SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by moonpie Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 pm

And once again, the drama off-screen is so much more interesting than on.

From Alba's twitter:

Alba Reyes ‏@AlbaGiselleReye 14m
Also love how someone is trying to be friends on camara, and then runs to tell everyone to give me the cold shoulder but not surprise

Lynsee Gonzales ‏@lynseegonzales 12m
@AlbaGiselleReye You looked beautiful. It took a lot to come back and you showed her! HAHA

Alba Reyes ‏@AlbaGiselleReye 7m
@lynseegonzales Miss Universe? OMG 10 years ago get over it! Who even thinks about that? 1st runner up, 2nd runner up, who cares?

moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 pm

happygolucky wrote:Can someone please explain (here or in episodes thread) what happened? Who went home?
happy I wrote a big whole recap for ya, but lost it! hissyfit No way am I writing that all again.

With Alba supposedly leaving he wasn't going to have anyone leave, she came back, had it out with the MM's and Ernesto wanted to keep her so no one left...or maybe they did, Mandy wasn't happy with Alba at all, and said she wanted to leave, so we don't know if she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

moonpie wrote:And once again, the drama off-screen is so much more interesting than on.

From Alba's twitter:

Also love how someone is trying to be friends on camara, and then runs to tell everyone to give me the cold shoulder but not surprise

@AlbaGiselleReye You looked beautiful. It took a lot to come back and you showed her! HAHA

@lynseegonzales Miss Universe? OMG 10 years ago get over it! Who even thinks about that? 1st runner up, 2nd runner up, who cares?
She sure isn't making me like or respect her any better. More classy to be quiet about this kind of thing...I KNEW she was making digs at Shandi a few weeks ago!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue May 14, 2013 6:35 pm

katiebaby wrote:Rumor is... He and Eva had a 'thing' before the show started taping. Spent a lot of time in LA together during the filming of the show. Late night dinners and such. And he negotiated with NBC to have his sister on Fashion Star in order for him to be on RFL. It is all in effort to make him a paparazzi star.
The more I learn this stuff, the more I don't care for him. 33 and never said 'I love you?' All crap. Who's he kidding? He's more of a media whore than any of the Real Housewives!!!

i agree with you. i heard the same thing about him making a deal with nbc for his sister. none of his so-called business ventures makes much sense. i think it's all daddy's money behind him.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Tue May 14, 2013 6:38 pm

It appears to me that alba likes playing the victim role. Oh.. Boo hoo... Poor me...
Her recent tweets are those of a bitter woman who is crying victim. Grow up woman! Put on your big girl panties.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Rumor is... He and Eva had a 'thing' before the show started taping. Spent a lot of time in LA together during the filming of the show. Late night dinners and such. And he negotiated with NBC to have his sister on Fashion Star in order for him to be on RFL. It is all in effort to make him a paparazzi star.
The more I learn this stuff, the more I don't care for him. 33 and never said 'I love you?' All crap. Who's he kidding? He's more of a media whore than any of the Real Housewives!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I 100% agree. I feel this way about Ben as well. I mean with Ben he said he wants love but goes on a tv show when he could have just paid 50 grand (you know he has it) and hire one of the MM privately. He has been on more interviews and is always promoting his website. I think this show is just a joke.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Tue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm

The show is a total joke. Probably another reason it was cancelled...

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 14, 2013 8:11 pm

moonpie wrote:And once again, the drama off-screen is so much more interesting than on.

From Alba's twitter:

Oh, goodness, this is embarrassing! It makes me all the more proud of Tim's girls. Even though there has been some tension between girls in the studio part of some episodes, most seem to have walked away from the experience as friends. This twitter war business is making the participators look small in my eyes.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue May 14, 2013 9:56 pm

[quote="klisack"]

I 100% agree. I feel this way about Ben as well. I mean with Ben he said he wants love but goes on a tv show when he could have just paid 50 grand (you know he has it) and hire one of the MM privately. He has been on more interviews and is always promoting his website. I think this show is just a joke.

i don't feel that way about ben. he seems more real than Ernesto. he has a good education from a top school (u penn/wharton) and held real working jobs before going out on his own. he's prob had help from family connections but i get the sense there's much more depth to him. watching him with kari and how tough it was for him to deal with the situation leads me to think he's not player like ernesto seems to be. but as someone else pointed out, tim is easily the most real of the bunch. probably why he did find love and they are still going strong.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Ben just flat out lied about Kari messaging all the girls about being at his party. She did not message anyone. Someone else at the party may have but she didn't. And him doing a champagne toast to getting rid of her on the interview with After buzz was just immature and ridiculous. I don't care if he went to a good school. He obviously didn't take any lessons on having class. I am not saying Kari shouldn't have gone home and this isn't about who he should be with but rather about his behavior. I just think it was rude and classless and it says a lot about someone's character. Enough with the I'm a nice guy crap. I'm starting to see the "I'm a selfish guy". Wait-a-minute totally respect your opinion so sorry if it sounded like I was coming back at you. Definitely wasn't at all. Sometimes typing responses come out so different than how I mean it. Still I am not a Ben fan any longer. Kind of sad about it because I was interested in his story. no no
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm

klisack wrote:Ben just flat out lied about Kari messaging all the girls about being at his party. She did not message anyone. Someone else at the party may have but she didn't. And him doing a champagne toast to getting rid of her on the interview with After buzz was just immature and ridiculous. I don't care if he went to a good school. He obviously didn't take any lessons on having class. I am not saying Kari shouldn't have gone home and this isn't about who he should be with but rather about his behavior. I just think it was rude and classless and it says a lot about someone's character. Enough with the I'm a nice guy crap. I'm starting to see the "I'm a selfish guy". Wait-a-minute totally respect your opinion so sorry if it sounded like I was coming back at you. Definitely wasn't at all. Sometimes typing responses come out so different than how I mean it. Still I am not a Ben fan any longer. Kind of sad about it because I was interested in his story. no no

klisack - i am totally cool with your comments. i see what you're saying about ben. with the exception of tim, i think just about everyone on the show was looking for a shot at becoming a reality tv star, so nothing surprises me. don't forget that before RFL ben was a candidate for Bachelor. that's how they found him for this show. i was on twitter before and i see ernesto is tweeting up a storm, retweeting messages from followers about the new episode being available today. the term "self aggrandizing" comes to mind!

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Wait-A-Minute Yeah can kind of see why it was taken off the air. It's getting ridiculous. At least with the bachelor and bachelorette I can keep up with the story lines. Watching all three with as much drama that is going on is making my head spin. ha ha ha

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy