SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 28 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:23 am

eversotrue wrote:Tenley is still upset about the Ben situation as she faved two tweets saying, she is better for him than the other girls, and yada yada yada. Look for yourselves, of you even care. Lol
Seriously? That's so embarrassing. He's engaged to someone else. Move on, woman!

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:24 am

Wow. Tenley you disappoint me. I figured she wasn't over him. no no

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:49 am

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Tenley is still upset about the Ben situation as she faved two tweets saying, she is better for him than the other girls, and yada yada yada. Look for yourselves, of you even care. Lol
Seriously? That's so embarrassing. He's engaged to someone else. Move on, woman!
:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

Tenley needs to move on from this franchise, IMO. I think she needs to heal away from it. I think going back on BIP was probably not a good idea... it may have brought back all the past stuff she has been through. She seems to live in the past a lot. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:10 am

I'm not surprised at all. She strikes me as the type who can't let go and move on very easily. She is way too engrossed in this franchise. It's sad.

Kind of makes me sympathetic with Kip, I was a little hard on him laugh out loud.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:26 am

I never blamed Kip. I thought he was honest about what he wanted. I also think he loved Tenley, but had no desire to live tied to this franchise. Plus, Kip may just be a guy who never marries.

I would love to see Tenley enter the real world, but she has been playing in Bach world for six years and three shows and is still pining over the current bachelor, so I doubt she will move on willingly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm not surprised at all. She strikes me as the type who can't let go and move on very easily. She is way too engrossed in this franchise. It's sad.

Kind of makes me sympathetic with Kip, I was a little hard on him laugh out loud.

Ya while I'm not as big a Kiptyn fan as I used to be, I never blamed him solely for their relationship going on as long as it did. Tenley was just as responsible for not walking away when it was clearly not going to end in marriage.

I really like Tenley but it's clear she's a bit crazy and I feel soooooooooooo badly for the next guy from this show she's going to attach herself to next. Come on, you know it's going to happen. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 pm

I like her, I fall for her heart and rainbow and encouraging messages.

I did not care for that pic of her head on Ben's shoulders. That IMO was not a good move. To me she posted it to make it all about HER.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:41 pm

I know. She's such a sweet lady but she has a screw loose. She was even liking tweets from people saying she should've went on this season. I really think she regrets not doing so because she missed out on a really great guy. It's sad because if she did go on, she's the only one I would've believed was solely there for Ben. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Tenley is probably still hoping that all of this Ben as the Bachelor nonsense will blow over and when he and his F1 inevitably break up, she will be there to TRY and swoop in...again

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:37 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Tenley is probably still hoping that all of this Ben as the Bachelor nonsense will blow over and when he and his F1 inevitably break up, she will be there to TRY and swoop in...again
I hope none of this happens! Suspect Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:41 pm

I have to think Ben would be put off by this and there would be no chance with him and Tenley even if he and his rumored F1 don't end up working out.

I don't get how we can clearly see this behavior as embarrassing and crazy but these people can't see it for themselves and think it's perfectly okay. Some of these people just make me feel very normal. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:46 pm

I used to love Tenley but her actions cause me way too much second hand embarrassment for me to like her anymore. Like just move on already.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat