Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by docnash14 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a feeling that there's a time limit this time. I don't see Tenley waiting forever but maybe she's not in a rush. She's very busy with her career right now. I hope it works out for them. I think they make a nice couple.

Albean, I agree. And I have wondered if their break-up was perceived by them as more of a break. I never got the sense that Tenley was heartbroken or cynical even when it first happened - given how crazy she has always seemed to be about Kiptyn, I would have expected one or both which made me think she may not have believed that it was a permanent break. As protective and close as Tenley's family seems to be, it seems to be that they must be fairly convinced that Kiptyn's "intentions are honorable" for them to welcome him back into their home for Christmas.

docnash14

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by umngirl on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:39 am

Well Tenley finally posted a picture of them together. Guess they aren't hiding it anymore, even though many had already figured out they were together again.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Re-living Christmas moments. Grateful for the time with my family. #christmas #christmaseve by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
umngirl

Female Posts : 19150
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 27
Location : On a Volleyball Court

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Kiptyn looks...old in those xmas photos. Tenley looks great though. Everything points to Kiptyn being a great guy but he should be thanking God/Allah/Buddha that he's got such a loyal woman in Tenley.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Minney on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:43 am

biglove44 wrote:Kiptyn looks...old in those xmas photos.  Tenley looks great though.  Everything points to Kiptyn being a great guy but he should be thanking God/Allah/Buddha that he's got such a loyal woman in Tenley.

It's like you read my mind! Tenley is so full of life with positive energy, he should grab her and never let go! I hope she gets everything her heart desires!
avatar
Minney

Posts : 462
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
biglove44 wrote:Kiptyn looks...old in those xmas photos.  Tenley looks great though.  Everything points to Kiptyn being a great guy but he should be thanking God/Allah/Buddha that he's got such a loyal woman in Tenley.

It's like you read my mind! Tenley is so full of life with positive energy, he should grab her and never let go!  I hope she gets everything her heart desires!

Amen.
avatar
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:38 am

Wow I have been completely out of the loop and definitely need to catch up on Bach/Bachette news. This is so great - be still my heart. I do "ship" (As the kids say) these two and have since prior to even Bachelor pad so this makes me super happy.
Thanks for posting all the pics guys and do post more when you find them !!!!
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12519
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:04 am

Oh dear, I just hate asking, but is this not supposed to be a fan forum site & not airing views about if they are supposed to be together or not like some people have. As far as I am concerned that is there business as most of us don't know them well enough & so cannot make decisions on their life together. Hopefully seeing as they have always seemed to be such a lovely, great & happy couple together that they are back in each others arms & don't listen too much to the views of people who are supposed to be fans. No wonder fans go onto their facebook or twitter them to air their views there instead.
avatar
Gale1

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by chloep on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh dear, I just hate asking, but is this not supposed to be a fan forum site & not airing views about if they are supposed to be together or not like some people have. As far as I am concerned that is there business as most of us don't know them well enough & so cannot make decisions on their life together. Hopefully seeing as they have always seemed to be such a lovely, great & happy couple together that they are back in each others arms & don't listen too much to the views of people who are supposed to be fans. No wonder fans go onto their facebook or twitter them to air their views there instead.

Than what is this thread supposed to be for? Chatting about Kiptyn's abs and Tenley's hair?

This is not (solely) a fan thread meaning both fans AND non-fans are welcome to share their views about the two of them.(As people did on the previous pages) It is not that topic that makes a difference between "fan" vs "non-fan" threads but they way people comment on topics.

In "fan" threads you are supposed to be a supporter of the couple/person and be respectful, non-bashy towards them.
In "non-fan" threads everything is fair game...(harsh word, bashing, etc..)
avatar
chloep

Female Posts : 3024
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:40 am

Oh, ok now I am with you. I found the couple from Ready For Love (Tim Lopez & Jenna Reeves) on this as well & the fans were telling non-fans too go to another site if they wanted to discuss anything that did not support the couple fully!! So was just wondering, so thanks for your input here. Must say that I would not mind chatting about Kiptyn's abs as well!! :Drool: Hugesmile 
avatar
Gale1

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by chloep on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh, ok now I am with you. I found the couple from Ready For Love (Tim Lopez & Jenna Reeves) on this as well & the fans were telling non-fans too go to another site if they wanted to discuss anything that did not support the couple fully!! So was just wondering, so thanks for your input here. Must say that I would not mind chatting about Kiptyn's abs as well!! :Drool: Hugesmile 

Because the Tim and Jenna thread is a fanforum - If the word "fanforum" is in the threads name(see: "Jenna Reeves and Tim Lopez (Ready For Love) Fan Forum - Discussion") it's for fans only, if the word "fanforum" is not in there you are free to share critique, etc... In this case there is also a non-Jenna/Tim-fan thread for further discussion:)
Same is the case for all the fanforums-> there is always a non-fan section.  :Smiley: 
avatar
chloep

Female Posts : 3024
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by docnash14 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The three couples, Tenley/Kiptyn, Roberto/Sara, and Chris/Peyton boating in San Diego today.  Sure they reached land in order for Chris to watch the Patriots play.

docnash14

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Nice to see that Roberto and Chris remain friends. Other than Sara who was never on the show, some of the classiest contestants to have ever been on the Bachelor.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 7572
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum