyone remember who said they KNEW JP wasn't F1?? Besides RS, who else has said Ash is engaged to JP? I wonder if there isn't a F1 this season.

There was someone on some other message board that posted shortly after the RS blog where he "declared" JP to the engaged to Ashley that claimed to have "proof" that he is wrong and said to "stay tuned" laugh out loud.

I think BG found this posting. It is in the original f1 / f2 thread.

But so far I don't recall them giving this proof.
So as far as JP is F1....... its pretty much just RS and most on this board :Nod: .

I thought there was a spoiler from this board NOT RS that JP was F1?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Fijiman - who first said Ben was F1 - so to me, that makes it a wash. His story kept changing.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I've been wondering if Ben is even in the F2. I've mentioned before that I thought that MF gave RS the F1 but not the F2,3 &4 just mix it up a bit this year lolpanda

Not sure where this ? is coming from. Last season RS said that the f2 (C) was f1 and the previous season he at some point said that CL was f2.

Can you explain ?

I just meant that the final 2 guys might not even be JP and Ben... maybe it's JP and Ryan... or JP and Ames. I believe that JP is the F1 but not so sure who he'll be up agianst. OR maybe JP and Ben are the F2 guys, but the Final 3 guys are JP, Ben and Ryan and Ames isn't even in Fiji. RS has gotten the final 2 people right but not the F1.... so I'm just saying that this year RS might get the F1 right but the identity of the F2 guys or the F3 guy might be what he was given the wrong info for. Hope that explains what I meant better... or is still as clear as mud? :giggle:
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I've been wondering if Ben is even in the F2. I've mentioned before that I thought that MF gave RS the F1 but not the F2,3 &4 just mix it up a bit this year lolpanda

Not sure where this ? is coming from. Last season RS said that the f2 (C) was f1 and the previous season he at some point said that CL was f2.

Can you explain ?

I just meant that the final 2 guys might not even be JP and Ben... maybe it's JP and Ryan... or JP and Ames. I believe that JP is the F1 but not so sure who he'll be up agianst. OR maybe JP and Ben are the F2 guys, but the Final 3 guys are JP, Ben and Ryan and Ames isn't even in Fiji. RS has gotten the final 2 people right but not the F1.... so I'm just saying that this year RS might get the F1 right but the identity of the F2 guys or the F3 guy might be what he was given the wrong info for. Hope that explains what I meant better... or is still as clear as mud? :giggle:

Clearer 👅 .

Which makes it all the more reason to keep an open mind in this mixed up season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 pm

@Millsy11374 Do the guys stay mad the whole night after Ash tells them about Bentley?

@imablondegirl Everyone reacts differently.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt