SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 5 292locx

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks truelovealways for posting the great photo of Kiptyn & Tenley together so great to see them so happy together again, may it last always!!  Hugesmile 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:13 am

Sprite wrote:Nice to see that Roberto and Chris remain friends. Other than Sara who was never on the show, some of the classiest contestants to have ever been on the Bachelor.

I'll second that!  :yes: 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:42 am

I just want to see something from Kiptyn. Right now it seems like she's about 10x more crazy about him than he is her.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:36 am

Hi bleuberry why do you think that Tenley is more crazier about Kiptyn than he is about her? If it is because of their postings I think that woman are more inclined to post than men are, as just look at all the guys from the bachelor/bachelorette to all of the ladies postings as well as the RFL show. Otherwise maybe you know them & then that's just sad if that is the case here!! Let us know just interested to hear why you think this.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 pm

doesn't my Roberto look abolutelyl adoreable in that pic?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:00 pm

I agree about Kiptyn. He never seems to be physically engaged with her in photos, while she always looks warm and loving. He's always a little stiff.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:42 pm

I don't agree as in the above photo of Kiptyn & Tenley together on the boat they both look smitten & very, very happy with each other!! Some people however in life are just more relaxed looking people than others are especially under the public eye.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:42 pm

We will have to agree to disagree. He does not look smitten to me at all. He looks like he is having a good time but is not holding Tenley. Maybe he is just very reserved but I question it. Anyway, I really don't care....it's just an observation.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:16 pm

I agree with you glazedover not a smitten look. He looks more like a friend than a bf and he is barely touching her. I know there are a lot of Tenley fans but I never could get past her little girl voice. She is pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 5 4adb75c27b2311e389ba12538dcb3c3c_8

http://instagram.com/p/jDJ8LUtGBu/

Just posting this pic that Peyton posted to show that Chris isn't touching her at all and he adores his wife. I think it's a girl thing to pose that way.

I also think Kiptyn is never going to be the demonstrative guy in public. They look happy to me. They seem to have integrated their lives so I can only assume both are on board.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:35 pm

I agree that Kiptyn never looks as smitten with Tenley as she does with him but at the same time, I also see that some men aren't as demonstrative physically. The difference is that Chris married Peyton and made a commitment for life and Kiptyn is seemingly nowhere near a commitment or merging their lives together in any significant way. Personally, I feel really sad for Tenley.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat