SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by LoveDovez May 4th 2013, 10:29 am

booradley123 wrote:Sean practiced the Jazz trio earlier in the day but had to return to finish.

BTW the Tango is also a VERY difficult dance because it has very quick, sharp, precise steps while in a close hold. AND it usually involves lifts. I would rather Sean practice as much as he needs to get it right.

I remember this was Derek's most difficult dance with Maria Menounos....it is UBER hard to do it right. Derek also threw his back out doing the lifts because he has a funky disc in his spine.

It is a very hard dance to do correctly. I was amazed at how well Maks and Kristie danced it.. Well, amazed at how well Kristie did. I knew Maks would be wonderful. I thought she looked lovely that night also. The actress in her helped that dance for sure. I know me, I would bust out laughing trying to be that serious. However, I think the being serious part will be easy for Sean..

Hopefully this will be a dance Sean can excel at. : ) That one or the Jazz ( not so sure about this one tho ). Since it's down to him or the GH actor I would rather Sean stay, so I will be casting my votes for him to help get him and Cat another 50K.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by LoveDovez May 4th 2013, 10:46 am

motheroffive wrote:They may not have had enough hours of practice yesterday and needed to go back to finish. They did not get back to LA until after 11:00 and he was on the road to Santa Monica before 6:30. Assuming lunch and a short visit with Cat, they at best practiced five to six hours. They only practiced about six the day before. Needed to put an extra three in to catch up. Two dances is going to be tough for him.

Based on his tweet last night I think he is getting a bit tired of this. I have been watching his every move pretty much since the Finale on March 11 and the guy has not had a single day off in almost two months. And even when he hopes for a night out with his sweetheart he doesn't get it! He can't even go to out of town scheduled events without having to stay over to dance. To me he looks really pale and exhausted. This competition is getting to the really difficult part. I know he would love the extra money but I bet he will not be devastated if he goes home this week.

I totally agree with the bolded.. Sean is on the verge of looking unhealthy. So pale looking ( almost lily white without his spray tan ) and you can see he is exhausted. I think he only has this week and probably next week then he can rest a while before planning the wedding if the do in fact get married.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC May 4th 2013, 11:54 am

I AM TIRED OF SEEING PETA and SEAN travelling, I WILL NOT VOTE AT ALL!
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl May 4th 2013, 12:03 pm

For as much as I don't envy Sean's schedule, at least he's not up already for a photoshoot like Peta is. Talk about brutal. And that should give Sean and a certain lady some time together today because he won't be in rehearsal.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive May 4th 2013, 12:17 pm

He was up really late last night. He tweeted some gut two hours after he finished rehearsal which would have been around 2:00. Hopefully he was spending some late night time with Catherine and it wasn't just the Red Bull keeping him up!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasarah May 4th 2013, 12:42 pm

motheroffive wrote:He was up really late last night. He tweeted some gut two hours after he finished rehearsal which would have been around 2:00. Hopefully he was spending some late night time with Catherine and it wasn't just the Red Bull keeping him up!

giggling what else do you have in mind? Praying

Last edited by mariasarah on May 4th 2013, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)
mariasarah
mariasarah

Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2013, 12:42 pm

I think it would be really hard to travel in the morning, rehearse in the afternoon, get glammed up for an evening out, then have to go back to rehearsal late into the night. That's dedication, and nobody can say that Sean is not giving it his all. I'm sure he would have rather spent the entire evening with Catherine last night.

I'm hoping that he gets rehearsals done at a fairly reasonable hour today, and can spend a quiet evening with Catherine tonight. I'm sure they both need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma May 4th 2013, 12:43 pm

umngirl wrote:For as much as I don't envy Sean's schedule, at least he's not up already for a photoshoot like Peta is. Talk about brutal. And that should give Sean and a certain lady some time together today because he won't be in rehearsal.

Julz Tocker had a photo shoot with the same guy who's doing Peta's shoot today. I wonder how long a photo shoot might last...2-3 hours?
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose May 4th 2013, 1:35 pm

Thanks for all the beautiful pictures of the couple. Sean needs a vacation. He looks sooooo exhausted and pale. I guess when you don't enjoy dancing it is even worse, unlike Peta. Maybe today they get a little break. Cat looks gorgeous. I wonder what she looks tired lol.

Our local Target store carries Boots. I've tried their lipstick designed by Lipstick Queen.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 May 4th 2013, 7:41 pm

catherinegiudici
Mint juleps to start our KDerb debauch @daniellamcbride

http://instagram.com/p/Y6CPW6BrBO/

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 2 XNf0KkBJVC

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive May 4th 2013, 7:45 pm

See the tabloids feel sorry for Catherine but I feel sorry for Sean. He's stuck inside dancing all day while she is out on a beautiful day drinking Mint Julips watching the Kentucky Derby!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis May 4th 2013, 7:50 pm

motheroffive wrote:See the tabloids feel sorry for Catherine but I feel sorry for Sean. He's stuck inside dancing all day while she is out on a beautiful day drinking Mint Julips watching the Kentucky Derby!

But of course the tabs will say she is out drinking alone and probably crying in her julep.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7