SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 2:48 pm

We can not say who Tim has and hasn't kissed to this date. That includes all the girls. All we know is what the producers have edited up to this point. Which has shown very little. That also goes with how much editing has been done to show us who has chemistry and who doesn't. Does that mean that only Jenna has chemistry with Tim. Absoulutely not. It's all in the editing on the cutting room floor.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Litta123 Fri May 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Maybe this all should be on the Hailey thread, but when all the girls were saying they were going to meet down in Austin, and they couldn't wait...and jenna told Sara, Hailey is already there... Sooooo where is there? @ Tim's house? alone without the chosen one? To me it seems that Hailey was with Tim and the rest were coming there to party with the new couple..

Maybe, Spencer, but I believe those tweets happened after the girls knew we were paying attention...so was it a misdirection on their part or was it real? no idea I'm inclined to believe it was misdirection. Again, as a teacher, Hailey is not going to have the flexibility to be missing school like that...unless she has an unbelievably understanding administration, which in my experience would be surprising. Remember, they are accountable to the taxpayers and parents...their priority isn't your love life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Litta123 wrote:
boogie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope I copied this right. It is Tim providing a tour of his home on the lake. Definitely couldn't be his backyard in the picture of Jenna and her dog.

Great find, boogie! And, yes, I agree with you completely that the picture of Jenna and the dog is NOT Tim's backyard. I've seen some other pictures of his house now as well. Unequivocally, not his backyard! So the sleuthing can work to disprove my theories as well! giggling WAY TO GO! Keep at it!
But if it is really Tim's friend, then it doesnt matter whose backyard they are in. It could be the friend's backyard. The point is - why would Jenna be hanging out with Tim's close friend, unless she was F1?

Also - there is no way Hailey would publicly be talking about moving to Austin if she was F1.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Fri May 10, 2013 3:13 pm

But if it is really Tim's friend, then it doesnt matter whose backyard they are in. It could be the friend's backyard. The point is - why would Jenna be hanging out with Tim's close friend, unless she was F1?

I agree

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Hmm how about Graham and Hailey... but I think graham is kinda a player??? So I don't want him to hurt any of the girls!

Graham is in a committed relationship with Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 3:17 pm

tigertiz wrote:The point is - why would Jenna be hanging out with Tim's close friend, unless she was F1?

Also - there is no way Hailey would publicly be talking about moving to Austin if she was F1.
i'm Back, Hugesmile well, we have a thunderstorm going outside, so I really have all the excuses to read you more.

This LINK is the interview many of you were referring about editing process? - it was interesting to read about the experience from Tim's POV - everyone wins!

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri May 10, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 10, 2013 3:22 pm

What happened to Gracie? She was going on a bike ride by Tim's house?? lol
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Tim

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 4:27 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
I hope I copied this right. It is Tim providing a tour of his home on the lake. Definitely couldn't be his backyard in the picture of Jenna and her dog.

Great find, boogie! And, yes, I agree with you completely that the picture of Jenna and the dog is NOT Tim's backyard. I've seen some other pictures of his house now as well. Unequivocally, not his backyard! So the sleuthing can work to disprove my theories as well! giggling WAY TO GO! Keep at it!

It could be Jenna's backyard. All the girls got together. That doesn't mean Tim's friends didn't come. And if they made friends through the show, let them have fun get togethers. Remember one of Tim's band members is still single.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 10, 2013 4:29 pm

2observe wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:We can not say who Tim has and hasn't kissed to this date. That includes all the girls. All we know is what the producers have edited up to this point. Which has shown very little. That also goes with how much editing has been done to show us who has chemistry and who doesn't. Does that mean that only Jenna has chemistry with Tim. Absoulutely not. It's all in the editing on the cutting room floor.

We're referring to what Hailey stated on her twitter account.
That is my point. Hailey said they kissed several times but it wasn't shown. That is editing plain and simple.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Spencer81 wrote:What happened to Gracie? She was going on a bike ride by Tim's house?? lol

Hi, I'm here... I plan on taking my "bike ride" before I pick up the kids from school today. Leaving in 10 minutes. I like Jenna and I seem to be finding things to disprove it's Jenna. It's not his backyard, there's a bulkhead around the shore and there is not one in the picture with the dog. Then you guys said the producer is from the Bachelor and we all know that they will give the physical edit to the F2 or F3. The fact that Tim's friend is in the picture is promising though. Still haven't spoken to my son's friend.. I'll report back tonight. I've forgotten.. whose cubicle is lit up for Tim? Sara's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

It could be Jenna's backyard. All the girls got together. That doesn't mean Tim's friends didn't come. And if they made friends through the show, let them have fun get togethers. Remember one of Tim's band members is still single.

I'm pretty sure Jenna lives in either a condo or an apartment...so it wouldn't be the backyard there. The fence in the picture with the dog does not look like the fence in Jenna's parents backyard either...unless they have two different fence styles going on ...and unless their backyard is huge. Jenna's parents appear to have a pool in their yard.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 11, 2013 4:32 am

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever