SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:46 am

albean99 wrote:I have a feeling that there's a time limit this time. I don't see Tenley waiting forever but maybe she's not in a rush. She's very busy with her career right now. I hope it works out for them. I think they make a nice couple.

Albean, I agree. And I have wondered if their break-up was perceived by them as more of a break. I never got the sense that Tenley was heartbroken or cynical even when it first happened - given how crazy she has always seemed to be about Kiptyn, I would have expected one or both which made me think she may not have believed that it was a permanent break. As protective and close as Tenley's family seems to be, it seems to be that they must be fairly convinced that Kiptyn's "intentions are honorable" for them to welcome him back into their home for Christmas.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:39 am

Well Tenley finally posted a picture of them together. Guess they aren't hiding it anymore, even though many had already figured out they were together again.

Re-living Christmas moments. Grateful for the time with my family. #christmas #christmaseve by @tenleymolzahn

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Kiptyn looks...old in those xmas photos. Tenley looks great though. Everything points to Kiptyn being a great guy but he should be thanking God/Allah/Buddha that he's got such a loyal woman in Tenley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:43 am

biglove44 wrote:Kiptyn looks...old in those xmas photos.  Tenley looks great though.  Everything points to Kiptyn being a great guy but he should be thanking God/Allah/Buddha that he's got such a loyal woman in Tenley.

It's like you read my mind! Tenley is so full of life with positive energy, he should grab her and never let go! I hope she gets everything her heart desires!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Minney wrote:
biglove44 wrote:Kiptyn looks...old in those xmas photos.  Tenley looks great though.  Everything points to Kiptyn being a great guy but he should be thanking God/Allah/Buddha that he's got such a loyal woman in Tenley.

It's like you read my mind! Tenley is so full of life with positive energy, he should grab her and never let go!  I hope she gets everything her heart desires!

Amen.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:38 am

Wow I have been completely out of the loop and definitely need to catch up on Bach/Bachette news. This is so great - be still my heart. I do "ship" (As the kids say) these two and have since prior to even Bachelor pad so this makes me super happy.
Thanks for posting all the pics guys and do post more when you find them !!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:04 am

Oh dear, I just hate asking, but is this not supposed to be a fan forum site & not airing views about if they are supposed to be together or not like some people have. As far as I am concerned that is there business as most of us don't know them well enough & so cannot make decisions on their life together. Hopefully seeing as they have always seemed to be such a lovely, great & happy couple together that they are back in each others arms & don't listen too much to the views of people who are supposed to be fans. No wonder fans go onto their facebook or twitter them to air their views there instead.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:14 am

Gale1 wrote:Oh dear, I just hate asking, but is this not supposed to be a fan forum site & not airing views about if they are supposed to be together or not like some people have. As far as I am concerned that is there business as most of us don't know them well enough & so cannot make decisions on their life together. Hopefully seeing as they have always seemed to be such a lovely, great & happy couple together that they are back in each others arms & don't listen too much to the views of people who are supposed to be fans. No wonder fans go onto their facebook or twitter them to air their views there instead.

Than what is this thread supposed to be for? Chatting about Kiptyn's abs and Tenley's hair?

This is not (solely) a fan thread meaning both fans AND non-fans are welcome to share their views about the two of them.(As people did on the previous pages) It is not that topic that makes a difference between "fan" vs "non-fan" threads but they way people comment on topics.

In "fan" threads you are supposed to be a supporter of the couple/person and be respectful, non-bashy towards them.
In "non-fan" threads everything is fair game...(harsh word, bashing, etc..)
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:40 am

Oh, ok now I am with you. I found the couple from Ready For Love (Tim Lopez & Jenna Reeves) on this as well & the fans were telling non-fans too go to another site if they wanted to discuss anything that did not support the couple fully!! So was just wondering, so thanks for your input here. Must say that I would not mind chatting about Kiptyn's abs as well!! :Drool: Hugesmile 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 am

Gale1 wrote:Oh, ok now I am with you. I found the couple from Ready For Love (Tim Lopez & Jenna Reeves) on this as well & the fans were telling non-fans too go to another site if they wanted to discuss anything that did not support the couple fully!! So was just wondering, so thanks for your input here. Must say that I would not mind chatting about Kiptyn's abs as well!! :Drool: Hugesmile 

Because the Tim and Jenna thread is a fanforum - If the word "fanforum" is in the threads name(see: "Jenna Reeves and Tim Lopez (Ready For Love) Fan Forum - Discussion") it's for fans only, if the word "fanforum" is not in there you are free to share critique, etc... In this case there is also a non-Jenna/Tim-fan thread for further discussion:)
Same is the case for all the fanforums-> there is always a non-fan section.  :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:56 am

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 4 Tenley10

The three couples, Tenley/Kiptyn, Roberto/Sara, and Chris/Peyton boating in San Diego today.  Sure they reached land in order for Chris to watch the Patriots play.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Nice to see that Roberto and Chris remain friends. Other than Sara who was never on the show, some of the classiest contestants to have ever been on the Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat