SELECT CONTENT

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 pm

sophienette wrote:well he is hot... and from Chicago.. I think he could be a good guess!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, I hope so just so I can get a scoop for once! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Drat. I got the wrong Will. Although he's of 'African American' decent too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:56 pm

According to RS:

Will Smith: He’s from Chicago, he’s of African-American descent, and I believe he’s employed by Chase Bank. I don’t have any pictures of him yet since I really haven’t looked. He doesn’t make it very far anyway, so unfortunately, he’s not all that important to me. And yes, because of his name, the guys in the house referred to him as the “Fresh Prince.”
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Can any of our sleuths find a pic of him?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Him?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:11 pm

sophienette wrote:Him?

Thanks sophie! Hmm...could be. Although, I think the Will I found is better looking. Too bad my sleuthing skills sucked again! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ericstang88 Summer's a comin...Week 1 #SandSprints with Will from next season's #TheBachelorette 4h

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 10:36 pm

He's already saying it? giggling Too funny. Thanks for finding this.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 9:16 am

Is that a pic of Will or someone who he is training? The Will Smith sophie found doesn't seem to be a trainer.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 11, 2013 4:04 am

atem wrote:Is that a pic of Will or someone who he is training? The Will Smith sophie found doesn't seem to be a trainer.

I can ask the guy who shared this picture where Will is. I assumed it was the guy with the buff body. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2013 4:08 am

I think Will is really cute!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 11, 2013 4:15 am

sanlee088 wrote:I think Will is really cute!

When does he get eliminated?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+6
DKWillis
JBF
atem
SLA44
Admin