Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cupcakes on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 am

I'm watching right now and Ashley wants to jump on Ben and is "rawring" LOL :laughingoutlou
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 am

@nutty1 wrote:Too tired to read all the posts...what did everyone think about how she treated Ben C? I am sure it was edited, but it seemed so abrupt and cruel.
Oh yeah, it came off so awkward and cruel. Ben C looked livid, and want to control his temper. He just wanted to leave by then.
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 am

@nutty1 wrote:Too tired to read all the posts...what did everyone think about how she treated Ben C? I am sure it was edited, but it seemed so abrupt and cruel.

She seemed done with him before the date even began. William telling her that probably just added to her list. The editing was horrible and made it seem as though she didn't give him the benefit of the doubt, which is unlikely. He probably said exactly what William mentioned but was joking. They had zero chemistry anyways. It did come off cruel but it was somewhat nice to see a little spunk from her. Is that horrible?

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:19 am

Sending some love and support out for ben. He is calm, funny , patient, and a man of great qualities from what has been shown. I like the slow friendship thing better. He is so humble and he is a great catch for some luck young lady. Their date was nice and simple. I will hate to see ben hurt in the end but he will stronger for it. He needs some one with strong confidence.
He was such a sweeheart on that date and he is very mature.

Last edited by fabgirl on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:19 am

@cupcakes wrote:I'm watching right now and Ashley wants to jump on Ben and is "rawring" LOL :laughingoutlou

lolpanda She wanted to jump on one other guy at the afterparty on the group date too...I don't remember which one it was though. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18470

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 am

bambam64 wrote:

She seemed done with him before the date even began. William telling her that probably just added to her list. The editing was horrible and made it seem as though she didn't give him the benefit of the doubt, which is unlikely. He probably said exactly what William mentioned but was joking. They had zero chemistry anyways. It did come off cruel but it was somewhat nice to see a little spunk from her. Is that horrible?

LOL! Not at all! I too was happy to see a spark of life in her other than crying, whining, and in general just acting pathetic.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 am

bambam64 wrote:

I Think Ash was going to get rid of Ben C. anyways. He's a nice guy. William is such an annoying jerk.
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 am

San wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:I'm watching right now and Ashley wants to jump on Ben and is "rawring" LOL :laughingoutlou

lolpanda She wanted to jump on one other guy at the afterparty on the group date too...I don't remember which one it was though. giggling

Lucas...which was very surprising.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 am

San wrote:

Lucas! That was hot and fun!
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 am

Ben calls Ash his girlfriend and Ash calls him her boyfriend. Cute! They seem very comfortable with each other.
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 am

The setting is soo romantic!
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 am

@Alanna wrote:
bambam64 wrote:

LOL! Not at all! I too was happy to see a spark of life in her other than crying, whining, and in general just acting pathetic.

Okay... just making sure Bentley's "asshole-ness" wasn't getting to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum