SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 38 of 63 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:36 am

I noticed that pic and wondered about the guy at the time, Duke. Could be.

I'm hoping that she was joking about marriage and the mag ran with it. Yikes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:39 pm

HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 12599095_1225265200819999_840388644_n
michellemoney First of all you have to see this movie. #howtobesingle second thing to discuss is that I LOVE @rebelwilson and last and most importantly you MUST follow "bachsnaps" on snapchat while @tenleymolzahn @carlywad & I take over NYC and teach you all a few things we learned from the movie last night!!! See you soon!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Seabear wrote:I am guessing that Tenley wasn't invited to the Janner wedding because of BEN. :gotcha:  A security detail was an added expense. laugh out loud laugh out loud  JK  

I am happy that Tenley met someone new and away from the Franchise.  I hope she learns from the past and keeps her over sharing to a minimum.  Hopefully this is her dream man. kisses

JMO

rofl

Oh Tenley, sigh. no no Where are her closest girlfriends for a dose of reality? Such a disservice they're doing to her laugh out loud.

I'm guessing when your girlfriends are Michelle Money and Carly Waddell and your celebrating how to be single and be ready for marriage after 3 weeks of dating the giving bad advice makes sense. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:15 pm

So I just watched BachSnaps on SnapChat and I can't even explain what I watched. Tenley has gone crazy. She gave info on "How To Be Single" that us girls should find time for ourselves and find the real you (blah blah I tuned out most of it) because then you can find the one for you like she did! I mean Suspect and while she & Michelle & Carly were walking around shopping she grabbed an "I Love NY" bib and said she wanted it... Carly asked "why you don't have a baby" "I will someday" no no

Please someone go watch & make sure I heard correctly and not making this up laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 1f49c

HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 8367-910 HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 I_got_13 HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 E5kqdm15 HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:16 pm

She is the epitome of desperate.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Oh Tenley.

She could use a social media break.

HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Tenley... no. Stop declaring you've found the one and giving us single ladies advice. It wasn't all that long ago that Ben was your perfect dream guy. I'll be doing the opposite of whatever you say.

Ugh and I feel badly for even saying that because she's a sweetheart. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:So I just watched BachSnaps on SnapChat and I can't even explain what I watched. Tenley has gone crazy. She gave info on "How To Be Single" that us girls should find time for ourselves and find the real you (blah blah I tuned out most of it) because then you can find the one for you like she did! I mean Suspect and while she & Michelle & Carly were walking around shopping she grabbed an "I Love NY" bib and said she wanted it... Carly asked "why you don't have a baby" "I will someday" no no

Please someone go watch & make sure I heard correctly and not making this up laugh out loud

As tempting as that invitation is based on your description, I think I'll pass. HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 2498057887

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Some people follow the Secret and the Universe and all those things that say if you want something, you need to visualize it and act like you already have it.

I think Tenley is following The Secret and opening herself in order to receive the abundance and blessings of the Universe . Smiley

:swinginglove

OTOH it appears to me, she needs a little therapy to go along with her happy outlook on life. I really like her but she's OTT lately, more than usual.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:37 pm

She is setting herself up for public humiliation if this relationship doesn't work out. As cray cray as I think she is being, I find myself kind of rooting that it does work out just so she doesn't have to go through that.

I sure hope the guy is on the same page . Talking "he's the one" and planning babies after 3 weeks? Most guys would RUN :Bendog :Bendog :Bendog

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:53 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So I just watched BachSnaps on SnapChat and I can't even explain what I watched. Tenley has gone crazy. She gave info on "How To Be Single" that us girls should find time for ourselves and find the real you (blah blah I tuned out most of it) because then you can find the one for you like she did! I mean Suspect and while she & Michelle & Carly were walking around shopping she grabbed an "I Love NY" bib and said she wanted it... Carly asked "why you don't have a baby" "I will someday" no no

As tempting as that invitation is based on your description, I think I'll pass. HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 2498057887

Haha yeah then you had Michelle hogging the phone the rest of the time so it was overall a headache to get through the whole thing!

I used to think Tenely was sweet but now she just seems lost in wanting that happy ending and trying too hard sad

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 1f49c

HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 8367-910 HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 I_got_13 HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 E5kqdm15 HowToBeSingle - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Tenley is sweet But she is so out of control.  She needs to step away from "Reality" and start to live in reality.  Her SM is so manic sometimes. Upset  then cheerleader
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 63 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat