SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Great to hear! Loved them on Bach Pad together & think they make an adorable couple.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Ally Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Are Tenley and Kiptyn back together? I notice they are both in Maui now?
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Ally wrote:Are Tenley and Kiptyn back together?  I notice they are both in Maui now?

Looks like it, been vacationing together a lot, & someone up thread said Tenley confirmed it.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks Holly Julian

Mele Kalikimaka! #mauichristmas @kiptyn @tenleymolzahn by @hollyjulian

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Tenley Molzahn

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! Had such a blast in Paradise, but now it's time to bundle up as we head to Portland for Christmas! #maui #mauichristmas

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 947284_10151743142066377_1752971080_n

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:54 pm

They are telling their fans in their own way that they are back together. I wish people would quit asking and just let them do their thing. Whatever they are doing appears to be working.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 pm

lipsis wrote:They are telling their fans in their own way that they are back together.  I wish people would quit asking and just let them do their thing. Whatever they are doing appears to be working.

word 

The comments under all their pictures are just constantly asking about them. It has to be annoying for them. Clearly they've been back together for awhile and don't want to make it public knowledge. They will when they want to. And since they are headed to Oregon together, that may happen sooner rather than later.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:42 am

Linds911 wrote:
Tenley Molzahn

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! Had such a blast in Paradise, but now it's time to bundle up as we head to Portland for Christmas! #maui #mauichristmas

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 947284_10151743142066377_1752971080_n

I hate people who can defy gravity. I'm so stuck on the ground. But I am really happy for Tenley if she is happy. I don't trust Kiptyn one bit but maybe this time around he'll put a ring on it. She deserves it.  :Smiley: 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:05 am

A few days ago, someone on twitter asked Tenley if they "have rekindled the romance?" and she replied "no secret , enjoying our time together". Another fan replied "Yikes....hope he doesn't hurt you again. You're very forgiving!"
Didn't they break up soon after their trip to her parents' last time around? Hope it will be a different outcome this time!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:08 am

sdmom wrote:A few days ago, someone on twitter asked Tenley if they "have rekindled the romance?" and she replied "no secret , enjoying our time together". Another fan replied "Yikes....hope he doesn't hurt you again. You're very forgiving!"
Didn't they break up soon after their trip to her parents' last time around? Hope it will be a different outcome this time!

They broke up earlier this year (announced in March). They did spend last Christmas in Oregon too.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:44 pm

If this is what she wants, good for her but I think she just convinced herself that there's no one but Kiptyn for her and is ready to go down with the ship no matter what, even if it's pretty clear she wants a ring and he doesn't want to commit to her or maybe anyone. It's cray IMO but I wish her/them the best.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:01 pm

I have a feeling that there's a time limit this time. I don't see Tenley waiting forever but maybe she's not in a rush. She's very busy with her career right now. I hope it works out for them. I think they make a nice couple.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat