SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Another with Tristan:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At the end of his tour:

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:27 pm

girl2178 wrote:OMG... My dream man .. My heart is melting. A soldier!!!! Yay!!!! I bet he goes far. I love Montana, maybe if Des doesn't take him ill try and him!! Haha interesting how they went to Montana in Sean's season!

Thanks for making this thread, Sophie!

welcomebanner girl2178
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Thanks for the info sophie.

Any luck with Will?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:37 pm

sophienette wrote:Has 3 brothers (Graysen who is married, Tristan and Courtlan) and 2 sisters (Makenna and Skylar)

Six kids? Another large family! Interesting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:02 am

I think he's a hunk!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:08 am

I can't say by seeing a few pictures and reading a paragraph whether or not someone seems to be a good "fit" for Des.

They may have over the top chemistry together and the saying "opposites attract" has merit. As long as they have a similar moral compass, they can work on the rest.

There must be a reason Bryden is still there. I hope it is because Des feels a connection with him. I'm going to trust her judgment on who she thinks is the best "fit" for her! I do believe she is sincere in looking for love. :sweetheart:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:12 am

So, if he were to get a HTD, his family lives in MT?

Are there any clues as to where the other HTD (besides McMinnville for Chris)?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 am

Missoula, Montana if it is Bryden...
Boise, Idaho for Brooks...
We know nothing if it's Will...
or basically any of the other unknowns! :crazed
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Beeleever wrote:I can't say by seeing a few pictures and reading a paragraph whether or not someone seems to be a good "fit" for Des.

They may have over the top chemistry together and the saying "opposites attract" has merit. As long as they have a similar moral compass, they can work on the rest.

There must be a reason Bryden is still there. I hope it is because Des feels a connection with him. I'm going to trust her judgment on who she thinks is the best "fit" for her! I do believe she is sincere in looking for love. :sweetheart:

Yeah, I trust that she makes the right choice for herself. She is really smart girl and I do believe she is sincere. I don't doubt her abilities in making it a great season. bestbud!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:56 am

Well, from Nate's description of past boyfriends (look wise), Bryden seems to fit it the best.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:29 am

atem wrote:Well, from Nate's description of past boyfriends (look wise), Bryden seems to fit it the best.

Where is Nate's description of past boyfriends? I must have missed it. no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:10 am

SLA44 wrote:
atem wrote:Well, from Nate's description of past boyfriends (look wise), Bryden seems to fit it the best.

Where is Nate's description of past boyfriends? I must have missed it. no idea

Yeah, I must have missed that too.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger