Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:07 pm

I think William did go on this show and agreed to be on The Bachelor Pad 2 because he wants to be a comedian despite what he says. That seems pretty obvious at this point.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Diana on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Yeah, I agree. I do love his JP love. haha
avatar
Diana

Female Posts : 6202
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by cupcakes on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Has this been posted?

avatar
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565
Join date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm

@cupcakes wrote:Has this been posted?



Not yet! Thanks cc! Smiley
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Thank you, cupcakes! That was quite uncomfortable to watch.


#TeamCaila
avatar
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9708
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by dee on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Can someone summarize the video?? For some reason even though I'm using Hotspotshield I still can't view it.
avatar
dee

Posts : 2526
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by cupcakes on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 pm

@bluwavz wrote:Thank you, cupcakes! That was quite uncomfortable to watch.

Lucas and Dino seem very upset. JP is quietly listening lol
avatar
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565
Join date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:39 pm

@cupcakes wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:Thank you, cupcakes! That was quite uncomfortable to watch.

Lucas and Dino seem very upset. JP is quietly listening lol

LOL. I noticed that. I thought it wasn't going to be as bad as it looked, but it just might be.
avatar
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9708
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Trueloveforever on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:39 pm

@dee wrote:Can someone summarize the video?? For some reason even though I'm using Hotspotshield I still can't view it.

Ashley tells the guys at the cocktail party that she saw Bentley.. Lucas and Dino were mad, and then she and Mickey talked alone and he said if she's into that then please send him home.. and she says if you have the initiative to go home then I want you to leave.. and then the guys say "he's actually leaving!" and then the scene ends with her crying.
avatar
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064
Join date : 2011-03-24

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by dee on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 pm

@Trueloveforever wrote:
@dee wrote:Can someone summarize the video?? For some reason even though I'm using Hotspotshield I still can't view it.

Ashley tells the guys at the cocktail party that she saw Bentley.. Lucas and Dino were mad, and then she and Mickey talked alone and he said if she's into that then please send him home.. and she says if you have the initiative to go home then I want you to leave.. and then the guys say "he's actually leaving!" and then the scene ends with her crying.
Thanks so much!! Hmmm... I wonder if Lucas and Dino expressed their concerns to her if they were that mad at the situation. I'm trying to make sense of Dino being f3.
avatar
dee

Posts : 2526
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by noobsleuth on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 pm

@dee wrote:
@Trueloveforever wrote:
@dee wrote:Can someone summarize the video?? For some reason even though I'm using Hotspotshield I still can't view it.

Ashley tells the guys at the cocktail party that she saw Bentley.. Lucas and Dino were mad, and then she and Mickey talked alone and he said if she's into that then please send him home.. and she says if you have the initiative to go home then I want you to leave.. and then the guys say "he's actually leaving!" and then the scene ends with her crying.
Thanks so much!! Hmmm... I wonder if Lucas and Dino expressed their concerns to her if they were that mad at the situation. I'm trying to make sense of Dino being f3.

Lucas didn't stay anything until she was gone... Dino called her hypocritical to her face.
avatar
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 33
Location : On my couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Max64 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 pm

What I don't understand is why she made it sound as if Bentley was still there? I hope he is gone! I would think the guys would have been more understanding if she had said she just needed closure, questions answered, but he is now gone!
avatar
Max64

Posts : 3540
Join date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum