SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by umngirl Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Love_Me wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:I think the show is waiting for that People Magazine Bachelor collector issue. Isn't that out next week?

It's already out. I looked at it on Friday.

I was going to ask about this. Is there anything new about Desiree's season in that issue? I might go out and get it.

There was one page at the very end if I'm remembering correctly. Nothing new I don't believe.

Thanks, umngirl! I might wait to purchase that issue then. Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 1825223857

It has tons of great other articles in it though. I read it at B&N, but I may buy it. It was really well done.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 10:03 pm

They sure don't know how to market anything! Did they have a new pic of Desiree or the one from her in Sean's season? Is what is online all that was said?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Nothing interesting, just a tweet:

TheBachelorTV ‏@TheBachelorTV 36m
Hey #BachelorNation only 13 days left til the premiere of the brand new season of #TheBachelorette with @DesHartsock Monday, May 27 on #ABC
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 6:46 pm

All the usual suspects sure are quiet on twitter today.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 9:05 am

Did anyone notice that tweet to Chris about if that was him going from Antigua to Miami yesterday afternoon?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 am

Sure like the new banner! Those colors are stunning on Des and she has a great smile.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 10:55 am

RealityEscape wrote:Sure like the new banner! Those colors are stunning on Des and she has a great smile.

Thanks! yes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Doesn't Ashlee mean Bachelorette?

Yours truly may be coming to your city soon to watch #TheBachelor with you... What city do you want me to visit?! #loveit #tour

Have they done that before?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Wed May 08, 2013 1:41 pm

atem wrote:Doesn't Ashlee mean Bachelorette?

Yours truly may be coming to your city soon to watch #TheBachelor with you... What city do you want me to visit?! #loveit #tour

Have they done that before?

Every single time;)

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 3:57 pm

What did Chris tweet out a link to?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 08, 2013 4:00 pm

atem wrote:What did Chris tweet out a link to?

It's just the promo poster.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 4:08 pm

momoftrips wrote:
atem wrote:What did Chris tweet out a link to?

It's just the promo poster.

Oh... hmmm. :giggle: Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping it was a clue that bios would be out today!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan