Welcome!!!!!

Become a Member of our Site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A Site For Fans Of The Bachelor & Bachelorette Who Enjoy

Sleuthing and Discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join Our Site for Updates on Past Contestants As Well.

Discuss a variety of other shows as well!


Enjoy!

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 12 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by MVMom39forever on Thu May 02, 2013 2:07 pm

tigertiz wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Shandi response maybe

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 29m
"Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself." ~Oprah Winfrey
Maybe? Whoa. For sure it's her response. He's sureptitiously called her out for not being completely trustworthy and she's fighting back. I'd love to know what happened. But am I Team Shandi or Team Ernesto? Hmmm.

Holy moly! Are these two really fighting over social media? Or is this all staged to get the super sleuthers to second guess that Shandi is his F1? Guess we'll just have to keep watching online!

However, if Tim and Ben are indeed still with their F1's ... after such a significant amount of time in "hiding" ... I think it's logical to assume that one of the three couples broke up.

MVMom39forever

Female Posts: 1506
Join date: 2012-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by umngirl on Thu May 02, 2013 2:23 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding the tweets from the cast far more interesting than the actual show.

umngirl

Female Posts: 12299
Join date: 2011-05-24
Age: 24
Location: On a Volleyball Court

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by sunnygal on Thu May 02, 2013 2:26 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Shandi response maybe

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 29m
"Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself." ~Oprah Winfrey
Maybe? Whoa. For sure it's her response. He's sureptitiously called her out for not being completely trustworthy and she's fighting back. I'd love to know what happened. But am I Team Shandi or Team Ernesto? Hmmm.

Holy moly! Are these two really fighting over social media? Or is this all staged to get the super sleuthers to second guess that Shandi is his F1? Guess we'll just have to keep watching online!

However, if Tim and Ben are indeed still with their F1's ... after such a significant amount of time in "hiding" ... I think it's logical to assume that one of the three couples broke up.

I agree that it's logical that one of the 3 couples would have broken up. The only show I can think of where 3 couples really lasted was the 2nd season of Love in the Wild... Still very sad that a 3rd season won't be airing this summer!

sunnygal

Posts: 26
Join date: 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Lost17 on Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding the tweets from the cast far more interesting than the actual show.
It adds a different dimension to it, at least this way we have something to talk about in between shows! giggling

Lost17

Posts: 1213
Join date: 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz on Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Well they arent tweeting directly to one another - but it's out there just the same for a few of us to pick up on. I dont think the show knows or cares much about sleuthers, particularly now that it's online only. I wonder if that is a reason the contestants are feeling more free to tweet and comment about the show. This is really interesting.
In his tweet, he hashtagged "hopefulromantic". Oh he's single alright.

I feel badly for the F2 and F3s. Have they not been able to date anyone since last summer? crazy.

tigertiz

Posts: 3764
Join date: 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by moonpie on Thu May 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Lost17 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Shandi response maybe

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 29m
"Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself." ~Oprah Winfrey
Curiouser and curiouser!

moonpie thanks for posting what was said at People.

yes No prob.

I think this relationship is the one that has me the most curious ... to me, Jenna/Tim seem a foregone conclusion and Ben seems happy with whatever he's got going on. I agree with umngirl - reading all of their tweets and trying to decipher them has become more entertaining than the show itself. I'm a little ashamed at how interested I am in the Shandi/Ernesto (/Alba?) situation. Hugesmile

moonpie

Posts: 299
Join date: 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Admin on Thu May 02, 2013 3:14 pm

epic1 wrote:here's one note i noticed by looking at her twitter today off the bat. when you reply to someones tweet you always get the other names that are mentioned with it. i noticed that when they complimented her kiss with "@ernestoarguello" she will purposely take his name out of the conversation and reply with everything else. i think she either wants nothing to do with him or the show isn't allowing her to make a connection with him in the slightest.

Welcome epic1! WAVEY

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts: 18303
Join date: 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by ThankMeLater on Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Well it looks like he did pick Shandi and then they broke up...I like these shots being fired at eachother. Really entertaining :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts: 2328
Join date: 2012-05-19
Location: Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever on Thu May 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Thanks for posting all the tweets. I don't follow any of the RFL cast on Twitter so I appreciate you posting them here.

I don't have a clue what to think of all this. It certainly seems like something went sour in the ShandiErn love story. I guess we all know you can have smokin hot chemistry, like in that kiss, but not be compatible long term. Too bad they didn't have long enough on the show to figure that out.

This show and the threads here are so much fun. :swinginglove


Beeleever

Female Posts: 3455
Join date: 2011-03-23
Age: 54
Location: Mall of America...Shoppin' till I drop!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 02, 2013 7:26 pm

epic1 wrote:here's one note i noticed by looking at her twitter today off the bat. when you reply to someones tweet you always get the other names that are mentioned with it. i noticed that when they complimented her kiss with "@ernestoarguello" she will purposely take his name out of the conversation and reply with everything else. i think she either wants nothing to do with him or the show isn't allowing her to make a connection with him in the slightest.

:Welcome epic1!

Beeleever wrote:Thanks for posting all the tweets. I don't follow any of the RFL cast on Twitter so I appreciate you posting them here.

I don't have a clue what to think of all this. It certainly seems like something went sour in the ShandiErn love story. I guess we all know you can have smokin hot chemistry, like in that kiss, but not be compatible long term. Too bad they didn't have long enough on the show to figure that out.

This show and the threads here are so much fun. :swinginglove


Love this post! I agree

Love_Me
Admin
Admin

Female Posts: 32825
Join date: 2011-03-22
Location: @bachspoilerfans

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz on Thu May 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Here are some tweets from Shandi from the last 6 months. It makes me wonder how long they lasted. I couldnt go back beyond her November tweets.
Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 11 Jan

We all need this at times. RT “@amber_kelleher: Never allow loneliness to drive u back into the arms of someone u know u don't belong with.”
Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 24 Feb

A man, a real man, a "wonderful man," will be too busy protecting your heart to play with it or break it.

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 9 Jan

Sat by 80yr old man on flight. He was traveling for 1 day for business. Told me "and I miss my wife already." I want a love like that! #LOVE

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 3 Dec

Don't spend your life pondering over what could've been, or what should've been. Pick up & move on! Life's too short. What's meant, will be.
[quote]
Amber Kelleher ‏@amber_kelleher 3 Dec

The person that truly loves you will cherish you, fight for you and protect you.
Retweeted by Shandi Finnessey

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 23 Nov

Some of the best advice I ever heard... Only believe half of what a man does & believe nothing of what he says. #AweSnap Bahahaha (jajaja)

tigertiz

Posts: 3764
Join date: 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by epic1 on Thu May 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 23 Nov

Some of the best advice I ever heard... Only believe half of what a man does & believe nothing of what he says. #AweSnap Bahahaha (jajaja)

she even translated the laugh in spanish.

epic1

Posts: 3
Join date: 2013-05-02

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum