SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Do you think they might get back together eventually?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Mon May 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:Do you think they might get back together eventually?

It doesn't appear to have been an acrimonious split so who knows?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue May 07, 2013 12:05 am

docnash14 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Do you think they might get back together eventually?

It doesn't appear to have been an acrimonious split so who knows?

Or they could just be going slightly underground with their personal life....SIDE NOTE: didn't she just catch the bouquet at a friend's wedding.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Tenley and Kiptyn appear to both be vacationing in Costa Rica currently. Could they be back together and just keeping it on the D.L.? Or are they just friends?

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:06 am

I don't know but they've been at a few things together lately and now are in Costa Rica at the same time. Seems like they're back together but keeping it quiet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by bmartens76 Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Some people have been commenting on the pics they are posting of Cost Rica on their Instagram accounts asking if they are back together...neither one will respond but on Kiptyn's last pic someone said his friend works at the resort they are staying at and they were all over each other.

bmartens76

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:24 pm

They're so back together, IMO. She has even implemented the SOTD tweets that Kiptyn frequently does. Hope there will be a ring involved ASAP this time around!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Alanna wrote:They're so back together, IMO. She has even implemented the SOTD tweets that Kiptyn frequently does. Hope there will be a ring involved ASAP this time around!
I hope so too, Alanna.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Yay for them getting back together!   Sometimes a few months apart can be what brings a couple back together for good.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Yes, they are officially back together. US Magazine had a small comment about them a few weeks ago saying that Tenley had confirmed they were back together at the Rockin' Roll Marathon.

Also last night, Tenley posted a photo about decorating for Christmas. That is Kiptyn's house I believe. I do know that the picture of the dog is Kiptyn's mothers dog. Also in the picture caption she said "we." I think that's a big hint right there from her.

Happy that they found their way back to each other.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by bmartens76 Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:15 pm

They are both in Maui right now as well.

bmartens76

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Honeymoon?? giggling 
All kidding aside, I am glad they are back together. I like it they are keeping it low key this time, but I would love to see a photo or two of them together

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat