SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ja1968 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:34 am

I still do not see any proof that this was done by Drew himself. Again, even if he did so what? He would not be the first.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by atem Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:00 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:So, does that mean that if I had a twitter, someone could buy a follow from me? Couldn't I just unfollow? I guess I just don't get how it's not us deciding who to follow. Wouldn't the follower know that they are following someone they don't know?

Atem, there are people who create Twitter Bots that will gather followers and create fake profiles and sell them to you! You could literally setup a twitter this morning and get 50K followers by the end of the day. You would need to manually unfollow. Drew would have to shutdown and get a new account if he wanted to fresh start.

Like I said I don't think TPTB are involved. Too early IMO. Now if it was week 6, I could see that but not with less than a minute of screen time so far!

Anyway let's focus on the positive...he looks AMAZING here! Is this new?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No, he had that pic up before he did the show. He has great model pics! Hugesmile

Thanks for the update about the twitter bots. I guess I'm still confused! How can you tell if they are real or not?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:14 am

Someone else could have easily done this to get exactly the reaction we are seeing. LIke a prank which would be a pain in the neck to undo.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:12 am

Granted, I don't know Drew personally. However, from what I've seen from the show and previews so far, he seems laid-back, staying out of drama. Even in real life, he hasn't updates his twitter/Instagram since March, it's hard for me to think he's fake or only does this for publicity. Only time will tell!
I know some posters have compared him to Reid, but Drew reminds me of another contestant from the same season: Kiptyn. Good looking, great abs, and mild-mannered. I can't wait to see more of Drew!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 am

sfrank wrote:
Huchmom3 wrote:no way, he has over 50k? and the number keeps rising. If you look a lot of them are males... can u buy followers? never heard of that. Or may be an add-me bot?

Oh man! Yes, they are definitely bought! Places like Fivver.com will offer to generate 50K to 100K followers for just $5.
That's a bummer..you can tell they are fakes too because of the names! Not sure why he would do that! 🇳🇴

You want to your following to be organic...these names are male, made up and some not even in English.
I don't see TPTB doing this - and certainly not before the guy has even gotten a 1-on-1? Its just plain dumb, IMO.

Thank you. I just find it.. odd. Would a fan do something like this?

Either way, I still like him, so I will reserve negative judgements.
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:47 pm

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird