SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 am

I'm watching right now and Ashley wants to jump on Ben and is "rawring" LOL :laughingoutlou

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by dee Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 am

nutty1 wrote:Too tired to read all the posts...what did everyone think about how she treated Ben C? I am sure it was edited, but it seemed so abrupt and cruel.
Oh yeah, it came off so awkward and cruel. Ben C looked livid, and want to control his temper. He just wanted to leave by then.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 am

nutty1 wrote:Too tired to read all the posts...what did everyone think about how she treated Ben C? I am sure it was edited, but it seemed so abrupt and cruel.

She seemed done with him before the date even began. William telling her that probably just added to her list. The editing was horrible and made it seem as though she didn't give him the benefit of the doubt, which is unlikely. He probably said exactly what William mentioned but was joking. They had zero chemistry anyways. It did come off cruel but it was somewhat nice to see a little spunk from her. Is that horrible?

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 am

Sending some love and support out for ben. He is calm, funny , patient, and a man of great qualities from what has been shown. I like the slow friendship thing better. He is so humble and he is a great catch for some luck young lady. Their date was nice and simple. I will hate to see ben hurt in the end but he will stronger for it. He needs some one with strong confidence.
He was such a sweeheart on that date and he is very mature.

Last edited by fabgirl on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 am

cupcakes wrote:I'm watching right now and Ashley wants to jump on Ben and is "rawring" LOL :laughingoutlou

lolpanda She wanted to jump on one other guy at the afterparty on the group date too...I don't remember which one it was though. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 am

bambam64 wrote:

She seemed done with him before the date even began. William telling her that probably just added to her list. The editing was horrible and made it seem as though she didn't give him the benefit of the doubt, which is unlikely. He probably said exactly what William mentioned but was joking. They had zero chemistry anyways. It did come off cruel but it was somewhat nice to see a little spunk from her. Is that horrible?

LOL! Not at all! I too was happy to see a spark of life in her other than crying, whining, and in general just acting pathetic.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 am

bambam64 wrote:

I Think Ash was going to get rid of Ben C. anyways. He's a nice guy. William is such an annoying jerk.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 am

San wrote:
cupcakes wrote:I'm watching right now and Ashley wants to jump on Ben and is "rawring" LOL :laughingoutlou

lolpanda She wanted to jump on one other guy at the afterparty on the group date too...I don't remember which one it was though. giggling

Lucas...which was very surprising.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

San wrote:

Lucas! That was hot and fun!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

Ben calls Ash his girlfriend and Ash calls him her boyfriend. Cute! They seem very comfortable with each other.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

The setting is soo romantic!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

Alanna wrote:
bambam64 wrote:

LOL! Not at all! I too was happy to see a spark of life in her other than crying, whining, and in general just acting pathetic.

Okay... just making sure Bentley's "asshole-ness" wasn't getting to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
deedreamer
jelle
moonchild
nd4reality
Starshine_16