Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by DMBFan on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't think this person knows what they are talking about. Episode 7 1 on1's are not rose or go dates. Only the group date has a rose and the only exception was when Brad gave Emily a rose so she could make arrangements for him to meet Ricki.

I agree, I think they are just assuming all this happens. Ryan may be the one that gets upset, but I'm pretty sure none of the dates are rose or go dates, but who knows. no idea

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 am

I think all of the guys with a vested interest are going to react so we may see more than one reaction. I KNOW JP is going to have a cow just by watching his reaction of Ashley mock kissing Lucas. Ryan had quite a reaction when JP carried Ash back from the beach so he isn't immune.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:13 am

I don't think this person knows what they are talking about. Episode 7 1 on1's are not rose or go dates. Only the group date has a rose and the only exception was when Brad gave Emily a rose so she could make arrangements for him to meet Ricki.

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:57 pm

So Ryan is actually capable of being angry! affraid I can't wait to see this.

Ayana

Female Posts : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Maybe Ryan got angry and JP got upset....we will see on Monday.I just copied that article from the Examiner.com.

Last edited by bing2262 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 pm

@chaslom4 wrote:But didn't the episode description say that the guy is still simmering on the group date? Ryan isn't on that date. no idea

You may be right. Initially after reading the episode description, my choice was Lucas (but I can see how it could be JP as well). Ryan wasn't even an option.

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 pm

But didn't the episode description say that the guy is still simmering on the group date? Ryan isn't on that date. no idea

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 pm

@bing2262 wrote:

'The Bachelorette' spoilers: Ashley Hebert heads to Taiwan - video

The Bachelorette airs on Channel 15 in Tempe, and the series is set to air an all-new episode on Monday night. Ashley Hebert will take the six remaining men to Taiwan for a romantic date. On Friday, Wet Paint released some details about the episode, and even more about the episode was shared by Reality TV Calendar . Check out a sneak peek for the episode here .

What happens during Ashley Hebert's Taiwan trip? The first one-on-one date of the trip goes to Constantine. He and Ashley spend a romantic evening releasing a lantern into the air and watching it take flight with several others. At the end of his date, he receives a rose from Ashley, and it has been confirmed that Ashley will visit his hometown during that episode.

The second one-on-one date goes to Ben F., and he opens up to Ashley about how he feels about her on his date. Their date takes place at a national park, and they take on the sights on the back of a scooter. He earns a rose at the end of his date, and Ashley will visit his hometown. However, there is controversy here as well. Ben F. doesn't return home from his date with Ashley until the next morning, and this causes trouble with one of the other men. That man is said to be Ryan. He becomes angry. Is he the next man to leave on his own like Mickey did in the last episode?

The next date is a three-on-one date with Ames, Lucas, and J.P. Ashley takes the three men to the photography district where they dress up in traditional wedding attire and take photos of the men kissing the bride. This isn't the first wedding date set up Ashley has had this season. Her first date to start the season had a fake

Ryan did not leave after the mess with Ben F. He gets another one-on-one date, but at the end of his date he doesn't receive a rose, and he is sent home. This is not the last fans see of Ryan. He will return to the series when it heads to Fiji. Lucas Daniels is the man sent home without a rose in the rose ceremony.

Fans are ready and waiting for the next episode of The Bachelorette to air. Here are some of the comments made on Twitter about the series:

checked on demand like a million times for the new episode of # thebachelorette & just now realized it was the 4th.. #impatient

catching up on my guilty pleasure #thebachelorette ... can't believe they're going to Taiwan on the next episode!

The Bachelorette airs on Channel 15 in Tempe on Monday nights. Are you ready for the next episode to air?

Hmm.. didn't even consider him. Still going to wait and see the other guys' reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:40 pm

'The Bachelorette' spoilers: Ashley Hebert heads to Taiwan - video

The Bachelorette airs on Channel 15 in Tempe, and the series is set to air an all-new episode on Monday night. Ashley Hebert will take the six remaining men to Taiwan for a romantic date. On Friday, Wet Paint released some details about the episode, and even more about the episode was shared by Reality TV Calendar . Check out a sneak peek for the episode here .

What happens during Ashley Hebert's Taiwan trip? The first one-on-one date of the trip goes to Constantine. He and Ashley spend a romantic evening releasing a lantern into the air and watching it take flight with several others. At the end of his date, he receives a rose from Ashley, and it has been confirmed that Ashley will visit his hometown during that episode.

The second one-on-one date goes to Ben F., and he opens up to Ashley about how he feels about her on his date. Their date takes place at a national park, and they take on the sights on the back of a scooter. He earns a rose at the end of his date, and Ashley will visit his hometown. However, there is controversy here as well. Ben F. doesn't return home from his date with Ashley until the next morning, and this causes trouble with one of the other men. That man is said to be Ryan. He becomes angry. Is he the next man to leave on his own like Mickey did in the last episode?

The next date is a three-on-one date with Ames, Lucas, and J.P. Ashley takes the three men to the photography district where they dress up in traditional wedding attire and take photos of the men kissing the bride. This isn't the first wedding date set up Ashley has had this season. Her first date to start the season had a fake wedding ceremony.

Ryan did not leave after the mess with Ben F. He gets another one-on-one date, but at the end of his date he doesn't receive a rose, and he is sent home. This is not the last fans see of Ryan. He will return to the series when it heads to Fiji. Lucas Daniels is the man sent home without a rose in the rose ceremony.

Fans are ready and waiting for the next episode of The Bachelorette to air. Here are some of the comments made on Twitter about the series:

checked on demand like a million times for the new episode of # thebachelorette & just now realized it was the 4th.. #impatient

catching up on my guilty pleasure #thebachelorette ... can't believe they're going to Taiwan on the next episode!

The Bachelorette airs on Channel 15 in Tempe on Monday nights. Are you ready for the next episode to air? yes

Last edited by bing2262 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ewww - that tongue thing made me throw up a little in my mouth.

A little slow over here, what tongue thing?

I apologize in advance, folks, for making you re-live this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:puke: :puke: :puke:
I don't care if it's Brad Pitt. As soon as any guy does that, it is a huge turn off. I feel like smacking face. Or better yet grabbing that tongue and pinching that tongue right off. Spoken from a very peaceful lady. :shy:

Let's just remember that when we are feeling bad when she lets him go the 1st time and the 2nd time ... No excuse for that at all. LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 pm

bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ewww - that tongue thing made me throw up a little in my mouth.

:puke: :puke: :puke:
I don't care if it's Brad Pitt. As soon as any guy does that, it is a huge turn off. I feel like smacking face. Or better yet grabbing that tongue and pinching that tongue right off. Spoken from a very peaceful lady. :shy:

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21670

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:33 pm

bambam64 wrote:

Thanks for posting the link instead of a screencap. Not going to watch it again. No thank you, once was enough. giggling

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum