SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I was reading Nate's tweets. He told someone that he made 2 appearances on the show. Once in Cali and once in the Caribbean. Anyone know why Cali?

He's probably the guy who leaves and comes back ... it's Nate and not one of the contestants.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:11 pm

richmondrose wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:I was reading Nate's tweets. He told someone that he made 2 appearances on the show. Once in Cali and once in the Caribbean. Anyone know why Cali?

He's probably the guy who leaves and comes back ... it's Nate and not one of the contestants.

Lol! That sounds right!

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:24 pm

BKay wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Lol! That sounds right!

Geez that's weird and out of left field . Not sure Des or the guys were happy about it. Hey! Have we solved MF's puzzling statement? :)
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:27 pm

I don't think that close enough to the end of the season plus family always comes to MTP so that's not weird or out of left field.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I don't think that close enough to the end of the season plus family always comes to MTP so that's not weird or out of left field.

But how and why does he meet the F4 before MTP/family? Was he just in the neighborhood when Des arrived back in Cali before HTD's? That's weird.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:31 pm

DMBFan wrote:
julychild wrote:

He met with the F4 guys.

Could that be the "out of left field, guys not happy, and not sure if Des was" scenario?  Its never happened before.  

LOL I said the same thing. Great minds ;)
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 am

BarbB222 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
julychild wrote:

He met with the F4 guys.

Could that be the "out of left field, guys not happy, and not sure if Des was" scenario?  Its never happened before.  

Exactly, NO leads family have ever met the final four guys, they've always only ever met the final 2. So that would definitely be weird no idea for her brother Nate to meet the final 4,but not weird to be at the MTP final to meet.
And i could totally get why the guys wouldn't be happy as we know how out spoken and strange duh he can be, just think back to Sean and what he said to him.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:32 am

I thought MF said it was the 'weirdest ENDING' though?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:43 am

Di_ATL wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
julychild wrote:

He met with the F4 guys.

Exactly, NO leads family have ever met the final four guys, they've always only ever met the final 2. So that would definitely be weird no idea for her brother Nate to meet the final 4,but not weird to be at the MTP final to meet.
And i could totally get why the guys wouldn't be happy as we know how out spoken and strange duh he can be, just think back to Sean and what he said to him.

I don't think we know he met any guys at the F4 stage - maybe just gave Des advice or was a sounding board (a la Ben's sister in San Fran or Shay's visit on Sean's season - neither met anybody when they appeared before F2).

I actually like Nate - my guess is last season he expressed his opinion openly that he didn't see Sean being in love with Des and thus being somewhat fake for the sake of the show (which they have to be) and then production encouraged him to say it to Sean. Why not if that is what he thought? He was right. I loved it when he said to Des something along the lines of "this guy is your best friend?" He could tell they weren't a match, maybe that she was just caught up in the show. Des keeps saying it was Sean specific and seeing Des this season I can wholeheartedly agree that Sean was not for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:51 am

For me it wasn't that Nate was right. He lacked class and finesse. If that's the way he is then so be it. Like Andy Grammar's song you I Choose You, you can pick your love but not your family. I just hope Nate comes with a little more class. If not then so be it. It's not like the guys weren't aware lol!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan