Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma on Fri May 20, 2011 9:17 am

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Coastal wrote:I posted this in the screencaps one as well...........there are many questions with this but this is as best as I can figure the pool guys out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think the guy you have listed as William should be Ben C and the guy listed as Matt/West, looks totally like Matt.

And the guy listed as Ben C...........anything strike you with him??.............BTW, thanks for the other two!! yes
Could it be Lucas?

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 am

I took this sc and zero'd in on the statues...........think they match pretty close to these, which would put this date of Will's in Phuket.........exact location still unknown right now.

This is the enlarged pic of Ash and Will with the statues behing them.

Note the hat to the enlarged pic of Ash and Will on their date.........pretty well a match??

I believe the craggy formations and rock coloring in this one match up to Ashley and Ames on the beach........got it down to 1 of 5 locations and am trying to lock it in

If this all works out, then that should mean that Ames gets one of the individual dates in Phuket, and William gets one as well on which he ends up going home, hense the rose going into the cauldron??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 7:32 am

@jurystillout wrote:
Coastal wrote:I posted this in the screencaps one as well...........there are many questions with this but this is as best as I can figure the pool guys out.

I think the guy you have listed as William should be Ben C and the guy listed as Matt/West, looks totally like Matt.

And the guy listed as Ben C...........anything strike you with him??.............BTW, thanks for the other two!! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Fri May 20, 2011 7:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 7:08 am

I posted this in the screencaps one as well...........there are many questions with this but this is as best as I can figure the pool guys out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2011 4:04 pm

San wrote:
Coastal wrote:
San wrote:
Coastal wrote:
San wrote:RS said~

“Moving north to Chiang Mai, it’s a whirlwind for the Bachelorette and one special guy, exploring the bustling city, shopping in an outdoor market and visiting an enormous ancient temple.” – This is Ben F, one of our guys in the final four. Was this his first 1-on-1 date, or did he have one before this already? I’ll fill you in later.

Does this description go with that pic above?

That one goes with Ash and Ben F. at the Chedi Luang Temple(going to start using names for these things.....there are probably 2-3 temples total that they see)

Thanks Coastal. A couple of posts up we got it set straight. yes

woops, thanks for that..........guess that's what happens when you come late to the thread.......LOL

It's okay. :wave: I wish we had more caps to look at and dissect. That's my favorite part of sluething. :winkie:

I have officially given up on trying to figure out the Muay Thai screencap that we had after I found out that almost anyone can set up a Muay Thai boxing ring in any temple ground or public square, then discemble it the next day..........I think that phone number on it won't lead anywhere although I have figured out from the directory numbers that it is in Chiang Mai that it originates from....................now onto the sc of Ames and Ashley on the beach............

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Thu May 19, 2011 3:23 pm

San me too thats my favorite yes Even tho I am not as good as you all. sunny

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu May 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Coastal wrote:
San wrote:
Coastal wrote:

“Moving north to Chiang Mai, it’s a whirlwind for the Bachelorette and one special guy, exploring the bustling city, shopping in an outdoor market and visiting an enormous ancient temple.” – This is Ben F, one of our guys in the final four. Was this his first 1-on-1 date, or did he have one before this already? I’ll fill you in later.

That one goes with Ash and Ben F. at the Chedi Luang Temple(going to start using names for these things.....there are probably 2-3 temples total that they see)

woops, thanks for that..........guess that's what happens when you come late to the thread.......LOL

It's okay. :wave: I wish we had more caps to look at and dissect. That's my favorite part of sluething. :winkie:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2011 3:14 pm

San wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu May 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Coastal wrote:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

@Hotmomma wrote:
(the picture on the right)
Are we sure this is Ben F? For some reason this morning to me it could be Constantine duh
RS said it was Ben F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum