SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:18 pm

richmondrose wrote:Looks like the news that Bryden had a girlfriend is accurate despite his friends and family denying it. This was posted on his alleged non-girlfriend's instagram on August 3 with the caption "Love him". Check out the other pictures of them together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not surprised.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by LLiza Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:22 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Bryden probably sensed her connection with Brooks - esp if as San shared at start of season that it was obvious to production. Many of the guys who have left said that it was obviously Brooks as well.

I don't blame Bryden for leaving if he was not feeling it and didn't think she was either. It doesn't look like a whole lot of fun to be squished on the same couch with a bunch of other guys talking about the same girl all day. Bryden got his early date so he did not even have that to look forward to. And she did not even seem to be giving him alone time on group dates.
Too bad that Brooks didn't notice it as well!! LOL If he were self aware and HAD noticed, a real man would have declined the rose early in the season and left the opportunity for other guys in the cast. Brooks adores any publicity. Face it.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Seriously...scratch
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:06 pm

LLiza wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Bryden probably sensed her connection with Brooks - esp if as San shared at start of season that it was obvious to production. Many of the guys who have left said that it was obviously Brooks as well.

I don't blame Bryden for leaving if he was not feeling it and didn't think she was either. It doesn't look like a whole lot of fun to be squished on the same couch with a bunch of other guys talking about the same girl all day. Bryden got his early date so he did not even have that to look forward to. And she did not even seem to be giving him alone time on group dates.
Too bad that Brooks didn't notice it as well!!  LOL  If he were self aware and HAD noticed, a real man would have declined the rose early in the season and left the opportunity for other guys in the cast.  Brooks adores any publicity.  Face it.
I do agree with you. Too bad Brooks didn't realize earlier that he just wasn't into her and bowed out earlier.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:51 am

isittrue wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Looks like the news that Bryden had a girlfriend is accurate despite his friends and family denying it. This was posted on his alleged non-girlfriend's instagram on August 3 with the caption "Love him". Check out the other pictures of them together.

Not surprised.
What's interesting is if you go to Brydens Instagram page, he doesn't have any pictures of the two of them together, or very few. I still don't think he had a girlfriend when he went on the show. Obviously he dated this girl and is seeing her again, but I don't think its as serious as she would like it to be. She seems to be on a mission to prove a point, but he's not in on it with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:57 am

Max64 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Not surprised.
What's interesting is if you go to Brydens Instagram page, he doesn't have any pictures of the two of them together, or very few.  I still don't think he had a girlfriend when he went on the show.   Obviously he dated this girl and is seeing her again,  but I don't think its as serious as she would like it to be.  She seems to be on a mission to prove a point, but he's not in on it with her.
I went back to the RS column recap of the episode where Brydan left and RS mentioned that she (Becky) had a picture of her and Brydan kissing before he left for filming with a note that she'd be missing him and then took it down after he left and put it back up after he returned.  RS was not sure how involved they were and whether she was actually what he considered to be his girlfriend or not.  But they appeared to have some involvement before he left and may have since reconnected after the show.  I don't think it was anything like the Brian situation.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger