Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Believe it or not, the UK is a great source for info from US politics to the Bachelorette show :awesome: ~

'I'm a great catch!': The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert puts cruel body taunts behind her for bikini shoot

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:43 AM on 23rd June 2011

Comments (6)
Add to My Stories

She was cruelly branded 'flat chested' and an 'ugly duckling' by her supposed suitors, but Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert is fighting back.

The 26-year-old dental school graduate insists she's a 'great catch' as she proudly showing off her bikini body in a new photo shoot.

She flaunts her toned physique in a tiny red two piece for the cover of this week's Life & Style and says she has overcome her insecurities.
Happy and confident: The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert showed off her toned body in a red bikini for the cover of this week's Life & Style magazine

Happy and confident: The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert showed off her toned body in a red bikini for the cover of this week's Life & Style magazine

Ashley went into this season of the show worrying that the male contestants would be disappointed that she was The Bachelorette rather than last year's fan favourite, Emily Maynard.

But she now says she feels happy, confident and sexy again after a rollercoaster ride filming the series.

And Ashley is even more proud of her svelte shape as she will reportedly be slipping into a wedding dress soon after finding love on the hit ABC show.

The petite beauty travelled to the exotic island of Fiji in May for the finale of The Bachelorette where she was proposed to in an episode that will air in August.

Ashley says she's now happier than she's ever been and she and her fiancé are already planning their big day over Skype and through secret meetings before the big reveal in the summer as to who she has chosen.
Recovering from a broken heart: Ashley came in third in last season of The Bachelor and was booted off the show by Brad Womack just before the finale where he chose Emily Maynard (centre)

Recovering from a broken heart: Ashley (right) came in third in last season of The Bachelor and was booted off the show by Brad Womack just before the finale where he chose Emily Maynard (centre)

'I'm happy, and I'm in such a great place right now. I'm a new me', she gushed.

But earlier this year, the 5ft 2in reality star said she was shocked to realise she had put on 10lbs during filming of The Bachelor and had to drop the weight before she took over at the helm as the picker on the dating show.

Ashley was sent packing just before the finale of the show where Brad Womack ended up choosing blonde beauty Emily Maynard.

Ashley said she comfort ate during the difficult time and was 'eating everything in sight'.
Svelte: Ashley has lost the 10lbs she put on while filming The Bachelor but lost it quickly through teaching dance class and doing Bodypump

Svelte: Ashley has lost the 10lbs she put on while filming The Bachelor but lost it quickly through teaching dance class and doing Bodypump

'When you're stressed out, you kind of just throw it back,' the tiny star said. And although she did not work out at all during filming as soon as she got home she started exercising again and the excess pounds quickly came off.

'I teach dance classes - jazz and hip hop - so I get a good mix of exercise types,' she shared.

Ashley said she also does Bodypump which burns 600 calories in a hour by combining weights and aerobics.

'I love lifting weights and running and doing the stepper. After I do all that, I can eat what I want,' she added of keeping her toned physique in shape.

But when she started filming The Bachelorette earlier this year, where she got to pick from a crop of 25 eligible men, Ashley says she was more careful of what she ate, being the centre of attention of all those men.

'I didn't drink as much, and I didn't eat as many desserts as last time. Now it's fruits, vegetables, salads and chicken,' she said.

Ashley has faced a difficult season already so far with her falling for rogue contestant Bentley's charms unwittingly oblivious to his deceptive ways.

She thought that he could have been her future husband but his feelings were far removed from that and he bad mouthed her during interviews on the show calling her an 'ugly duckling'.

He also said he wished The Bachelorette had been last season's winner Emily Maynard and he promptly left the show early lying to Ashley saying he needed to be with his daughter.

And during what was supposed to be a fun roast, some of the men made fun of Ashley's small breasts and talked about getting out their cell phones to donate to the 'Ashley boob fund'.

To read more from the Life & Style interview click here ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOL Blondiegal, I frequently read the Daily Mail and they often have articles for the Bachelorette that aren't anywhere here in the US (I'm an ex-pat Brit). Not sure what season they are on over there, but a couple of years back they were way behind the US.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 am

So these are the attributes she described as 'her man' having (things to look out for!):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: A couple of things she said seemed relevant:
a good man and somebody who is loyal and a family man, ... I realize is that I wanted someone that made feel good and made me feel like a women, made me feel like I was able to be vulnerable.
somebody that I feel I can trust, like somebody that’s really loyal and a family man ... I just want somebody that makes me feel.

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 am

Believe it or not, the UK is a great source for info from US politics to the Bachelorette show :awesome: ~

'I'm a great catch!': The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert puts cruel body taunts behind her for bikini shoot

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:43 AM on 23rd June 2011

Comments (6)
Add to My Stories

She was cruelly branded 'flat chested' and an 'ugly duckling' by her supposed suitors, but Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert is fighting back.

The 26-year-old dental school graduate insists she's a 'great catch' as she proudly showing off her bikini body in a new photo shoot.

She flaunts her toned physique in a tiny red two piece for the cover of this week's Life & Style and says she has overcome her insecurities.

Ashley went into this season of the show worrying that the male contestants would be disappointed that she was The Bachelorette rather than last year's fan favourite, Emily Maynard.

But she now says she feels happy, confident and sexy again after a rollercoaster ride filming the series.

And Ashley is even more proud of her svelte shape as she will reportedly be slipping into a wedding dress soon after finding love on the hit ABC show.

The petite beauty travelled to the exotic island of Fiji in May for the finale of The Bachelorette where she was proposed to in an episode that will air in August.

Ashley says she's now happier than she's ever been and she and her fiancé are already planning their big day over Skype and through secret meetings before the big reveal in the summer as to who she has chosen.
Recovering from a broken heart: Ashley came in third in last season of The Bachelor and was booted off the show by Brad Womack just before the finale where he chose Emily Maynard (centre)

Recovering from a broken heart: Ashley (right) came in third in last season of The Bachelor and was booted off the show by Brad Womack just before the finale where he chose Emily Maynard (centre)

But earlier this year, the 5ft 2in reality star said she was shocked to realise she had put on 10lbs during filming of The Bachelor and had to drop the weight before she took over at the helm as the picker on the dating show.

Ashley was sent packing just before the finale of the show where Brad Womack ended up choosing blonde beauty Emily Maynard.

Ashley said she comfort ate during the difficult time and was 'eating everything in sight'.

'When you're stressed out, you kind of just throw it back,' the tiny star said. And although she did not work out at all during filming as soon as she got home she started exercising again and the excess pounds quickly came off.

'I teach dance classes - jazz and hip hop - so I get a good mix of exercise types,' she shared.

Ashley said she also does Bodypump which burns 600 calories in a hour by combining weights and aerobics.

'I love lifting weights and running and doing the stepper. After I do all that, I can eat what I want,' she added of keeping her toned physique in shape.

But when she started filming The Bachelorette earlier this year, where she got to pick from a crop of 25 eligible men, Ashley says she was more careful of what she ate, being the centre of attention of all those men.

'I didn't drink as much, and I didn't eat as many desserts as last time. Now it's fruits, vegetables, salads and chicken,' she said.

Ashley has faced a difficult season already so far with her falling for rogue contestant Bentley's charms unwittingly oblivious to his deceptive ways.

She thought that he could have been her future husband but his feelings were far removed from that and he bad mouthed her during interviews on the show calling her an 'ugly duckling'.

He also said he wished The Bachelorette had been last season's winner Emily Maynard and he promptly left the show early lying to Ashley saying he needed to be with his daughter.

And during what was supposed to be a fun roast, some of the men made fun of Ashley's small breasts and talked about getting out their cell phones to donate to the 'Ashley boob fund'.

To read more from the Life & Style interview click here ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 am

I went over a of couple interviews Ashley did before the season started. A couple of things she said seemed relevant:

Q: And we saw you had, you had, like, many bachelors in Bachelorette -- had a rollercoaster ride on The Bachelor and it's probably safe to assume kind of how rollercoaster's this time, was there ever a moment where you just wanted to quit and go home and be done?

Ashley Hebert: I will tell they were definitely a rollercoaster and all that, you some of it had to do with just been away from home and been away from friends. There wasn’t ever a moment where I wanted to give it all up because I knew how great of an experience it was and I knew how much, I thought that hopefully I wouldn’t look back and be really happy that I went through but there was only hard moments where I thought did I make the right decision to do, am I strong enough to do this? But overall, I think I knew I wanted to push through.

Q: And were you looking for something in particular in the guys or did you find as the show went on what you were looking for change or anything like that?

Ashley Hebert: Yes, I mean I think what I realize is that I went into a thing I wanted just a good man and somebody who is loyal and a family man, and I think as time went on there were more things that I saw in the guys that I wanted but most importantly what I realize is that I wanted someone that made feel good and made me feel like a women, made me feel like I was able to be vulnerable. And so, yes, definitely as time went I started to realize more about what I wanted.

I mean I am looking for somebody that I feel I can trust, like somebody that’s really loyal and a family man and I said that I go into it and I don’t know if I get them kind of being redundant here, but I just want somebody that makes me feel. I like my life off of my gut and intuition and I have learned to trust that and I think it has led me to some really great places. So I am just looking for somebody that makes me feel.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:45 am

I have no idea which thread to post this is. This is in no discussion, so I brought here.
"fiance made her feel sexy again"
From the magazine:

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:EXTRA recap on Bentley leaving

It was very short. They began with some of the hosts about discussion Bentley..

Then a short frame of Ash saying Bentley is here in Hong Kong.
Next a quick shot to Lucas "...wasting my time" then Dino "done" we don't see if Ash is here so they may be talking amongst themselves.

Next shot is Mickey saying to Ash I just don't see what you see in that guy..she is crying
Then Mickey again (Iam paraphrasing here. It went quickly) If that is what you are looking for please send me home. He says please with emphasis but it is not said meanly or in a derogatory way.
Ash says (again a paraphrase) If you want to go, I want you to take the initiative to go..The "I want you to take the initiative" is a quote.
Then you see Mickey walking out and the guys reacting, something like wow he's really leaving.

It was choppy a bit but no one was torn to shreds.

Great! I wonder if they will edit it to be sympathetic towards Ashley for a guy leaving her, or if they will show it from Mickey's point of view?

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Thank you for the recap, pavalygurl.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9324

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 pm

EXTRA recap on Mickey leaving

It was very short. They began with some of the hosts about discussion Bentley..

Then a short frame of Ash saying Bentley is here in Hong Kong.
Next a quick shot to Lucas "...wasting my time" then Dino "done" we don't see if Ash is here so they may be talking amongst themselves.

Next shot is Mickey saying to Ash I just don't see what you see in that guy..she is crying
Then Mickey again (Iam paraphrasing here. It went quickly) If that is what you are looking for please send me home. He says please with emphasis but it is not said meanly or in a derogatory way.
Ash says (again a paraphrase) If you want to go, I want you to take the initiative to go..The "I want you to take the initiative" is a quote.
Then you see Mickey walking out and the guys reacting, something like wow he's really leaving.

It was choppy a bit but no one was torn to shreds.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
bambam64 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

no idea if this goes here. jesse does sure say a lot.

Best part:

Ashley’s friend and former castmate Ashley S. agrees that Ashley didn’t hook up with Bentley. “While Ashley was attracted to Bentley at first, I know her, and there is no way she would do something like that with someone she hardly knows,” Ashley S. tells us. And according to what Ashley H. told Ashley S., “She is very ready to move on from the Bentley situation and is excited for everyone to see her fall in love with a really good guy!”

Good for AshleyS! I always feel bad when the friends/family have to defend the contestants who humiliate themselves on this show, but at least AshleyS is defending a total doll-baby. heartbeat

Agreed Smiley Ash is so cute! I hate hate hate TPTB for putting her in a position where she looks sooo obsessed and pining so badly after Bentley that now, months after filming closed, people are ready to believe that she is now sleeping with Bentley :no:

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm

bambam64 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

no idea if this goes here. jesse does sure say a lot.

Best part:

Ashley’s friend and former castmate Ashley S. agrees that Ashley didn’t hook up with Bentley. “While Ashley was attracted to Bentley at first, I know her, and there is no way she would do something like that with someone she hardly knows,” Ashley S. tells us. And according to what Ashley H. told Ashley S., “She is very ready to move on from the Bentley situation and is excited for everyone to see her fall in love with a really good guy!”

Good for AshleyS! I always feel bad when the friends/family have to defend the contestants who humiliate themselves on this show, but at least AshleyS is defending a total doll-baby. heartbeat

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 pm

It's kind of a shame (but not surprising) that this "sex" story/rumor is out there, and I'm sure many viewers will continue to believe it despite Jesse C's pretty conclusive explanation of how difficult it would be to pull off. And I don't care how emotionally immature, naive or weak Ashley may be, she would have to be crazy (or a nymphomaniac) to have sex with Bentley after knowing him a week in that environment, realizing that she still had to continue to tape the show with all the other guys for an additional 6 weeks after the fact. Sorry, but that's just not believable.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum