SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 36 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffeewithaview - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 pm

^ Lol these last 3 posts—right on the money IMO! yes
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

coffeewithaview - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Post brought over from Tanner/Jade's thread.

umngirl wrote:Based on a tagged IG picture, Chris S is in the area and will probably attend the wedding. Trista and Ryan are hanging out with Tenley right near the wedding venue (per Tenley's IG) so it looks like they will be there as well.

tenleymolzahn Laguna Views. Sharing my Beachy life with my mountain friends. #coffeewithaview #coffeewithavyou #sweetandfreelife

coffeewithaview - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 36 12598959_1506938266276672_1105055642_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Is this the first time Ben/Tenley see each other after her 'it should've been me' twitter favouriting?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:24 am

Is Tenley attending the wedding? If she was going to meet the Sutters there then why would they be visiting with her in SD?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Tenley has a new boyfriend and he's not someone who's been on the show! So glad for her! Although I wish she wouldn't say she's going to marry him after only knowing him for three weeks.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/139792-tenley-molzahn-reveals-she-has-a-boyfriend-the-bachelor-alum-even-says-shes-going-to
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:14 pm

I just wish she would calm down with the "I'm going to marry him!" Business. I'm pretty sure she would have said the same about Ben months ago. You might feel it, but don't say it in public. That's just going to scare the guy away!

It seems like she reads this thread! I always thought she should meet someone through church. Hopefully, it works out. I've always thought Tenley was a catch, just too much sometimes. I'm suprised she wasn't invited to the wedding! I would have thought all of BIP's original cast would be invited.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Tenley needs to slow her roll or she's gonna find herself single again and not married to this new guy.

coffeewithaview - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 coffeewithaview - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 coffeewithaview - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Well JJ had a golfing date with Lace Morris with pics on his twitter. He also has a pic from Feb 1 saying he and Clint are doing quite well each with a girl so maybe he has moved on from wanting or waiting for Tenley.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm pretty sure he hasn't been waiting around for Miss Tenley.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:23 pm

I am guessing that Tenley wasn't invited to the Janner wedding because of BEN. :gotcha:  A security detail was an added expense. laugh out loud laugh out loud  JK  

I am happy that Tenley met someone new and away from the Franchise.  I hope she learns from the past and keeps her over sharing to a minimum.  Hopefully this is her dream man. kisses

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Seabear wrote:I am guessing that Tenley wasn't invited to the Janner wedding because of BEN. :gotcha:  A security detail was an added expense. laugh out loud laugh out loud  JK  

I am happy that Tenley met someone new and away from the Franchise.  I hope she learns from the past and keeps her over sharing to a minimum.  Hopefully this is her dream man. kisses

JMO
^ i think she's already failed in that regard by even bringing him up soooo soon! no no I actually felt embarrassed for her while reading that. Embarassed I hope he's ok with it.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:08 pm

I would have discussed with my new guy if it's ok to mention him before I was interviewed. Having a conversation on how much or how little or no info at all would have been more appropriate IMO.

She has wanted this for a long time. I wish her well and hope it's the start of a great couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat