SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 36 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 22, 2013 3:57 am

Watching Ernesto I think he has checked out and is not interested in finding anyone. It was really evident in the meet the parent's episode.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Wed May 22, 2013 4:09 am

iamreal2u, I think so too. It really does give more credence to the theory that he was with Eva during the filming. I think he wanted to send both of them home. Or everyone but Shandi.

I loved it when Ernie's mom said that Shandi is the style of woman he has brought home before. I bet she is.

I also loved it when Matt was speaking to Mandy and said "you were chat-tin and chat-tin and chat-tin." He's so cute.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 am

I thought Ernesto's mom was very sweet. She was probably my favorite Mom out of all of them. I definately get a philanthropist vibe from her. Just so sweet and unassuming. Ilene Rosenbaum is still my all time favorite, but that's besides the point.

I agree with you guys. Ernesto looked checked out/done this week. I think he's still very attracted to Shandi but IMO there hasn't really been any progression in their relationship for a while now. Everything on his part of the show is just going stale. At this point, I can't believe he tells Shandi he loves her!

I really hope we get to find out more about this Eva business.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 22, 2013 5:08 am

]At this point, I can't believe he tells Shandi he loves her!

I'm hoping he just tells Eva he loves her. I know. It's not going to happen.
Did he lie to her and lead her on , after the finale?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 22, 2013 7:26 am

noobsleuth wrote:I thought Ernesto's mom was very sweet. She was probably my favorite Mom out of all of them. I definately get a philanthropist vibe from her. Just so sweet and unassuming. Ilene Rosenbaum is still my all time favorite, but that's besides the point.

I agree with you guys. Ernesto looked checked out/done this week. I think he's still very attracted to Shandi but IMO there hasn't really been any progression in their relationship for a while now. Everything on his part of the show is just going stale. At this point, I can't believe he tells Shandi he loves her!

I remember hearing him say that in the preview and I thought, "wow, that's sounds sooooooo insincere!"

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Wed May 22, 2013 10:36 am

tigertiz wrote:
]At this point, I can't believe he tells Shandi he loves her!

I'm hoping he just tells Eva he loves her. I know. It's not going to happen.
Did he lie to her and lead her on , after the finale?

oh, i am sure he tells eva he loves her. that's why they are still together. bigger question is when will one of them grow tired of the other and seek something/someone else.

as for the show, as each episode gets released the show seems to keep losing steam. shouldn't it be the other way around? perhaps the honchos at nbc saw this too and that's why they were quick to pull the plug

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 22, 2013 12:45 pm

No = I meant that I hope he tells her that he loves her at the finale. That should be the shocking ending. I just hope he didn't falsely declare his love for Shandi at the end.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed May 22, 2013 1:21 pm

tigertiz wrote:No = I meant that I hope he tells her that he loves her at the finale. That should be the shocking ending. I just hope he didn't falsely declare his love for Shandi at the end.

I'm pretty sure he'll tell Shandi he loves her at the end of this all. Ugh!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Wed May 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Be prepared, because he does. But it's completely an act and he's scum.
Ha!

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 22, 2013 4:02 pm

katiebaby wrote:Be prepared, because he does. But it's completely an act and he's scum.
Ha!

Katiebaby ... are you sure that you are not Shandi's BFF or sister?

You can tell us ... promise we won't tell a soul. giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mel193 Wed May 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi everyone! 👋
I was on the Ready for Love website and I noticed on the section "Next On" Tuesday, May 28 - Online Only! It says: "Ernesto Finds Love"
It's down to the wire, and Ernesto decides on the woman for him! Meanwhile,
Ben and Tim get one step closer to finding the one.
So does this mean that next week is when Ernesto chooses his F1? question
Which means we may find out next week what's going on with the Ernesto Saga... Is he really with Eva? or with his F1? (Which I believe is Shandi)..

mel193

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Hmmm, interesting.
So from the early previews it's shown us that Ernesto takes Alba (kiss on the penthouse balcony) and Shandi (jumping from the yacht) to Miami.
There is another date with Kristen, when they are "fishing" at the pond/lake, so I assumed it's in her hometown Austin, but it could be in Florida too, maybe, or did they edited his Final skipping a few things?

on NBC website, you can find bonus-dates, those are all with Kristen - so now you know why she came so far - but there was never an actual kiss between them, so I think she knew her place.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where's the hurry?
Or does somebody want to get out of the contract of silence?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy