Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Kelad9 on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:35

@cupcakes wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@Trueloveforever wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:
Mickey: I just don't see what the hell you see in that guy.

So we think Mickey is referring to Bentley? or could it be someone else?

Yep, because after that he says if you want that over me then I want you to please send me home.

This is confusing because if Ashley said she is over Bentley why is Mickey making it an issue?

That is what I am wondering. Also, everyone who has been evicted has said that they all got along with Bentley, he was a good guy while we there etc so why would Mickey say "if you want that over me then I want you to please send me home". Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Do you think he might have thought maybe Ashley had feelings for Ryan P? I noticed he seemed to be the only guy so far that the others haven't gotten along with due to his constantly being Happy. and I do have to wonder why we are getting to see the Hong Kong ep twice. Are they saying we might overlook something the first time and that's why they want to show it again?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:35

am I the only person that is not making any sense out of mikey and ashley's exchange?

Ashley: You feeling that strongly about it?

Mickey: I'm just not interested.

Ashley: That you'd sacrifice anything...

Mickey: I don't know if it's an issue of sacrificing.

Ashley: Sigh.

What the heck is this exchange supposed to mean???
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:36

@cupcakes wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@Trueloveforever wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:

Yep, because after that he says if you want that over me then I want you to please send me home.

This is confusing because if Ashley said she is over Bentley why is Mickey making it an issue?

That is what I am wondering. Also, everyone who has been evicted has said that they all got along with Bentley, he was a good guy while we there etc so why would Mickey say "if you want that over me then I want you to please send me home". Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Maybe Mickey is playing the part because he wants to leave. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18459

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:38

@philphan wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@Trueloveforever wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:

That is what I wondering. Also, everyone who has been evicted has said that they all got along with Bentley, he was a good guy while we there etc so why would Mickey say "if you want that over me then I want you to please send me home". Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Maybe all the guys remember what happened when Ed returned to Jillian?

I'm all sorts of confused on this. William said in his conference call that of all the guys expected Bentley to return because they all saw the connection they shared:

If you had been in Hong Kong when Bentley returned, what would have been your reaction?

William Holman: We all felt like Bentley would come back, because we saw the connection that they had or we thought they had. But if I was in Hong Kong and Bentley returned, I would be happy to see Bentley, but I'd also question why he was coming back now and why he didn't stick around. It would be troublesome to know that the girl you're trying to go after is still hooked on another guy that left weeks ago.

So what's with the reaction of all the guys if they expected this to happen before it did?
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:38

@Kelad9 wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@Trueloveforever wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:

Do you think he might have thought maybe Ashley had feelings for Ryan P? I noticed he seemed to be the only guy so far that the others haven't gotten along with due to his constantly being Happy. and I do have to wonder why we are getting to see the Hong Kong ep twice. Are they saying we might overlook something the first time and that's why they want to show it again?
NO, William said all in a recent interview the guys ALL got along really well. That was all b/s script about Ryan for drama and jealousy by Blake. I'm sure Mickey is talking about Bentley and his comments were because she said she has "strong feelings for Bentley" and he knows if she feels like that, he wants out. I may be wrong, but I'd bet money on it. And if you go to the JP or Ryan thread, there are pictures of them together, and they are best buds in the house.

Last edited by Gina on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:44; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:41

You guys think we'll get new footage in the grapevine preview tomorrow? It better not disappoint like last week Rolling Eyes
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:44

@Gina wrote:
@Kelad9 wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@Trueloveforever wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:

NO, William said all in a recent interview the guys ALL got along really well. That was all b/s script about Ryan for drama and jealousy by Blake. I'm sure Mickey is talking about Bentley. I may be wrong, but I'd bet money on it.

Perhaps it's about JP? Maybe Ashley reveals to all the guys that she had told JP about Bentley on their 1-on-1 date? It wouldn't be wise of her to do so and I don't think she would, but just throwing it out there as a possibility. The only part that wouldn't make sense is that JP seems well-liked and I can't see Mickey or any of them having a problem with Ashley liking him.
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:45

If Lucas hadn't gotten a rose on his 1 on 1, I think he would've been tempted to leave. He has to know he's just a matter of time guy.
But again, how did Constantine go further???
realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:49

@bluwavz wrote:
@Gina wrote:
@Kelad9 wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@Trueloveforever wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:

NO, William said all in a recent interview the guys ALL got along really well. That was all b/s script about Ryan for drama and jealousy by Blake. I'm sure Mickey is talking about Bentley. I may be wrong, but I'd bet money on it.

Perhaps it's about JP? Maybe Ashley reveals to all the guys that she had told JP about Bentley on their 1-on-1 date? It wouldn't be wise of her to do so and I don't think she would, but just throwing it out there as a possibility. The only part that wouldn't make sense is that JP seems well-liked and I can't see Mickey or any of them having a problem with Ashley liking him.

that's what I don't get either... The only 2 guys that I see that people would have a problem with would be Bentley and Ryan P due to the editing both got. JMO.

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:49

I really think they're messing with the editing with this preview.... Jesse Czs. talked about how they put things out of order in editing to give different context and meaning and this looks like it would be a good example... the trajectory of Mickey and Ashley's conversation doesn't make sense and we're listening to it without context.
there're just too many things that don't add up about this preview IMO

Last edited by emusha on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:51; edited 1 time in total
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:50

It's too bad Ashley isn't more articulate or she could have explained the situation a lot better to the guys. However, since the whole premise of this show is that she is dating and possibly developing feelings for multiple guys at the same time, yet not confiding in each one where she stands (or how he compares) with the other ones, it does seem a little ridiculous to get that upset over this. What exactly is the difference between dating Dino, say, while having very strong, or stronger feelings for Bentley and dating Dino while having very strong, or stronger feelings for JP? It's not like Dino can then sabotage JP or beat him up and take him out of contention because he's still there, while with Bentley he can't. Bottom line is she either had feelings for them or she didn't, based on who they were and how they presented themselves to her, none of them has any idea where they stand with Ashley and whether she really likes them better than any of the others, and they are not entitled to know that until the end because that's the premise of the show they signed up for. Despite the Bentley situation, she apparently was developing strong enough feelings for another guy to get engaged to him, so the fact that it wasn't the rest of them ultimately had nothing to do with Bentley but that her connection was stronger with somebody else.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:50

@realityfan26 wrote:If Lucas hadn't gotten a rose on his 1 on 1, I think he would've been tempted to leave. He has to know he's just a matter of time guy.
But again, how did Constantine go further???

Constantine might have gotten further because maybe ashley knew she was only interested in him as a friend and wanted to have an easy RC later down the road? Who knows. *shrugs*

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum: