SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 14 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 22 Jul - 16:00

california90 wrote:She's also been using the hashtag #bejealousmattstewart and kasey and his friends use that hashtag a lot

What is that hashtag all about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue 22 Jul - 16:47

Not sure, but Kasey (Stewart) has a brother named Matt and they all hung out.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue 22 Jul - 17:22

bleuberry wrote:Not sure, but Kasey (Stewart) has a brother named Matt and they all hung out.

No, he doesn't have a brother named Matt, but they do have a friend named Matt Stewart. It must be an inside thing with the little group of friends they have. Other than that, I don't know any other specifics of what warrant of that hashtag. I sound like I know too much but Kasey was my pre season favorite so I did a little bit of snooping last year laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue 22 Jul - 18:09

california90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Not sure, but Kasey (Stewart) has a brother named Matt and they all hung out.

No, he doesn't have a brother named Matt, but they do have a friend named Matt Stewart. It must be an inside thing with the little group of friends they have. Other than that, I don't know any other specifics of what warrant of that hashtag. I sound like I know too much but Kasey was my pre season favorite so I did a little bit of snooping last year laugh out loud.

Thanks! I figured it was a brother or relative.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 22 Jul - 20:55

california90 wrote:

Thanks all for the info.

A little bit of snooping always seems to help at one time or another! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sat 2 Aug - 19:52

I really hope Tenley is happy with her new guy and that she and he can express themselves freely on sm (if they choose to). Always felt her and Kip were kind of cryptic. Maybe that's how they wanted it, but nevertheless, glad to see she's moved on!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri 5 Sep - 18:09

Look who's hanging out again:

tenleymolzahn
"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." -Eleanor Roosevelt #100happydays #jeepweekend #sweetandfreelife photo credit: @kasey

kasey
3 days ago · Oceano Dunes State Park
4x4x2babes

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri 9 Jan - 23:15

Seeing Tenley at the red carpet made me wonder whether her and Kasey are (still) seeing each other? They are a pretty awesome match on paper and I saw that they tagged each other a couple times since the summer+ are commenting on/liking each other's pics all the time, but no declaration of love, etc. So, I am just wondering..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed 14 Jan - 16:04

Was Kasey at the Red carpet for Chris Soules Premier ? He is part of the bachelor family after all. I did see Tenley on the red carpet.

If any of you have screencaps of Tenley or saw her in the audience during the viewing, please post. I am curious as to who she was sitting with.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed 14 Jan - 16:52

nd4reality wrote:Was Kasey at the Red carpet for Chris Soules Premier ? He is part of the bachelor family after all.  I did see Tenley on the red carpet.

If any of you have screencaps  of Tenley or saw her in the audience during the viewing, please post. I am curious as to who she was sitting with.

I believe he has been travelling a lot and put on one of his Instagram pics about being in 'hibernation' social media wise.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed 14 Jan - 17:26

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Was Kasey at the Red carpet for Chris Soules Premier ? He is part of the bachelor family after all.  I did see Tenley on the red carpet.

If any of you have screencaps  of Tenley or saw her in the audience during the viewing, please post. I am curious as to who she was sitting with.

I believe he has been travelling a lot and put on one of his Instagram pics about being in 'hibernation' social media wise.
Gotcha !

I am still curious to see if any of ya'll saw her sitting in the theatre and who she was sitting next to.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed 14 Jan - 17:32

I didn't take SC of the live portion, just the some of the girls intros.  When I get a chance, I'll try to go back and grab a few...if I can find or see her in the audience.  I remember seeing her on the red carpet, but I don't remember noticing her inside.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat