SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 9:31 pm

It's gonna be really funny if both Shandi and Ernesto are reeeeaaaallllyyyy good at keeping secrets and have been together this whole time. Look how they both acted after their first kiss around everyone, calm and collected the girls didn't know that she kissed him the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and all the other times which by the way after the 1st one he kissed her every date. He didn't do that with the other girls. Cant wait for Tuesday we will hopefully get answers. If they are together I will be so happy! :happydance:

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 30, 2013 9:34 pm

beabea12 wrote:It's gonna be really funny if both Shandi and Ernesto are reeeeaaaallllyyyy good at keeping secrets and have been together this whole time. Look how they both acted after their first kiss around everyone, calm and collected the girls didn't know that she kissed him the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and all the other times which by the way after the 1st one he kissed her every date. He didn't do that with the other girls. Cant wait for Tuesday we will hopefully get answers. If they are together I will be so happy! :happydance:

I have been saying the same thing. i am not convince that they are not together. They may have shown us that Shandi can keep a secret(kiss) for a reason.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 30, 2013 10:09 pm

beabea12 wrote:It's gonna be really funny if both Shandi and Ernesto are reeeeaaaallllyyyy good at keeping secrets and have been together this whole time. Look how they both acted after their first kiss around everyone, calm and collected the girls didn't know that she kissed him the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and all the other times which by the way after the 1st one he kissed her every date. He didn't do that with the other girls. Cant wait for Tuesday we will hopefully get answers. If they are together I will be so happy! :happydance:

Sammm Sammm ‏@ItalianSauseege 24h

@ShandiFinnessey fair enough. when do we find out if you and Ernesto are still together?

Shandi Finnessey Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 23h

@ItalianSauseege Dont know.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Thu May 30, 2013 10:34 pm

docnash14 wrote:

@ShandiFinnessey fair enough. when do we find out if you and Ernesto are still together?

I think you ought to read those texts in context...

(include the tweets that led up to those..)

Sammm ‏@ItalianSauseege 29 May
@AlbaGiselleReye I have never seen someone so self absorbed than I have @ShandiFinnessey

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 29 May
@ItalianSauseege Wow. Sorry to hear you feel that way...

@ShandiFinnessey I don't think I'm the only one who thought shandi land tour was a bit much.

@ItalianSauseege Trust me... We don't get to plan our hometown dates. That's what producers are for.

@ItalianSauseege If it were up to me, we'd just stay with my family, have a home cooked meal and let my parents get to know him.

Shandi Finnessey Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 29 May
@ItalianSauseege Dont know

I don't think I would have told this person what day of the week it was if I had been asked! Shandi has handled tweets like these with a lot of grace and class. :yes:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks gasuz, she really does. Wonder if Alba said anything to that, will have to go check.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Thu May 30, 2013 10:50 pm

gasuz wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

@AlbaGiselleReye I have never seen someone so self absorbed than I have @ShandiFinnessey

@ShandiFinnessey I don't think I'm the only one who thought shandi land tour was a bit much.

@ItalianSauseege Trust me... We don't get to plan our hometown dates. That's what producers are for.

@ItalianSauseege If it were up to me, we'd just stay with my family, have a home cooked meal and let my parents get to know him.

I don't think I would have told this person what day of the week it was if I had been asked! Shandi has handled tweets like these with a lot of grace and class. :yes:

She sure has. yes
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 30, 2013 11:04 pm

mrsgrover wrote:
gasuz wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

She sure has. yes

Yes, I read all of them prior to posting that one exchange. And, yes, with an abundance of class

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri May 31, 2013 12:03 am

DocNash:

I like the way you analyze, are you a doctor by any chance?

There are some people that are just commitment phobic for one reason or another. It's something deep within themselves. And this might be the first time he has felt a deep connection with someone (Shandi) and after he was on his own the old commitment phobia came back. At least that would be something I would accept better than him leaving her for Eva.

Also on the show many times he said he always thinks of the vows, til death do us part. This might also be scary to him. Although, I can't see Shandi pushing anyone for that kind of commitment this early in a relationship.

Do you know anything about the Latin culture? Some cultures only want their children to be with people of their own culture. Could that be another reason why this may not have worked?

Just thinking out loud.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 am

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy