SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 29 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:45 pm

I for one really think Tenley is a great person & she has my support in whatever makes her happy!! There are guys in the Bachelor nation that she could have like JJ & Josh, but she is unfortunately too picky & it also seems that she only pursues the guys that are not into her. Hopefully before too late she will wake up & smell the roses!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:13 pm

I think everyone has the right to be picky. I also think sometimes one may fall for someone, that may not be the right person for you, love is blind sort of thing, and in that case, you should have been more picky. So it works both ways IMO.

Emily/Jeff comes to my mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:52 pm

It's easy to say she's picky but neither JJ nor Joshua seemed like a good match with Tenley imo. Hopefully she'll find someone who fits better soon.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:01 pm

RS did an interview with Juliet (from right reasons) on her new podcast and they way he talked about Ben/Ten made it seem like it wasn't as one-sided as I had assumed. Like, he probably would have dated her if he hadn't been offered the Bach gig. Makes her seem a little bit less crazy to me, for some reason. 

I do agree that neither JJ and Joshua are the right one for her, so I don't think she was being too picky there. I honestly do think it's really hard to find a good guy that shares your values when you're in your 30s. It just seems like a lot of the good ones are already taken. I know a lot of women her age who aren't picky at all who have the same issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:55 am

I don't think it was completely one-sided either and I actually thought they would've been a good match and I was kind of rooting for them, but with that said... whatever happened to having dignity and saving face? The reality is Ben chose to be the Bachelor and is engaged to someone else and it's disrespectful to him and his F1 to be liking tweets about her being a better match with him than the women on his season. I really doubt Ben feels that way otherwise he would've turned down the lead for her. She's needs to stop letting everyone know he passed on her to do the show. Tenley like many of the women from this show reeks of desperation. Play hard to get! Do something to make yourself look less pathetic! Then perhaps men will see you as an appealing option and want to chase you. What she's doing now clearly isn't working. I just don't get it. I really don't.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:00 am

to be liking tweets about her being a better match with him than the women on his season.

She's doing this? Oh Tenley. Geez!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:44 am

Chris L passed on the bachelor for Payton. Unfortunately for Tenley, Ben chose the bachelor over her. That says it all. Move on.

Tenley is probably a wonderful woman who needs therapy to help her do better in looking at and choosing men. She keeps pursuing men who can't or won't give her what she needs. Picky is fine, it is good, but purposely pursuing the same type who won't put you first and pining over them is a sick pattern to repeat.

She and Kacey from Des's season seemed like a good fit. What happened there?

Seriously, Tenley needs to get help for this one aspect of her life. If she keeps it up with the Ben stuff SM will turn on her. No one likes the woman trying to sabatoge an engaged couple. She will go from victim to villian quickly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:43 am

nothatgirl wrote:RS did an interview with Juliet (from right reasons) on her new podcast and they way he talked about Ben/Ten made it seem like it wasn't as one-sided as I had assumed. Like, he probably would have dated her if he hadn't been offered the Bach gig. Makes her seem a little bit less crazy to me, for some reason. 

I do agree that neither JJ and Joshua are the right one for her, so I don't think she was being too picky there. I honestly do think it's really hard to find a good guy that shares your values when you're in your 30s. It just seems like a lot of the good ones are already taken. I know a lot of women her age who aren't picky at all who have the same issue.
What did RS say??

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:46 am

If it wasn't one sided being Tenley the only one interested, then I would think we would have proof. Pics of them together, or SM of people who saw them together etc.

Ben had a good idea he was going to be TB, and IMO no way would he jeopardize that by getting involved with anyone prior to signing on the dotted line. Digging up rumours because there's nothing else to dig up IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:48 am

Again, I don't want to misquote him but he essentially said that from what he's heard, there was a strong flirtation and daily talks and consideration from both sides to make this a serious thing, but then Ben got offered The Bach and he basically chose it over Tenley. 

I guess it's not too different from what I had thought, but I just always thought it was a casual fling for Ben and not something he had actually considered seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:06 am

Tenley does not live in reality when she is in pursuit of a guy.  Ben as evidenced by his patience for Lace on the premier episode tries to be friendly and respectful to everyone.  Ben was probably friendly to Tenley as friends but I seriously doubt that their was some serious romantic relationship anywhere but in Tenley's fantasies.Suspect   

Tenley repeatly liking posts about her and Ben as a couple now or in the future is NOT respectful.no no

Ben chose to follow his path as the Bachelor and seems to have found Love.  Good for him.yes

Ben and Tenley would never work. Period.  Ben wants a normal life and IRL uses SM very sparingly.  Tenley lives her life on SM and is constantly looking for validation of herself by her "fans".hmmm   

Time for Tenley to let go of her delusion of a "Ten & Ben" and move on with her life.  Hopefully outside the Bachelor Franchise. Rolling Eyes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:07 am

nothatgirl wrote:Again, I don't want to misquote him but he essentially said that from what he's heard, there was a strong flirtation and daily talks and consideration from both sides to make this a serious thing, but then Ben got offered The Bach and he basically chose it over Tenley. 

I guess it's not too different from what I had thought, but I just always thought it was a casual fling for Ben and not something he had actually considered seriously.
He obviously didn't like her enough to turn it down though. If he thought he could see her as a potential wife, he wouldn't have jeopardized that for the bachelor. He apparently saw THAT possibility right away with his final 1 though, so that says a lot. The fact that she's still obviously upset about the situation though shows that she has very little self confidence. I mean, who the heck would want to pursue a man/want a man to persue you...that already picked something/someone over you? Now she's talking about wanting God's way and letting HIM do what he wants with her life, but is still going on and on about Ben? That's just sad. And like others have said, the fact that she's so publicly allowing these "things" to slip through the cracks is so disrespectful to Ben and especially *edited*. Ugh. I really hope Ben and *edited* are in love and hopefully make it...because I've had enough of Tenley's behavior in this situation and she needs to truly move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat