SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion Empty Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:21 am

Valentinebaby wrote:Love_Me Just so you know the "Tenley Molzahn" facebook page that you got that from is not the real Tenley. That is someone pretending to be Tenley. This is the link to Tenleys real facebook page.... https://www.facebook.com/TenleyMolzahn?fref=ts
So Tenley really didn't say anything on her facebook about the breakup. I just want you to know so that you can follow the real Tenley. Smiley)

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion 625701676Valentinebaby

Thank you so much for letting me know. I really appreciate it.  bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion 560662851

Last edited by Love_Me on Sun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 am

Tenley's in Paris for a photoshoot. Not sure for what but it looks like she had a wonderful time. There's pics on her Twitter feed. https://twitter.com/TenleyMolzahn

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Valentinebaby Sun May 05, 2013 4:05 am

Hmmmmmm. I'm wondering if Tenley has moved on from Kiptyn. I don't know if many of you follow her on Instagram, but she liked a picture that someone posted of her with a guy and they have their arms around each other. If she has indeed moved on, I say good for her. It's been atleast 4 months since Kiptyn and her decided to "take a break," according to the People article. She deserves love and happiness. I hope the same for Kiptyn some day. Did anyone else that follows her on Instagram notice this?

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 05, 2013 11:03 am

[quote="Valentinebaby"]Hmmmmmm. I'm wondering if Tenley has moved on from Kiptyn. I don't know if many of you follow her on Instagram, but she liked a picture that someone posted of her with a guy and they have their arms around each other. If she has indeed moved on, I say good for her. It's been atleast 4 months since Kiptyn and her decided to "take a break," according to the People article. She deserves love and happiness. I hope the same for Kiptyn some day. Did anyone else that follows her on Instagram notice this? [/quote

Hi! What is her handle name there?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Sun May 05, 2013 4:48 pm

[quote="atem"]
Valentinebaby wrote:Hmmmmmm. I'm wondering if Tenley has moved on from Kiptyn. I don't know if many of you follow her on Instagram, but she liked a picture that someone posted of her with a guy and they have their arms around each other. If she has indeed moved on, I say good for her. It's been atleast 4 months since Kiptyn and her decided to "take a break," according to the People article. She deserves love and happiness. I hope the same for Kiptyn some day. Did anyone else that follows her on Instagram notice this? [/quote

Her handle name is tenleymolzahn. Today she posted a picture collage and one of the pictures was of her and two friends and a guy. But it was that picture and one more picture of just her and the guy with their arms around eachother.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 05, 2013 7:06 pm

[quote="Valentinebaby"]
atem wrote:
Valentinebaby wrote:Hmmmmmm. I'm wondering if Tenley has moved on from Kiptyn. I don't know if many of you follow her on Instagram, but she liked a picture that someone posted of her with a guy and they have their arms around each other. If she has indeed moved on, I say good for her. It's been atleast 4 months since Kiptyn and her decided to "take a break," according to the People article. She deserves love and happiness. I hope the same for Kiptyn some day. Did anyone else that follows her on Instagram notice this? [/quote

Her handle name is tenleymolzahn. Today she posted a picture collage and one of the pictures was of her and two friends and a guy. But it was that picture and one more picture of just her and the guy with their arms around eachother.

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion D8ecdabab5a611e2bb5122000a9e2955_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 05, 2013 7:08 pm

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion D802e5eeb59d11e2a74822000a9e2993_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm

I thought it was time for them to have their own threads. bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Tenley looks pretty happy! She looks great!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm wondering if the guy in the top right picture is a new man? I wish I could find the picture again of her and that same guy with their arms around eachother. What do you guys think?

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 1:20 am

Valentinebaby wrote:I'm wondering if the guy in the top right picture is a new man? I wish I could find the picture again of her and that same guy with their arms around eachother. What do you guys think?

Don't know. Only time will tell.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon May 06, 2013 7:16 am

They (Kip and Ten) must still be friendly, with the occasional retweeting of each other...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat