Welcome!!!!!

Become a Member of our Site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A Site For Fans Of The Bachelor & Bachelorette Who Enjoy

Sleuthing and Discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join Our Site for Updates on Past Contestants As Well.

Discuss a variety of other shows as well!

Enjoy!

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 17 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by happygolucky on Mon May 06, 2013 9:36 am

If Ernesto's choice of F1 was Shandi and they broke up in November, since then till March/April (when rumors started to swirl) I think it's enough time for him to get a new "girlfriend", whether it's Eva or Alba or whoever, without any "cheating scandal" behind.
Now most people watch the show and don't even follow this forum or Twitter/FB/IG accounts of neither of RFL contestants/hosts, so audience has no idea what has been said so far, it's like "the show is being filmed now" and coming out as a couple would be disrespectful/confusing, they have to wait till summer break to come clean, if there is anything to be confessed.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack on Mon May 06, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks SO MUCH for finding these tweets. Yeah doesn't sound good. I was tweeting with Shandi last night and she was telling me how blessed I am to have my husband and my kids. (I married my HS sweetheart). We were talking about our parents marriages. Both couples been married for 42 to 43 years. She sounded like she really longed for it. Definitely not someone who was happy in love.

klisack

Female Posts: 351

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack on Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 am

Wow I really have to watch him for this. Didn't come across that way because he wasn't kissing everyone like Ben. giggling But I can definitely see that he may be on the controlling side. Poor Shandi....Why wouldn't he trust her? Did I miss something again that you all need to catch me up on? giggling

klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz on Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm

keeping my rose-colored glasses on... and hoping they are BOTH great at keeping secrets :)

maybe Ernesto was also in LA to see Shandi?
I am sure he was there for promotional stuff for the show too :)

I have read through all the tweets... It seems too easy to take them out of context so I am going to not place too much weight on those....

Shandi is going to be on DWTS on the 14th (she mentioned on Twitter)

She seems very classy... I hope she found her love and is happy!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost17 on Mon May 06, 2013 12:24 pm

gasuz wrote:keeping my rose-colored glasses on... and hoping they are BOTH great at keeping secrets Smiley

I am sure he was there for promotional stuff for the show too Smiley

I have read through all the tweets... It seems too easy to take them out of context so I am going to not place too much weight on those....

Me too, I would love to be wrong and see that they are happy together! :rosiecolored No surprise if they aren't though.

Lost17

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack on Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Was just tweeting with her and she asked me what stories was going around. I told her that the rumor is Ernesto chooses her but then they break up and she is heart broken. I'll see what she says back. Says she is very happy though. I'll keep ya posted. bigsmile

klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack on Mon May 06, 2013 12:53 pm

OK heard back and she said that she is far from heartbroken and incredibly happy. So the mystery goes on.

klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Mon May 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Tweets can be taken both ways but I like this one:

Crissy ‏@Cmariek19 13h
Finally watched @ReadyforLove. Whoever @Ben_Patton , @PWTs_Tim and @ernestoarguello chose are very very lucky woman!
Retweeted by Ernesto Arguello

iamreal2u

Female Posts: 2167

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon May 06, 2013 8:17 pm

gasuz wrote:keeping my rose-colored glasses on... and hoping they are BOTH great at keeping secrets Smiley

I am sure he was there for promotional stuff for the show too Smiley

welcomeyall gasuz

#TeamPositive

Follow Us on Twitter @bachspoilerfans [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me
Admin
Admin

Female Posts: 32825

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Tue May 07, 2013 5:44 am

klisack wrote:OK heard back and she said that she is far from heartbroken and incredibly happy. So the mystery goes on.

So either she is messing with us big time to fool us with all her tweets or she is throwing us off now to say she is incredibly happy. But those tweets are not usually posted by someone incredibly happy. Which one is it?

Beeleever

Female Posts: 3460

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack on Tue May 07, 2013 7:36 am

I am not her so not sure. I was just repeating what she said. She said she incredibly happy and not heartbroken. I am new to the sleuthing. :crazed I know that Ben wrote a tweet a while back that said basically don't believe everything you see. The show are masters at creating confusion. I think some are stunts they use to get people watching so at this point not really sure what is going on. As the show unfolds it will become more clear and I think thats what they want. Plus she could be really happy and still not with Ernesto any longer. It has been almost nine months for them. Ya know?

klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky on Tue May 07, 2013 12:14 pm

I watched the 4th ep. again - not sure is it really 5th or 4th-2/2? - anyway, must agree with you that Shandi does grow on /you. She has these expressions, hand gestures and pageant-curved body, that make her kinda cliché, but I like her posture, self confidence and that she's not over the top attention seeker. She's smart brain and uses it wisely, so no matter what happened after the final, I'm sure she happy single or with someone.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum