SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by livelife Sat May 04, 2013 2:49 am

There's some additional pics at Wireimage.com:

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=[168001643]&s=3

There's a pic of Cat's shoes and clutch see through purse.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by livelife Sat May 04, 2013 3:05 am

I know that this is an important week for Sean on DWTS, however, Sean & Peta practiced yesterday after his event in MI, flew back today and had rehearsals with Peta and Sharna and then had to go back after his appearance in Santa Monica tonight? Why would Peta schedule another rehearsal at 10:00pm tonight? Why can't he just enjoy a night out with Cat and rehearse tomorrow. (unless there is some reason they can't rehearse tomorrow.. which I'm sure Peta would not let this happen (sorry, being snarkly right now). I think Cat is being more than understanding and supportive throughout this whole process. Cat looked great tonight and I hope she went out and met with some friends afterwards.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Love_Me Sat May 04, 2013 3:09 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 04, 2013 3:12 am

livelife wrote:I know that this is an important week for Sean on DWTS, however, Sean & Peta practiced yesterday after his event in MI, flew back today and had rehearsals with Peta and Sharna and then had to go back after his appearance in Santa Monica tonight? Why would Peta schedule another rehearsal at 10:00pm tonight? Why can't he just enjoy a night out with Cat and rehearse tomorrow. (unless there is some reason they can't rehearse tomorrow.. which I'm sure Peta would not let this happen (sorry, being snarkly right now). I think Cat is being more than understanding and supportive throughout this whole process. Cat looked great tonight and I hope she went out and met with some friends afterwards.

Perhaps it's because he has 2 full dances to learn and he is struggling with it and needs the extra practice? I'm sure that had he not had this appearance tonight they wouldn't have stopped rehearsing and that he would be home snuggling at this hour.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Sat May 04, 2013 4:06 am

Sean practiced the Jazz trio earlier in the day but had to return to finish.

BTW the Tango is also a VERY difficult dance because it has very quick, sharp, precise steps while in a close hold. AND it usually involves lifts. I would rather Sean practice as much as he needs to get it right.

I remember this was Derek's most difficult dance with Maria Menounos....it is UBER hard to do it right. Derek also threw his back out doing the lifts because he has a funky disc in his spine.

Last edited by booradley123 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Sat May 04, 2013 4:21 am

Lakergurl wrote:I don't think they ever imagined their lives would change this much in such a short time of 2 months. It's as if it was 2 totally different people back then....

I keep thinking of that one rose ceremony where Cat was wearing the horizontal black and white skirt... and her hair was like halfway done.. as if one of the girls in the mansion hogged the blowdryer and didn't give Cat a chance to finish her hair. I thought she looked cute and owned the look. Her hair was half way done too on another scene when she was wearing an animal print sheath. I kinda miss that now that everytime she's photographed not one hair is out of place. That's what I mean by different.

I know what you mean... her "bedhead" look! :Smiley: I love LOW MAINTENANCE Cat only because it reflects her easygoing personality and goofiness, "All I have to do is pee and I'm good to go!"-- ala St. Croix

But I'm also lovin' her gorgeous pix, especially her Catherine Zeta Jones look in her black "Jessica Rabbit" dress last Tuesday! Good Lord that was hot.
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Sat May 04, 2013 5:30 am

booradley123 wrote:Sean practiced the Jazz trio earlier in the day but had to return to finish.

BTW the Tango is also a VERY difficult dance because it has very quick, sharp, precise steps while in a close hold. AND it usually involves lifts. I would rather Sean practice as much as he needs to get it right.

I remember this was Derek's most difficult dance with Maria Menounos....it is UBER hard to do it right. Derek also threw his back out doing the lifts because he has a funky disc in his spine.

@PetaMurgatroyd 60m
Just left rehearsal with @SeanLowe09 @SharnaBurgess #dedication #trioJAZZ #officiallydead

Looks like they needed the extra time for the jazz trio#...maybe last night was the best time for Sharna to finish it with them. That said, I'm sure the tango still needs a lot of work tomorrow.
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Sat May 04, 2013 6:07 am

You've got to hand it to Shoon, he is earning his money. If he wants to rehearse some more to get to advance next week, this time $50 grand more... then why not?

I admire people who have a goal and give it the best effort.
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 04, 2013 6:45 am

booradley123 wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:I don't think they ever imagined their lives would change this much in such a short time of 2 months. It's as if it was 2 totally different people back then....

I keep thinking of that one rose ceremony where Cat was wearing the horizontal black and white skirt... and her hair was like halfway done.. as if one of the girls in the mansion hogged the blowdryer and didn't give Cat a chance to finish her hair. I thought she looked cute and owned the look. Her hair was half way done too on another scene when she was wearing an animal print sheath. I kinda miss that now that everytime she's photographed not one hair is out of place. That's what I mean by different.

I know what you mean... her "bedhead" look! :Smiley: I love LOW MAINTENANCE Cat only because it reflects her easygoing personality and goofiness, "All I have to do is pee and I'm good to go!"-- ala St. Croix

But I'm also lovin' her gorgeous pix, especially her Catherine Zeta Jones look in her black "Jessica Rabbit" dress last Tuesday! Good Lord that was hot.

I loved that about her... How rarely do we hear a woman saying that and Cat still comes off as beautiful as ever.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Sat May 04, 2013 8:21 am

Lakergurl wrote:You've got to hand it to Shoon, he is earning his money. If he wants to rehearse some more to get to advance next week, this time $50 grand more... then why not?

I admire people who have a goal and give it the best effort.

Exactly. He does not give off the vibe that he wants to be eliminated AT ALL. He seems to be very grateful to have received this opportunity and sees dancing as a challenge ....and he self-admittedly loves to push himself to new levels....

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Sat May 04, 2013 8:30 am

I think Peta may have attended the Race to Erase MS Gala last night based on the tweet from Peta to this LA Fashion Stylist and her tweet to Peta. Peta is her client (Val is also...maybe Maskim too).

StyleExpertToni ‏@ToniFerrara 20h @PetaMurgatroyd don't worry! I got you covered tonight! Txt me after rehearsals! Xx
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat May 04, 2013 9:57 am

They may not have had enough hours of practice yesterday and needed to go back to finish. They did not get back to LA until after 11:00 and he was on the road to Santa Monica before 6:30. Assuming lunch and a short visit with Cat, they at best practiced five to six hours. They only practiced about six the day before. Needed to put an extra three in to catch up. Two dances is going to be tough for him.

Based on his tweet last night I think he is getting a bit tired of this. I have been watching his every move pretty much since the Finale on March 11 and the guy has not had a single day off in almost two months. And even when he hopes for a night out with his sweetheart he doesn't get it! He can't even go to out of town scheduled events without having to stay over to dance. To me he looks really pale and exhausted. This competition is getting to the really difficult part. I know he would love the extra money but I bet he will not be devastated if he goes home this week.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7