SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 21 of 63 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 42 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:36 am

All of the Bachelorettes have been recycled and doubt that's going to change.

I don't really have a problem with Tenley being the Bachelorette but think there's bound to be someone from Ben's season who would be just as good if not better. I don't see her wanting to come on his show and hope I'm right about that. I don't think their little flirtation was just on her but doubt it was enough to take the risk of going on the show. She's still pretty popular but that would take a hit if she were to do that. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Northstargirl Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 am

IMO Tenley's window to be the Bachelorette is long closed. After 5 years and three appearances on the franchise, simply going on Ben's season would make her look desperate to many viewers. To then follow that up with a full season of her as the lead would only paint her as pathetic and TPTB as either desperate or masochistic. IMO.

As someone said, time for her stop living on SM and find her man at church. He has probably been waiting for her!
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:15 pm

I'm not too sure where to put this but Tenley & crew are here in Tdot for TIFF.

Video - Breakfast Television Toronto: http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/4494202751001/

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:07 pm

They are actually there for the: Eligible Magazine presents The TIFF Bachelor Party with sponsorship by Belvedere Vodka. It is a paid meet and greet event/party.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:39 pm

The host certainly didn't beat around the bush. She asked her straight up whether she's dating Ben and whether she's going to pull a Nick Viall laugh out loud. And according to this, Tenley is not going on the show because she wants to be pursued

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Phew! Good.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:44 am

There is a picture on IG of Tenley with JJ and his daughter and one with Tenley and Trista and her son at the Broncos game today.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:00 am

There were snapchats on Thurs of her and JJ at Red Rock Amphitheatre running the stairs for exercise and then more of them hanging out with his friends in a sports bar (looked like to me) or a neighbourhood pub that night. 

Friday and Saturday she went to Vail and she snapchatted her and Trista and then herself in the town of Vail saying how nice it was and then her hotel room. She snaps a lot so I'm trying to remember if there was anything else but that's all that comes to mind. She mentioned family but I don't think she showed anything 85% sure she never. JJ was in Virginia with much of the BiP crew for the meet and greet benefit that Ashley I put on Fri and Sat. His snaps looked like he had fun. 

Today Tenley snapchatted her and JJ and Gemma at the Broncos game. And she just recently snapped another one of him down for the count.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:34 am

Brill wrote:There is a picture on IG of Tenley with JJ and his daughter and one with Tenley and Trista and her son at the Broncos game today.

13h
tenleymolzahnMy Fav junior Broncos cheerleader & Fav Bachelorette! #sweetandfreelife #broncos #colorado
sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 21 12142410_1507870366198494_1064298292_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:44 pm

t4p. There are many pictures by JJ,Tenley and the Sutters of them at the game together.
I find it strange that Tenley was in Denver with JJ, then headed to Vial alone then they met up again for the game. Why did she not go to Virginia with JJ to meet with the rest of the gang ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:07 pm

I didn't think she was invited or if she was, I assumed she couldn't make it because she was going to volunteer in Philippines with her mom. Does anyone know when she is going to Philippines?? I thought beginning of October.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:24 am

Tenley is off to the phillapines with her mother.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 63 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 42 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat