Welcome!!!!!

Become a Member Of Our Site to View All Catagories!

A Site For Fans Of The Bachelor & Bachelorette Who Enjoy

Sleuthing and Discussing Spoilers For This Show.

Join Our Site for Updates on Past Contestants As Well.

Discuss a variety of other shows as well!

Enjoy!

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by kayutepiepie on Wed May 01, 2013 11:43 pm

ALL OF YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS PLEASE:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kayutepiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Wed May 01, 2013 11:45 pm

If there is anything of importance in this video can someone say on here or pm me. It says can not show outside of the USA so that excludes me...

Brill

Female Posts: 1265

Back to top Go down

Post by kayutepiepie on Wed May 01, 2013 11:51 pm

He basically says they don't swap, there is "bro code". There was no rules from the show, It was mentioned once that you could do it BUT they (Ben, Ernesto, Tim) became such good friends that that wasn't something they would do.

kayutepiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Wed May 01, 2013 11:58 pm

kayutepiepie wrote:He basically says they don't swap, there is "bro code". There was no rules from the show, It was mentioned once that you could do it BUT they (Ben, Ernesto, Tim) became such good friends that that wasn't something they would do.

He did say there was some envy though of who each other had as girls but they wouldn't switch cuz they were friends.

sgjsnow

Female Posts: 370

Back to top Go down

Post by kayutepiepie on Thu May 02, 2013 12:03 am

True, I just really hope they didn't because then were doomed pullouthair

kayutepiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost17 on Thu May 02, 2013 12:17 am

Beb I'm curious who you think Tim chose, you say it's not Jenna, then who, Sara?

I always feel like the defender of Jenna and I've only known of her since April 9th, laugh out loud! For my own reasons I picked Jenna because Tim seems happiest with her, I could be wrong, I don't care, he's got a great group of girls to choose from. He's happy so I'll be happy with who he picks. For now I only see it with Jenna...chemistry, body language, hands on her face everytime he kisses her, the attraction was there from the start, and the alone time they got in the beginning didn't hurt!

I don't think meeting someone "famous" and posting a pic or two constitutes throwing that in her friends faces...it seems she came out of the show with some great friends and Tim even said he'll be life long friends with some of them too. She hasn't posted anything else I see that's mean spirited or throw in your face...but we all see what we want to see I guess. :yes:

Lost17

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb on Thu May 02, 2013 12:24 am

sgjsnow wrote: giggling I didn't mean to start a conspiracy theory when I posted about whether the guys would want to switch girls. I just thought as I was watching I wondered if any of the guys would see one of the other girls and think she is awfully cute it would be nice to have her on "my side." Maybe beetims is one of Tim's girls posting on here and "playing us like a fiddle." J/K - How's that for conspiracy theory? Hugesmile

You think "Be. Tim's." Is playing? Jeez...that would make for an interesting show if it were a free for all...not sure the matchmakers would like it much though. Their business seems to be billed as pretty customized.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb on Thu May 02, 2013 12:33 am

Lost17 wrote:Beb I'm curious who you think Tim chose, you say it's not Jenna, then who, Sara?

I always feel like the defender of Jenna and I've only known of her since April 9th, laugh out loud! For my own reasons I picked Jenna because Tim seems happiest with her, I could be wrong, I don't care, he's got a great group of girls to choose from. He's happy so I'll be happy with who he picks. For now I only see it with Jenna...chemistry, body language, hands on her face everytime he kisses her, the attraction was there from the start, and the alone time they got in the beginning didn't hurt!

I don't think meeting someone "famous" and posting a pic or two constitutes throwing that in her friends faces...it seems she came out of the show with some great friends and Tim even said he'll be life long friends with some of them too. She hasn't posted anything else I see that's mean spirited or throw in your face...but we all see what we want to see I guess. :yes:

Lost 17, to answer your questions...dunno. And don't care. I'm just along for the ride.
But if you're F1 and posting stuff that obviously puts you in the room with the PWT's...gotta think you're doing it for a reason....and it does let the cat out of the bag. If she's not F1, She should get on it and keep living large. Good for her. If she is F1, I'd say it was kinda silly and could be viewed as a little 'in your face.'

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost17 on Thu May 02, 2013 1:11 am

Beb wrote:
Lost 17, to answer your questions...dunno. And don't care. I'm just along for the ride.
But if you're F1 and posting stuff that obviously puts you in the room with the PWT's...gotta think you're doing it for a reason....and it does let the cat out of the bag. If she's not F1, She should get on it and keep living large. Good for her. If she is F1, I'd say it was kinda silly and could be viewed as a little 'in your face.'
Not to your typical everyday person that watches the show, only those few that searched it out and spoiled it. We'll have to agree to disagree on the in your face. Hailey, Sara the rest...feel free to say if it did feel that way! Hugesmile

Lost17

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 on Thu May 02, 2013 1:32 am

Lost17 wrote:Beb I'm curious who you think Tim chose, you say it's not Jenna, then who, Sara?

Lost, those are my sentiments exactly. I don't want to be over the top about Jenna, but I can't see it any other way. It just doesn't make sense to me to be otherwise.

If it is Sara, Hailey or one of the other girls, I'll be happy for them because I really like Tim. It's his pick, not mine...

ETA: One thing that sets Jenna apart from the other girls for me is that she always seems to be in the moment with Tim. She's not over thinking it. She's just being present and enjoying it. In her intro to Tim, she said something like she wasn't sure what they had, but she wanted to figure it out with him. It's like she's trying to figure out if Tim is what she wants as much as it is about Tim figuring the same about her.

IMO, the other girls have already decided Tim is what they want and seem to be trying to be the girl they think Tim wants. That usually doesn't work out too well in the real world. I think that's why they are finding the connection harder to make with him. It's stiff and unnatural.

I'm not sure I explained that very well. It's late and I need to head to bed...hopefully it makes a little sense.

Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky on Thu May 02, 2013 2:23 am

Litta123 wrote:

Lost, those are my sentiments exactly. I don't want to be over the top about Jenna, but I can't see it any other way. It just doesn't make sense to me to be otherwise.

If it is Sara, Hailey or one of the other girls, I'll be happy for them because I really like Tim. It's his pick, not mine...

ETA: One thing that sets Jenna apart from the other girls for me is that she always seems to be in the moment with Tim. She's not over thinking it. She's just being present and enjoying it. In her intro to Tim, she said something like she wasn't sure what they had, but she wanted to figure it out with him. It's like she's trying to figure out if Tim is what she wants as much as it is about Tim figuring the same about her.

IMO, the other girls have already decided Tim is what they want and seem to be trying to be the girl they think Tim wants. That usually doesn't work out too well in the real world. I think that's why they are finding the connection harder to make with him. It's stiff and unnatural.

I'm not sure I explained that very well. It's late and I need to head to bed...hopefully it makes a little sense.

Perfect sense and agreeing with both clapping!
See, that last part is what distinguish Jenna from the rest (Sara still hasn't showed herself completely), she projects the confidence (cocky some times, but admirable) and the feeling like she's there to get to know Tim, like she's never seen him before, while other girls all look at him with some sort of preconceived idea of who he is, what he wants/need/is looking for and are trying to kind of "fit that mold", putting Tim on pedestal, forgetting he has to work it too, let him be a man (which Jenna is a master of).

To add, the "famous people party" photos Jenna posted to me are genuinely just that, photos she took out of excitement, no game behind it and neither any idea, that she would be followed months later by some "girls" checking every "trash bin" for a clue. (The first time I saw those pics I thought she took them at SXSW, we all saw pics before and it took us time to figure out where they were taken and the connection with PWTs', so it's not like those pictures were so evidently "in our faces")

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 02, 2013 4:42 am

beetims wrote:I am new to all of this and it took me forever to catch up!

OK, first off - woah. You all are very impressive with your sleuthing. I would never think to find information the way some of you have - bravo! :claphands

I know someone who was a part of the live audience for multiple stage shows - including the finale. And she has told me there is a HUGE twist at the end. I have been able to get very little out of her about the outcome of the show but one thing she has told me is that Tim did end up with someone from the show but... not who you would ever expect with what they have shown us so far. Somewhere in this thread you mentioned wondering if the guys were ever into the other guys' ladies... Well she also told me that one thing that hasn't come into play in the show yet is that the girls actually CAN change guys if they want.

I am almost positive that's what happened with Tim's group... Why else would the girls be able to maintain such close relationships after the show if one of them was with Tim? I would imagine that would be hard for whoever is F2 and even F3 if they actually did develop strong feelings for him.

I try and get more stuff out of her everyday but she is so stubborn because she, a. signed a contract and, b. thinks it will be more fun for me to watch! GR! I will keep working on her....

welcomebanner beetims!

Thanks for sharing! WAVEY

Follow Us on Twitter @bachspoilerfans [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me
Admin
Admin

Female Posts: 32854

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum