SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Jeepers Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm

I doubt very much that Molly was any where near being a rebound lol
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 pm

pbmax wrote:
ironcat wrote:
pbmax wrote:
reason wrote:PJ and a light jacket dont sound and look sexy to me as a lover to be so early, later yes but first time alone yikes.

Those stay-in dates usually are kiss of death dates. I just know that JP was there the same time Bentley was there and he occupied her mind, even on JP 1-1 date. Now she has to see Bentley again. So she can't have Bentley, now she will turn around and have this undying love for JP. I have a hard time believing that one. Love should just come naturally, just happen, it shouldn't be forced because you think the person is nice and suitable.

How do you think this works? Is it just a coincidence? Or do the producers make sure to give these dates to the person the lead is sure will be F2? Or does some aspect of the date put the kibosh on the relationship? Just curious.

Molly and Melissa both got a stay in date. What does that mean in the grand scheme of things?

Molly and Jason got a tent date. Then he didn't pick her from the get-go, it was by rebound. Here's a few off the top of my head, Ann Michelle, Kelly Jo, Lanny, Hunter. I'm no expert.

Hmmm. From how insiders described the situation to me, it was anything but rebound. Jason was easily manipulated during his "journey" which led to Melissa. It was not a clear cut path by any means from how I understood to be(interpret this to read how I was told). Case in point, the sc showing his "Mesnick". The guy looked like he was going to puke up a lung after letting Molly go at F2--it was indeed gut wrenching for him.
So when things quickly--and I mean quickly fizzled between Jason and Melissa, it was not so much of a leap to Molly. It was more like a slide into home plate.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 pm

If she was a rebound he would not have cried when she left and fall and cut his feet. He would have been able to move on and not beg to go back to her. Molly was no rebound.

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 pm

I wouldn't consider Molly a rebound at all! Even if she was, considering where they are at now, I guess rebounds work out just fine!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 pm

pbmax wrote:
ironcat wrote:
pbmax wrote:
reason wrote:PJ and a light jacket dont sound and look sexy to me as a lover to be so early, later yes but first time alone yikes.

Those stay-in dates usually are kiss of death dates. I just know that JP was there the same time Bentley was there and he occupied her mind, even on JP 1-1 date. Now she has to see Bentley again. So she can't have Bentley, now she will turn around and have this undying love for JP. I have a hard time believing that one. Love should just come naturally, just happen, it shouldn't be forced because you think the person is nice and suitable.

How do you think this works? Is it just a coincidence? Or do the producers make sure to give these dates to the person the lead is sure will be F2? Or does some aspect of the date put the kibosh on the relationship? Just curious.

Molly and Melissa both got a stay in date. What does that mean in the grand scheme of things?

Molly and Jason got a tent date. Then he didn't pick her from the get-go, it was by rebound. Here's a few off the top of my head, Ann Michelle, Kelly Jo, Lanny, Hunter. I'm no expert.

Minor nitpick, Molly's date started in Jason's house, ended in a tent. So if this is a pattern that holds some validity, do you think it's just coincidence or not?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 pm

chaslom4 wrote:I wouldn't consider Molly a rebound at all! Even if she was, considering where they are at now, I guess rebounds work out just fine!

And so did the stay at home date in a tent. :hug:
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Yep! he was so in love with her that he would pick another woman and propose to her. Isn't love grand
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Meh. Jason seemed easily manipulated and let's face it, the producers of this show are masters at manipulation. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't stand Jason, but I give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:41 pm

pbmax wrote:Yep! he was so in love with her that he would pick another woman and propose to her. Isn't love grand

What do you make of their marriage?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 am

Alanna wrote:
pbmax wrote:Yep! he was so in love with her that he would pick another woman and propose to her. Isn't love grand

I'm speaking of the time of his season, not about now. I'm glad they're married and happy. My comment was about then not now. Maybe he should have chosen Molly from the get-go, but he didn't, he chose Melissa. Was someone twisting his arm.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 am

pbmax wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I'm speaking of the time of his season, not about now. I'm glad they're married and happy. My comment was about then not now. Maybe he should have chosen Molly from the get-go, but he didn't, he chose Melissa. Was someone twisting his arm.

Not literally, but yeah, I heard a lot of "encouraging"(very suggestive manipulation and mind games) went on behind the scenes to move toward one and not another. He should have chose Molly initially and may have under normal circumstances. TB is not a normal circumstance, far from it.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:08 am

Was Deanna's visit to Jason influencial in his decision - I think not, didn't she tell him to take the risk - wouldn't the risk have been Molly? I dont' know, I really didn't understand what she was actually trying to say since she had no idea who the F2 ladies were.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
deedreamer
jelle
moonchild
nd4reality
Starshine_16