SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 23 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Iluvbachette Mon May 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Do you think Shanli would of been picked over Alba if Alba had stayed. Showing his emotions when they said she was no longer there. Would be hard to face if you were still in the game.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Do you think Shanli would of been picked over Alba if Alba had stayed. Showing his emotions when they said she was no longer there. Would be hard to face if you were still in the game.

Hard to say iluvbach. He seemed to be gaga over Shandi from the beginning. I can't get that first kiss out of my brain! I guess we'll have to see if he kisses all the girls with the same passion. whipped
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Do you think Shanli would of been picked over Alba if Alba had stayed. Showing his emotions when they said she was no longer there. Would be hard to face if you were still in the game.

Hard to say iluvbach. He seemed to be gaga over Shandi from the beginning. I can't get that first kiss out of my brain! I guess we'll have to see if he kisses all the girls with the same passion. whipped

I know what you mean! Even Shandi with all of her questionable tweets did allow in one of her tweets last week that it was very passionate and tweeted last weekend that it was embarrassing to watch that particular episode with her dad.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 14, 2013 6:01 am

Do you think Shanli would of been picked over Alba if Alba had stayed. Showing his emotions when they said she was no longer there. Would be hard to face if you were still in the game.
Alba comes back so Ernesto still has the choice to choose her. He chose Shandi to kiss first. He fell for Shandi from the very beginning.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 am

Been lurking here and felt like chiming in. While I think Ernesto picks someone during the taping of the show, I also think it's long over. It's also a safe bet that he and Eva Longoria are seriously dating. No matter where she travels, he has recently been at her side. They spent a recent weekend in San Antonio together where they were spotted together with her parents having lunch - and pics were posted on twitter. (Seriously, who takes just a friend to your hometown to hang with your parents). Then they both showed up in Wash DC when she spoke at congress and then on to NYC together. She is in Paris now and it's also a good bet they are there together. I don't know if this is why NBC cancelled the show, but I would suggest that it's a reason they didn't put it on one of their other cable properties like E!, Bravo or Oxygen, where they have shows with much smaller audiences. Final note - since just after her birthday Eva's been sporting an interesting ring on the forefinger of her right hand. It never is off and she wears no other rings anymore. It's a thin band with diamonds. That's not a usual ring worn just as an accessory.

I predict that when all is said and done, we'll learn that Eva was the common denominator in Ernesto's break up with whoever he "selected" on RFL. Understand, I'm not putting either of them down for finding romance. But it is an odd set of circumstances

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Tue May 14, 2013 12:08 pm

I think alba left the show because she knew shandi had a stronger connection and she couldn't compete. Didn't want to be 'runner up' to her again.
And I couldn't agree with 'wait a minute' more! I think eva connived her way into Ernesto's life and took him from whomever he chose. She is a low life desperate woman. Why can't she find a man and stay with him? Just as shallow as Angelia Jolie.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue May 14, 2013 12:24 pm

katiebaby - i'm guessing you're not one of eva's fans. to me she's a mixed metaphor. does good things with her charities but her personal life appears to to be a train wreck. i just don't get the constant need to date boy-toys.

i know many of you really like ernesto, but i'm not a fan. something about his story doesn't add up. all that money, but i don't see where he earned it. selling homes for less than cost but still make money? Huh? and then you have his fashion designer sister who was also on a tv reality show. something is just fishy about him. also, when he made the comment that at 33 he's never said i love you to a woman, i found that bizzare.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:25 pm

I'm not sure what to think of Ernesto, on one side he seems sincere/compassionate and the other a player/insincere?

He's letting Shandi believe she's the only one. I liked what he did with the flower in her hair, but she's not taken YET and he's letting her think she is...while he still is having thoughts of Alba, etc.

Alba is a bit of a drama queen, you don't come on a show like this expecting the guy to be interested and kissing only you, it just doesn't happen that way. You wouldn't have a show! The whole Alba coming back *me-rolls eyes like Jenna* and then Ernesto all excited she's back and goes and sits with her holding her hand, a little over the top for me!
Thought Matt gave some great advice, wish he'd of taken it!

But then on the other hand, it WAS nice of him to support her while hearing what the MM's had to say...him giving her the rosary while letting her go, he's just so confusing.

Love Shandi more, was gracious of her with what she said to Alba, could have gone the Mandy route but she didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Lost17 wrote: Love Shandi more, was gracious of her with what she said to Alba, could have gone the Mandy route but she didn't.

Yes, I thought Shandi made a classy move...and not for just the show of it...and it felt like a sincere attempt to bury the hatchet with Alba. Each week, I like Shandi more and more.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Lost17 wrote: Love Shandi more, was gracious of her with what she said to Alba, could have gone the Mandy route but she didn't.

Yes, I thought Shandi made a classy move...and not for just the show of it...and it felt like a sincere attempt to bury the hatchet with Alba. Each week, I like Shandi more and more.

I agree. It was not done for camera either because their conversation were still consistent even when walking away from the camera. Really loving Shandi now and I didn't before. "If you can get that sucker out..." when Ernesto was trying to move the flower really made me laugh.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:52 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
I agree. It was not done for camera either because their conversation were still consistent even when walking away from the camera. Really loving Shandi now and I didn't before. "If you can get that sucker out..." when Ernesto was trying to move the flower really made me laugh.
That was funny! I like how romantic he is with her, he's always doing something unexpected. I'd love their story more if we didn't have all the other to deal with outside the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy