SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:Too tired to read all the posts...what did everyone think about how she treated Ben C? I am sure it was edited, but it seemed so abrupt and cruel.

What was VERY odd was that Ben C. was not terribly upset getting dumped. We will need to see how he looks in the "Diaries of the Departed"... maybe he's crying a storm. He just looked more irked than anything else. I thought he would defend himself better for whatever-it-was-he-was-accused-of.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 pm

dee wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Too tired to read all the posts...what did everyone think about how she treated Ben C? I am sure it was edited, but it seemed so abrupt and cruel.
Oh yeah, it came off so awkward and cruel. Ben C looked livid, and want to control his temper. He just wanted to leave by then.

I'll have to re-watch that. Yes, he did look mad... just didn't appear "heartbroken".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:25 pm

JBF wrote:

What was VERY odd was that Ben C. was not terribly upset getting dumped. We will need to see how he looks in the "Diaries of the Departed"... maybe he's crying a storm. He just looked more irked than anything else. I thought he would defend himself better for whatever-it-was-he-was-accused-of.

I mentioned that to my friend that I was watching with....we didn't see him defend himself. Of course, it doesn't mean he didn't!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Ben is such a sweetheart!

What's up William's hair?!! :laughingoutlou

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:26 pm

TheBachelorTV TheBachelorTV
JP straps on the pads...he's going to need them! #Bachelorette http://twitpic.com/5ej44k

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 326737316
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:26 pm

rotfl he looked like he had a bit too much to drink cc
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 pm

San wrote:
TheBachelorTV TheBachelorTV
JP straps on the pads...he's going to need them! #Bachelorette http://twitpic.com/5ej44k

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 326737316

He** Yeah! He's going to need to keep those pads on for next week when Bentley comes back so he can knock his lights out! hissyfit
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:29 pm

west coast here, Ben's date just ended. He is adorable. I can't really see him as the lead, the wannabe actresses, beauty queens, and ex-cheerleaders they usually cast would eat him alive I think. If he's the Bachelor hopefully he'll be smart and won't choose an F1 like Melissa -- who admits she got caught up in the competition and was just in it to win.

Their date went better than I expected from the comments here. If Ben ends up being F1 I think we'll watch this date again with a very different perspective and pick up on the looks and sighs. I still think it's JP (and he's been given the obvious chemistry edit to balance out the Bentley drama), but Ben F isn't completely out of the running. I'm happy either way!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Okay, so after watching their date it was definitely lacking in chemistry but Ben is such a sweetie though! I was hoping for more, and their date fell flat. =(

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:31 pm

JBF wrote:
KareyR2 wrote:I am probably the only one here with sympathy and understanding for Ashley in the whole "Bentley" thing. She was raised in a very small town, where they were so trusting, they had an "honour system" at their vegetable stand!!!! Remember how blown away Brad was by that, and how he wanted to live there. I was raised like that, with a Father who made deals on machinery for hundreds of thousands of dollars on a handshake, with never once a bad outcome. That was how I was raised, and I was conned by a international conman and left homeless, penniless, and car less!!! But that's my story on Dateline NBC!!!

It happens.....Ashley had no clue what Bentley was saying behind her back, and when did CH ever even try to clue her in. I never heard CH say anything like you need to hear what he is telling us Ashley, behind your back..."he is calling you an ugly duckling...he is wanting Emily here!!!"....yadda, yadda. Show her the fricking tapes.

While everryone here is pretty much coming down on Ashley, TPTB kept the truth of him, and her ultimate humiliation, from her. They can say they warned her..... I call BS on that. They had plenty of chances to even put a little bug in her ear, and none of that happened. I am sickened and saddened that someone raised, so trusting as Ashley, was played by not only Bentley the A$$....but also TPTB. She was just not raised equipped with that level of evil!!! It is not in her being. It is not a fair fight!!! JMHO
Loving JP for Ashley and Ames for me
Thanks
Karey :yes:

I think we all agree... can't speak for the unspoiled believing every lopped and chopped voiceover.

This is obviously pumped up by the editors. Yes, it is true that she fell hard for Bentley and he did imply he was there for her despite the lies.

However, William's date today had a very interesting edit, since his mood (and JP noticing it in a discussion back at the man cave) was echoing hers. According to her, the "spark was gone" (paraphrasing) with William. She had fallen in love with him in HALF a date back in La Vegas! Yes, the comedy roast ruined their relationship, but he was not making any attempt to move past it. In a curious way, she is noticing herself doing the same thing.

This may be foreshadowing the upcoming Bentley meeting. She only has him in the back of her mind right now, but is having trouble being honest with the guys about it and moving forward. She can't surrender herself (well, those are the wrong words... don't take it literally) to somebody else until this illness is cured.

We need one of our voiceover experts to examine all of the quotes of her, either "live" or as voiceovers, that are heard over any shots of JP's face. There was a LOT of interesting stuff going on this episode. She fears she may lose the connection with HIM if she doesn't get the Bentley Illness done with...

I can try to grab them when I do the PI's tomorrow.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:31 pm

JBF wrote:
dee wrote:
Oh yeah, it came off so awkward and cruel. Ben C looked livid, and wanted to control his temper. He just wanted to leave by then.

I'll have to re-watch that. Yes, he did look mad... just didn't appear "heartbroken".
yeah I don't think he was "heartbroken". His diaries of the departed would probably show more emotion... he probably had to or I doubt the producer would let him go lol. But at the time when Ashley let him go, he was more mad that someone would throw him under the bus and that she would believe it without asking him about it.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Still watching but had to pop on here. Once again I am watching a totally different show than most folks LOL. I thought the Ben and Ash date was lovely, serious discussion, playful, deep, real. She was NOT bored with his discussion of his father. She was touched, and I think sad, thinking of the comparison to her own father.

This guy rose even higher in my estimation. Ben you just need to say her and my not I's..possessive case..jeez!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
deedreamer
jelle
moonchild
nd4reality
Starshine_16