Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Love_Me Just so you know the "Tenley Molzahn" facebook page that you got that from is not the real Tenley. That is someone pretending to be Tenley. This is the link to Tenleys real facebook page.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So Tenley really didn't say anything on her facebook about the breakup. I just want you to know so that you can follow the real Tenley. Smiley)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Valentinebaby

Thank you so much for letting me know. I really appreciate it.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Love_Me on Sun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 am

Tenley's in Paris for a photoshoot. Not sure for what but it looks like she had a wonderful time. There's pics on her Twitter feed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11567

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby on Sun May 05, 2013 4:05 am

Hmmmmmm. I'm wondering if Tenley has moved on from Kiptyn. I don't know if many of you follow her on Instagram, but she liked a picture that someone posted of her with a guy and they have their arms around each other. If she has indeed moved on, I say good for her. It's been atleast 4 months since Kiptyn and her decided to "take a break," according to the People article. She deserves love and happiness. I hope the same for Kiptyn some day. Did anyone else that follows her on Instagram notice this?

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sun May 05, 2013 11:03 am

[quote="Valentinebaby"]Hmmmmmm. I'm wondering if Tenley has moved on from Kiptyn. I don't know if many of you follow her on Instagram, but she liked a picture that someone posted of her with a guy and they have their arms around each other. If she has indeed moved on, I say good for her. It's been atleast 4 months since Kiptyn and her decided to "take a break," according to the People article. She deserves love and happiness. I hope the same for Kiptyn some day. Did anyone else that follows her on Instagram notice this? [/quote

Hi! What is her handle name there?

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby on Sun May 05, 2013 4:48 pm

[quote="atem"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmmmmmm. I'm wondering if Tenley has moved on from Kiptyn. I don't know if many of you follow her on Instagram, but she liked a picture that someone posted of her with a guy and they have their arms around each other. If she has indeed moved on, I say good for her. It's been atleast 4 months since Kiptyn and her decided to "take a break," according to the People article. She deserves love and happiness. I hope the same for Kiptyn some day. Did anyone else that follows her on Instagram notice this? [/quote

Her handle name is tenleymolzahn. Today she posted a picture collage and one of the pictures was of her and two friends and a guy. But it was that picture and one more picture of just her and the guy with their arms around eachother.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun May 05, 2013 7:06 pm

[quote="Valentinebaby"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmmmmmm. I'm wondering if Tenley has moved on from Kiptyn. I don't know if many of you follow her on Instagram, but she liked a picture that someone posted of her with a guy and they have their arms around each other. If she has indeed moved on, I say good for her. It's been atleast 4 months since Kiptyn and her decided to "take a break," according to the People article. She deserves love and happiness. I hope the same for Kiptyn some day. Did anyone else that follows her on Instagram notice this? [/quote

Her handle name is tenleymolzahn. Today she posted a picture collage and one of the pictures was of her and two friends and a guy. But it was that picture and one more picture of just her and the guy with their arms around eachother.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun May 05, 2013 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm

I thought it was time for them to have their own threads. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Sun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Tenley looks pretty happy! She looks great!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby on Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm wondering if the guy in the top right picture is a new man? I wish I could find the picture again of her and that same guy with their arms around eachother. What do you guys think?

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Mon May 06, 2013 1:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm wondering if the guy in the top right picture is a new man? I wish I could find the picture again of her and that same guy with their arms around eachother. What do you guys think?

Don't know. Only time will tell.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl on Mon May 06, 2013 7:16 am

They (Kip and Ten) must still be friendly, with the occasional retweeting of each other...

Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum