SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Actually, I don't think she's there. I believe those are both older pics that were just posted. JJ's is a flashback Friday pic for sure.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 31 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 31 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:49 pm

They were old pics. The game wasn't until this afternoon in any case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:08 pm

OH! I guess it's cute they are both posting throwbacks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:53 am

The second picture is from when they attended the game a while back. I think the first one is also. JJ said he watched from home so dunno.
Didnt she just return to CA from Oregon and now travelling once more just to watch a game ? That's a lot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:41 am

Tenley is in CA. Saw her snapchats.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:46 am

I for one think that Tenley & JJ make a cute couple. About the same age as well not so? Wish they would become an item!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:42 am

Gale1 wrote:I for one think that Tenley & JJ make a cute couple. About the same age as well not so? Wish they would become an item!!

I think they're cute too, but Tenley would never. Sometimes I think Tenley has really high standards or some fantasy about some perfect guy. Idk, I'm not her, but sometimes she gives off this vibe about her and who she's looking for.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:24 am

^Yes she does :Nod: she needs to peg herself down a notch or two.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:07 am

I do think Tenley has some high standards and needs to not be so stringent... BUT... if her faith is a deal breaker (and I don't blame her if it is, since that's a personal thing) then I can see her not wanting to be with JJ since she herself has said (on Periscope) that they don't share the same faith and she only will date someone in the future who does since it caused issues in her past relationships when she didn't.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:09 am

Did she say that? On periscope, she said part of the reason she rejected Michael on BIP was because he was of a different faith, but Joshua and JJ both were Christians like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:11 am

Yes, she said that about JJ on her Periscope awhile back. She was in a hotel at the time when she was 'scoping.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:03 am

nothatgirl wrote:Did she say that? On periscope, she said part of the reason she rejected Michael on BIP was because he was of a different faith, but Joshua and JJ both were Christians like her.

JJ is Christian but probably not as active as she would like. I know his brother (and his at-that-time) girlfriend are most vocal Christians that JJ himself is. Tenley is looking for an out-and-out vocal/practicing Christian man.Hope I'm making sense as she and her high standards baffle me. While she "loves" JJ and his daughter (yes she has said that) it is as a friend only.
Sorry but using this icon   :headbanging

There are a few fans (on instagram) who have suggested Tim Tebow to her and she responded by agreeing saying (paraphrazing here) that a Jesus lover and hot athletic man are exactly what she is looking for. So now we know what type she wants - Tim. I guess his charity work is something else she has on her wish list.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat