Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My post got eaten when the threads switched... I was saying Ashley's a big cuddler and she isn't as close to Ben as she COULD be... Plus it gave me an excuse to post

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not to say he can't be F1 but that she's still a little distant as yet - considering she was all over JP's lap in the short time we saw together. WAS there a kiss cap in that location for them?

Aww, both on the episode 3 1-1 date. heartbeat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Awww, so sad there's no Ben F love here tonight...oh well....

I tell you...I think we should have a campaign for Ames for the next Bachelor...he is awesome!! :waytoohappy:

Actually, I really, really like Ben F. I just don't see him as the type of guy who wants to be dealing with a girl with so many insecurities. That would drive him crazy. He needs someone laid-back and spontaneous and who wants to travel all around the world with him. :loveflower:

Shawntel seems like a good match Smiley. Marissa May & Nick should call each other too

I was just going to post that Shawntel would have been great with him!!

He's following her on Twitter so it can happen! I can really see them together too Smiley

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 am

bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Awww, so sad there's no Ben F love here tonight...oh well....

I tell you...I think we should have a campaign for Ames for the next Bachelor...he is awesome!! :waytoohappy:

Actually, I really, really like Ben F. I just don't see him as the type of guy who wants to be dealing with a girl with so many insecurities. That would drive him crazy. He needs someone laid-back and spontaneous and who wants to travel all around the world with him. :loveflower:

Shawntel seems like a good match Smiley. Marissa May & Nick should call each other too

I was just going to post that Shawntel would have been great with him!!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cute!

I want that as my avi!!!

I love that picture! Great choice CC! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 am

@mnmhughes wrote:
@nutty1 wrote:Awww, so sad there's no Ben F love here tonight...oh well....

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 am

My post got eaten when the threads switched..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] about that. If anyone else wants one of their posts from the maxed out threads brought over let me know.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:05 am

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My post got eaten when the threads switched... I was saying Ashley's a big cuddler and she isn't as close to Ben as she COULD be... Plus it gave me an excuse to post

Not to say he can't be F1 but that she's still a little distant as yet - considering she was all over JP's lap in the short time we saw together. WAS there a kiss cap in that location for them?

So cute!! Ali and Roberto are so sweet and cuddly together and ITA with you that if that pic would have been with JP, she would have been plastered to him with her head on his chest. I see her and Ben with a friendly, sweet chemistry but nothing compared to the spark with JP.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cute!

I want that as my avi!!!

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 am

My post got eaten when the threads switched... I was saying Ashley's a big cuddler and she isn't as close to Ben as she COULD be... Plus it gave me an excuse to post

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Cute!

Awe how adorable is this picture! :animated heart I'll make it into an avatar for BenFAsh fans!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top